Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018  (Read 13978 times)
Helloween45

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

Hi, I saw the mail telling me about Arcona and how they are selling plots of land across the globe. Correct me if am wrong or can some one explain to me about Arcona services.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NgocYenKaraok

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

Hello- Is starting bid of 100 arcona going to be standard for all arcona land auctioned by the arcona system? Im assuming if you auction off your own land it’ll be optional what the starting price is?
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

Introduction of the Arcona solutions for shared AR

Shared AR experience is the main goal of Arcona since its start. And if someone still wonders, that’s the best answer to the question about how it differs from ARCore or ArKit. The project aims to meet one of the most exciting, yet unsolved challenges — of creating a global AR layer, where virtual objects will be already placed identically for all the users, tied to GPS location.
https://medium.com/@arconaico/introduction-of-the-arcona-solutions-for-shared-ar-92d6f40097c3
alonely77

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

I have a question. How to see that it is your bid? Or someone might already outbidded it?
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

Dear ARCONA community and crypto-fans. Interesting news Arcona 100 tokens to everyone who finds a lucky land plot! 💰 Lucky land plots are wanted in Saint Petersburg! Finder's fee - 100 ARCONA! Try your luck and get 100 arcona tokens. Find the lucky plot in one of the most beautiful city areas! Join: https://marketplace.arcona.io/en
I have tokens Arcona to me this project is interesting and I follow the development of the company and so far I will not sell only $ARCONA HODL  Wink
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

I have a question. How to see that it is your bid? Or someone might already outbidded it?

In the section "auctions in which I participate", you can also subscribe to the tracking and you will receive notifications by e-mail.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Merit: 64

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

Hi, I saw the mail telling me about Arcona and how they are selling plots of land across the globe. Correct me if am wrong or can some one explain to me about Arcona services.

The fastest way to explain you - just check chat history on the official group in Telegram (https://t.me/arcona_ico), at the moment, only the purchase of the territory from the Arcona system is available (in the form of auction)

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
kolzym

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

This week we want to share some tech data about the integration of visual-inertial approach into our system functionality. Saying "visual-inertial" we mean our system considers not just a camera, but also accelerometers and gyroscopes, which luckily exist in any modern smartphone - you use it to rotate your screen for example.
hanoisme

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

That 8k airdrop guy from yesterday is loving these lands! Looks like he is going to get some beautiful properties! Going to have to fight for them 😅. Got up in the middle of the night to try my luck lol. Let’s go!
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:13:56 AM

It's been too long since I don't follow how the development of this project, and the project was eventually finished, and I also got information that the distribution has been done. and I think for the moment better keep hold this token, and waiting for the right time to price the token in the market could soar.
yura04071989

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

It's been too long since I don't follow how the development of this project, and the project was eventually finished, and I also got information that the distribution has been done. and I think for the moment better keep hold this token, and waiting for the right time to price the token in the market could soar.

The right decision, all the charm of the token will be obtained in the long term, I believe in the world. where augmented reality plays a key role!
nugrama

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:48:03 AM

The right decision, all the charm of the token will be obtained in the long term, I believe in the world. where augmented reality plays a key role!
I agree with everything you say by looking at the low market conditions for the time being, it is good for participants who have held this token to be more bold so that the price will return to give a satisfying result.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:27:33 AM

I agree with everything you say by looking at the low market conditions for the time being, it is good for participants who have held this token to be more bold so that the price will return to give a satisfying result.
be patient to wait for the token back to ico prices hopefully what we all hope can be realized soon the price soars high and the big profit we will get.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

there is no choice but to hold Arcona coins because I also see in exchange Idex Arcona prices are still far from the ICO price and it seems that I have to wait for Arcona to register in a bigger exchange to get a better price.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

there is no choice but to hold Arcona coins because I also see in exchange Idex Arcona prices are still far from the ICO price and it seems that I have to wait for Arcona to register in a bigger exchange to get a better price.
if you want a better price there is no choice but to wait for a new market for this project because in my opinion if only one market has not been able to pump the price of the token.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
yura04071989

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

if you want a better price there is no choice but to wait for a new market for this project because in my opinion if only one market has not been able to pump the price of the token.
Guys, this thread is no longer supported by developers, their own ANN is located here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4317863 In that thread you can ask any questions and get a quick answer as well as in Telegram chat!

p.s. Regarding the cost of the token, this may be the last chance for investors to purchase at such a low cost, especially considering that the official application ARviewer will be released on the phone very soon!

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:57:41 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 07:21:57 PM by Noojna

I just discovered Arcona, which is nice for me because the price has gone down so much that I could buy some for much less than 8 months ago.

I bought some Arcona because I think it is a great project after all. Just I see that community is still very small an there is not much social network traction; this alone maybe explains the price going down.

Couple of things: why isn't Arcona visible on CoinMarketCap; when will Arcona be visible there? Russian version page advertised and linked from videos is a dead link (https://www.arcona.io/ru/) - it should at the very least link to the new Russian page, if the page URL was moved.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
MihailJ

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

Arcona has begun testing its very own AR Viewer!

The Arcona team announces that the first approximation of the AR Viewer’s capacity is very encouraging and the system is passing through trial tests successfully!

Arcona AR Viewer is an augmented reality browser that will open amazing possibilities of the ecosystem to mobile users. This gives us every reason to state that the Viewer’s beta-version will be publicly released in coming December as scheduled.

The uniqueness of the Arcona ecosystem is in the combination of a few cutting-edge technologies — trending and widely developed each, but the most innovative and opening new prospects when put together. To create a convenient environment, the global AR layer, where virtual objects could be placed identically for all the users, we bet on functional integration and apply the following technologies: mixed reality, blockchain, artificial intelligence and neural networks, as well as GIS in tandem with SLAM technology.
Last week the Arcona developers have successfully ported SLAM customized for the special requirements of the ecosystem to test iOS devices.

Today, only recognized leaders of the industry such as Google or Apple adjust SLAM technology in relation with augmented reality for their top devices. Arcona aims even higher. First, we reinforce SLAM with such a powerful tech combination, second, we work on the system compatibility with the user devices of pretty any kind. This is one of the main AR Viewer’s expected forces that differs it from all the rest products — a stable work of the application not only on the latest models but also on the absolute majority of existing mobile devices. The algorithms that are being created will provide an amazing level of immersive experience for the users of a huge range of gadgets starting from cutting-edge headsets such as HoloLens and Magic Leap and ending with a veteran tablet.

Our coming demo is dedicated to one of such solutions being tested. Stay tuned and don’t miss the video coming this week!
https://medium.com/@arconaico/arcona-has-begun-testing-of-own-ar-viewer-aa1fe77c98d3
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

Arcona has begun testing its very own AR Viewer!

The Arcona team announces that the first approximation of the AR Viewer’s capacity is very encouraging and the system is passing through trial tests successfully!

Arcona AR Viewer is an augmented reality browser that will open amazing possibilities of the ecosystem to mobile users. This gives us every reason to state that the Viewer’s beta-version will be publicly released in coming December as scheduled.

The uniqueness of the Arcona ecosystem is in the combination of a few cutting-edge technologies — trending and widely developed each, but the most innovative and opening new prospects when put together. To create a convenient environment, the global AR layer, where virtual objects could be placed identically for all the users, we bet on functional integration and apply the following technologies: mixed reality, blockchain, artificial intelligence and neural networks, as well as GIS in tandem with SLAM technology.
Last week the Arcona developers have successfully ported SLAM customized for the special requirements of the ecosystem to test iOS devices.

Today, only recognized leaders of the industry such as Google or Apple adjust SLAM technology in relation with augmented reality for their top devices. Arcona aims even higher. First, we reinforce SLAM with such a powerful tech combination, second, we work on the system compatibility with the user devices of pretty any kind. This is one of the main AR Viewer’s expected forces that differs it from all the rest products — a stable work of the application not only on the latest models but also on the absolute majority of existing mobile devices. The algorithms that are being created will provide an amazing level of immersive experience for the users of a huge range of gadgets starting from cutting-edge headsets such as HoloLens and Magic Leap and ending with a veteran tablet.

Our coming demo is dedicated to one of such solutions being tested. Stay tuned and don’t miss the video coming this week!
https://medium.com/@arconaico/arcona-has-begun-testing-of-own-ar-viewer-aa1fe77c98d3
Arcona finally has good news,
but I'm waiting for the arcona token to enter the exchanger like hitbtc or bittrex.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

When you read about the demo video is coming this week this automatically excites you to maximum level. Augmented reality related platforms are next big thing to be jumped on to add in your portfolio. This is future of marketing and businesses the earlier you adopt and get ready for something new the better you face the results and cash out the benefits.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: