Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:54:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 All ADOBE ▚ CREATIVE ▞ CLOUD APPS ❤️ With Your Own Account ▶ 8$ per Month ✅  (Read 69383 times)
Naster (OP)

Activity: 699
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:21:57 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 02:38:19 PM by Naster

Please be aware of this service, had some issues earlier on the same kind of service that I vouched for another user. The subscription revoked after around 20+ days of use.

Note: I'm just warning people and I'm 100% sure both are the same method. It might work for the entire 1 year and it purely depends on the luck. Those who want to try their luck and don't want to spend thousands with Adobe then they can fetch this offer.

Hi
What is the reason of spamming my thread with this please?
1) You have have no idea about which method I use
2)  I've launched this service already about 1 month, so far no complaint (if you saw one, please send screenshot here now) and so far 200+ Sales, all very happy
3) If you have took some time to read my thread before posting this, you would have got already the answer, but I will do you this favour:
Is How long will this work?
Your Access will work for the next 12 Months. After the 12 Months, you will have to renew again for another 12$.
It's also a good Alternative to test All the Adobe Cloud Apps.
In the event, there is an issue and it stops working, I will give you a refund based on the number of months used.
4) And this is not a discussion thread, you are free to open a new thread in the discussion board to discuss about Adobe CC Invites.

5) I invite you one more to read the entire thread by clicking here:

Thanks

Naster

-------------------

6) EDIT: I was wondering why a Legendary Member is posting stuff like this and had a look at your account. And the answer was very clear: you bought a hacked account or you hacked this account  Grin

Good luck

Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:42:56 PM

Please be aware of this service, had some issues earlier on the same kind of service that I vouched for another user. The subscription revoked after around 20+ days of use.

Note: I'm just warning people and I'm 100% sure both are the same method. It might work for the entire 1 year and it purely depends on the luck. Those who want to try their luck and don't want to spend thousands with Adobe then they can fetch this offer.

Hi
What is the reason of "spamming" my thread with this please?
2)  I've launched this service already about 1 month, so far no complaint (if you saw one, please send screenshot here now) and so far 200+ Sales, all very happy
3) If you have took some time to read my thread before posting this, you would have got already the answer, but I will do you this favour:
Your Access will work for the next 12 Months. After the 12 Months, you will have to renew again for another 12$.
In the event, there is an issue and it stops working, I will give you a refund based on the number of months used.
4) And this is not a discussion thread, you are free to open a new thread in the discussion board to discuss about Adobe CC Invites.

Thanks

Naster

1. That's true, But very similar to the method mentioned below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904542.40

2. That's why I said it's pure luck, on that particular thread as you can see it's lasted for 2 months nearly. You are still away for that and you are just 20 days old.

3. Read the above thread fully.

4. This is a sale thread and I want to let the others know about a similar thread, most of them don't know.

5. I invite you to read the above thread thoroughly.

Note: BTW I can remove the comment if you can show me some proof that you really own this account or method is legit. In the above thread, he couldn't. I can spend some time on this.
Naster (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:13:03 PM

Hi

Thanks

Naster

-------------------

6) EDIT: I was wondering why a Legendary Member is posting stuff like this and had a look at your account. And the answer was very clear: you bought a hacked account or you hacked this account  Grin

Good luck

6. Maybe you don't know the reason but the admins do. I do not want to explain anything to you about it. They have cleared everything, if you still have any doubt then you can PM Cyrus for more info.

Please Stop spamming my thread NOW with your hacked account.
If you want to buy the service, you are free to do it or just leave it. I don't have time for such discussion.

Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:08:01 PM

Hi

Thanks

Naster

-------------------

Good luck

6. Maybe you don't know the reason but the admins do. I do not want to explain anything to you about it. They have cleared everything, if you still have any doubt then you can PM Cyrus for more info.

Please Stop spamming my thread NOW with your hacked account.
If you want to buy the service, you are free to do it or just leave it. I don't have time for such discussion.

Why can't you prove yourself then? It just takes few minutes to prove your points. Just get me the subscription details I will get the confirmation from Adobe support team.
wimpleton

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:18:16 AM

Hey Naster, I am interested! Is it still possible to pay via Paypal?

Thanks,
Wimpleton

Hi
yes its still possible to pay via Paypal.
Send me please a PM or contact me on Telegram @MasterNaster for the details. Thanks

I sent you a PM!
techgeeks8

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:23:33 AM

Could you offer me a discount price?
Naster (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:45:19 AM

Could you offer me a discount price?

No discount available unfortunately

Naster (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:49:55 AM

Hey Naster, I am interested! Is it still possible to pay via Paypal?

Thanks,
Wimpleton

Hi
yes its still possible to pay via Paypal.
Send me please a PM or contact me on Telegram @MasterNaster for the details. Thanks

I sent you a PM!

replyed

@ALL: Currently I'm out of stock. All Invites have been sold out now. I will update where when I have new stock available.

Thanks for your patience  Wink

Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:24:00 AM

Any guarantee that this account will last through the entire year? What if it expires before 12 months.
GamingSpan

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:16:09 AM

Do you know when you be in stock? I got my bitcoins ready love to purchase.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:02:13 AM

I've bought a similar service in the past, that one comes in .html file and cd-key that I must put while installing the Adobe Apps, which sadly doesn't work anymore hence the reason I'm looking for another one.
Is this the same method or completely different one?

Also, how do you guarantee that the Adobe will work for at least one year?

Thanks!
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:34:59 AM

Does it include Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, which allows you to edit PDFs?

Regards,
Trump

Naster (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:53:02 AM

I've bought a similar service in the past, that one comes in .html file and cd-key that I must put while installing the Adobe Apps, which sadly doesn't work anymore hence the reason I'm looking for another one.

Thanks!

Regards,
Trump

Hi guys, thanks for your questions Smiley
Please find all the answers here in the mean thread:

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:19:52 PM

Alright, seems fair enough Smiley
Please PM mee your address and I will send you the coins.

Once I purchase it I will add reminder on my Calendar for next year.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:19:25 PM

Thanks!

Regards,
Trump

That didn't work. I don't know if you got the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC icon somewhere between the list of icons. So please... can you just tell me if it's included or not, without providing complicated riddles?

Regards,
Trump

Naster (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:30:33 PM

Thanks!

Regards,
Trump

That didn't work. I don't know if you got the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC icon somewhere between the list of icons. So please... can you just tell me if it's included or not, without providing complicated riddles?

Regards,
Trump

Hi
Sorry for the late answer.
Yes Adobe Pro included Smiley

nordie

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:35:55 AM

i am very interested
Naster (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:38:32 AM

i am very interested

Hi

★★★ CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ★★★
Will post again here when back to stock.

Thanks for your patience.

nordie

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:12:06 AM

i am very interested

Hi

★★★ CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ★★★
Will post again here when back to stock.

Thanks for your patience.

did you get my pm?
humvee

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:54:22 AM

any chance you have lifetime access instead of 1 yr subscription?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: