Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Like our Signature Campaign?
Yes
Rewards can be better
Strict Conditions
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💯 💹 Retainly Bounty ~ 💲12,500,000 Waiting to get Rewarded 📢 🏁  (Read 38678 times)
Retainly_Collie (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:34:23 AM

Retainly Bounty Program is now Live. $12,500,000 (50 Million RET Tokens) waiting to be distributed.

Get All Details of the Bounty Program Here.

some glitches! I registered, but I click on the "log in" button and ... and nothing happens. Broken site.

Hello dear, sometimes your browser cache prevents the login screen to load. You can either clear your browser cache or open the portal in the incognito browser. Let us know if you continue to face this issue.

Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:52:28 AM

Social Media Bounty & Translation Services Bounty are also Live

Visit the provided details page to know all preconditions for participating, specific details of each activity reward, terms and conditions and more. Get started. No one appreciates and respects you better than us.

Do you have the PSD file for the Whitepaper? Am i going to translate that without having the format? I mean because you didn't provide the psd file of the whitepaper.

EDIT: OKAY I GET IT NOW, I JUST NEED TO SEND THE WORD DOCUMENT AT IT'S STATED ON THE WEBSITE. WHEN IS THE DEADLINE OF THE TRANSLATION? THANK YOU!

If you are good with design, we can give you an Indesign template so that you can insert our Whitepaper content into it. We can allocate a separate bounty for this.

zedsacs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:11:55 AM

Visit the provided details page to know all preconditions for participating, specific details of each activity reward, terms and conditions and more. Get started. No one appreciates and respects you better than us.

Do you have the PSD file for the Whitepaper? Am i going to translate that without having the format? I mean because you didn't provide the psd file of the whitepaper.

EDIT: OKAY I GET IT NOW, I JUST NEED TO SEND THE WORD DOCUMENT AT IT'S STATED ON THE WEBSITE. WHEN IS THE DEADLINE OF THE TRANSLATION? THANK YOU!

If you are good with design, we can give you an Indesign template so that you can insert our Whitepaper content into it. We can allocate a separate bounty for this.

Okay, please give me the indesign template so that I can now start the whitepaper translation. Thank you!

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:57:43 AM

Okay, please give me the indesign template so that I can now start the whitepaper translation. Thank you!

Please send an email to info@retainlymail.com
Have a great weekend. Thank you.

Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:19:58 AM

Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:59:24 AM

Grin
Launch Offer only Valid till 7th Nov 2017. Follow Retainly on its Social Channels and get an extra reward without any conditions. Karma 20 Points for Each Channel Followed / Subscribed. For confirmation, add your social profile links as comments on the Bounty Portal. More Information https://support.retainly.co/portal/kb/articles/social-media-bounty

Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:13:56 PM

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:10:31 PM

I reserve Russian Translation!

You can find my translations here: https://goo.gl/rSUW8J

Thank you
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:24:37 PM

i don't really see where is the spreadsheet of this campaign though there is a bounty portal but still there is no spreadsheet input there. what is happening is it just first release of the program? there is still no participants./

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:45:38 PM

I also dont get how do you participate in bounties. I signed up on the webpage, should we write our usernames here for social media campaign?

Dasengineer

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:29:10 PM

I can't sign up on your website

https://support.retainly.co/portal/signup

The captcha doesn't work properly, every time i'm filling correct it's saying it's wrong.. Please have a look on it
SL HE

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:45:36 PM

Hello!
Where i can participate to this bounty campain? I don't see any fields for Sing Up on your site.
Dasengineer

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:36:31 PM

Hello!
Where i can participate to this bounty campain? I don't see any fields for Sing Up on your site.

https://support.retainly.co/portal/kb/articles/social-media-bounty

Everything is written here. You need to sigh up https://support.retainly.co/portal/signup

But it's not working with me, captcha is bad
Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:19:39 PM

I reserve Russian Translation!

You can find my translations here: https://goo.gl/rSUW8J

Thank you

Russian Translation is booked. Congrats.

Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:20:49 PM

I also dont get how do you participate in bounties. I signed up on the webpage, should we write our usernames here for social media campaign?

Please paste your complete social profile urls in the comments section of that page for us to track your contributions.

Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:22:09 PM

Hello!

https://support.retainly.co/portal/kb/articles/social-media-bounty

Everything is written here. You need to sigh up https://support.retainly.co/portal/signup

But it's not working with me, captcha is bad

Seems our platform provider Zoho is giving trouble. Please bear with us as this is the first day we have launched the Bounty Campaign. We will either get it fixed or move to a new platform. We will keep you informed. Regret Inconvenience.

Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:27:44 PM

i don't really see where is the spreadsheet of this campaign though there is a bounty portal but still there is no spreadsheet input there. what is happening is it just first release of the program? there is still no participants./

My dear, we have tried to make it more organized, and instead of spreadsheets, using a community portal which will also help us track your contributions better.

Seems our platform provider Zoho is giving trouble. Please bear with us as this is the first day we have launched the Bounty Campaign. We will either get it fixed or move to a new platform. We will keep you informed. Regret Inconvenience.

Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:29:28 PM

Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:32:38 PM

Hello!

Also, try to delete browser cache or open the link in incognito.

dimakote

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:34:54 PM

Guys, do you think it worth to participate?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: