Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018  (Read 13984 times)
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

Hello everyone. I believe this project will be successful. İt is really more promising that it is a system that is already working.
I have a question. End is of ICO which exchange listing? And when.
Thanks and best regards.
No one can give information about the exchanges, as most exchanges prohibit advance to give an announcement. Wait for the end of ICO and then you can see.

Bitcoin it's freedom
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

The Arcona team is working on its marketplace
https://medium.com/@arconaico/the-arcona-team-is-working-on-its-marketplace-ad23c8132724

The Arcona team uses the time of extended ICO to the fullest — for launching a marketplace which is an integral part of the ecosystem. It is going to be a hub, uniting all the community residents and enabling free trade of AR content, software, services and surely digital assets.

Till the end of ICO there are just two options to get a desirable plot of the Digital Land — to win it in a raffle or to reserve it when buying the arcona tokens worth 50 ETH.

After ICO with the primary goal of introducing arcona tokens as the system currency, there will be the auctions for the tokenholder. The system currency will be used for buying the pieces of land. The next step is the opportunity to place tasks on the marketplace in an auction.

Trading within the Arcona system will be all transparent and secured by the smart contract allowing to identify who owns land or content, and who has the right to transfer it, as well as register all transfers. The technology of blockchain will also guarantee every content creator and programmer copyright protection and ensure automated payment for the use of their intellectual property.

Arcona will make extracting real-world value from skills developed in the virtual gaming space possible. This will give millions of people an opportunity to make a living in a world more populated than any other virtual universe.
That’s what the Arcona team is concentrated on at the moment — to launch the Marketplace till the end of summer.

By far the web pages design of the Marketplace is drafted and the last touches are being put. The coding is underway too.

The initial content on the marketplace will include the following: Task packages: special packages with Arcona tasks for developers, 3D artists, lawyers, copywriters, musicians, animators, marketing and PR experts, and other professionals willing to contribute to the project and earn money from our system.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

This seems interesting project the team already have working platform and generating very good revenue by providing this services. This is good advantage of this ICO so it looking promising. This is nice to see partnerships with other projects are establishing so that I will follow this.
This services are working pretty good for these days though it's not so long exists, hope they will do that way further too
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

Hello everyone. I believe this project will be successful. İt is really more promising that it is a system that is already working.
I have a question. End is of ICO which exchange listing? And when.
Thanks and best regards.
I think we will know about what exchanges will work with that token about after the end of ICO, because it may affect on success
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

No doubt this project has good concept and the team is also very talented this was the reason why I choose this project to invest in it at early stages but that extension for 2 months is looking really strange. Anyway my money is already on hold there still watching the progress of development progress I hope they will meet the hard cap in this duration.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

No doubt this project has good concept and the team is also very talented this was the reason why I choose this project to invest in it at early stages but that extension for 2 months is looking really strange. Anyway my money is already on hold there still watching the progress of development progress I hope they will meet the hard cap in this duration.
The project is good, I thought that's ICO to end, and begin development, but a strange decision to extend sales for two months. I doubt that during the extension period they will be able to collect something. Or there is information about which we do not know, but in any case the project is technically complex, so the extra money will not hurt.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

The ARCONA project has a very high rating in many monitors, why did I not participate in the project before? Web site smoritsya very decent, well-made.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

The Arcona team is working on its marketplace
https://medium.com/@arconaico/the-arcona-team-is-working-on-its-marketplace-ad23c8132724

The Arcona team uses the time of extended ICO to the fullest — for launching a marketplace which is an integral part of the ecosystem. It is going to be a hub, uniting all the community residents and enabling free trade of AR content, software, services and surely digital assets.

Till the end of ICO there are just two options to get a desirable plot of the Digital Land — to win it in a raffle or to reserve it when buying the arcona tokens worth 50 ETH.

After ICO with the primary goal of introducing arcona tokens as the system currency, there will be the auctions for the tokenholder. The system currency will be used for buying the pieces of land. The next step is the opportunity to place tasks on the marketplace in an auction.

Trading within the Arcona system will be all transparent and secured by the smart contract allowing to identify who owns land or content, and who has the right to transfer it, as well as register all transfers. The technology of blockchain will also guarantee every content creator and programmer copyright protection and ensure automated payment for the use of their intellectual property.

Arcona will make extracting real-world value from skills developed in the virtual gaming space possible. This will give millions of people an opportunity to make a living in a world more populated than any other virtual universe.
That’s what the Arcona team is concentrated on at the moment — to launch the Marketplace till the end of summer.

By far the web pages design of the Marketplace is drafted and the last touches are being put. The coding is underway too.

The initial content on the marketplace will include the following: Task packages: special packages with Arcona tasks for developers, 3D artists, lawyers, copywriters, musicians, animators, marketing and PR experts, and other professionals willing to contribute to the project and earn money from our system.
Own marketplace is a great step on the way for full-project release, hope you won't get in any problems with that
gabriella

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

Yeah I think also that it's maybe a little strange to extension, but IMO it still will be great project after that
lasttime99

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

Will the ownership of digital land will only be valid through your platform or it could be accessed independently through other AR platforms too?
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:06:56 PM

Very interesting project, you need to get to know him better. Be sure to join the number of players or investors.
foppertc

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:13:31 PM

I wish I had time to join the first round of airdrop, can I know when the second round will be launched? Is the exact date known?
nafantc

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

I wish I had time to join the first round of airdrop, can I know when the second round will be launched? Is the exact date known?
There is no information on round 2 of airdrop, but I can say for sure that it will need to wait for the update of information.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

There is no information on round 2 of airdrop, but I can say for sure that it will need to wait for the update of information.
For sure they will announce it when it comes, so you better don't aftrad and just keep your patience for that, also maybe just invest some money in it, even without airdrop
gabriella

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

Very interesting project, you need to get to know him better. Be sure to join the number of players or investors.
Participate in this project is maybe a little bit risky, but if it success I think customers will be able to multiply their budgets
nafantc

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

Participate in this project is maybe a little bit risky, but if it success I think customers will be able to multiply their budgets
To be honest, I'm more interested in the gameplay itself than buying tokens. I need to understand if I will have an advantage as a player if I buy tokens now.
foppertc

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

Is there a referral program to attract new investors? I have a lot of friends who I could advise this project.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

The ARCONA project has a very high rating in many monitors, why did I not participate in the project before? Web site smoritsya very decent, well-made.
In my opinion before picking something up to your investment portfail you should research it more by yourself than just watching on ratings on monitors
gabriella

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Is there a referral program to attract new investors? I have a lot of friends who I could advise this project.
I think for now it's not working like that, but I'd like to see it here, and be your referral finder for this project too
nafantc

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

I think for now it's not working like that, but I'd like to see it here, and be your referral finder for this project too
Referral program is, if I am not mistaken, then give 5.5% of the amount of investment you invited person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: