Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 1049 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3940128 times)
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

Friends new rules implemented further on please read it before complaining:

Due to excessive garbage-posting, you now need 1 merit to be a Jr Member. All existing Jr Members who didn't meet the requirement were demoted. Also, newbies can no longer set any signature or personal text.

Note that this does not affect:
 - PM rate-limiting, which is based purely on activity & whitelisted status.
 - "You must wait ___ seconds...", which is based purely on activity & whitelisted status.

But it does affect:
 - Voting in polls
 - Patroller jurisdiction
 - The "ignore newbie PMs" option.
 - "The body is omitted from this email because the sender is a newbie."
 - BBCode limits
 - Reduced-accuracy link filtering
 - Board restrictions

Many of these limitations can be eliminated with a copper membership. In particular, you can set a signature at Member level if you wear a copper membership.

One reason that I was hesitant to do this before is that there are an awful lot of newbie restrictions, and I don't want the forum to be unwelcoming to good newbies. I'll think about tying some of those to activity instead of rank in the future.

With help from DdmrDdmr, I just added 36 new merit sources, which should help newbies achieve the requirement. But if you're incapable of posting anything worthwhile, then you will never rank up, and you shouldn't: this isn't the forum for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
project_delta

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

I wonder whether there are any other resident Pakistanis on this board? So far I haven't encountered any but according to bitnodes there a few bitcoin users in Pakistan and I know of at least one miner.

Anyway let's see if any show up  Tongue

If you are looking to safely buy or sell bitcoins in Pakistan check out localbitcoins.
I am Pakistani too, and bitcoin enthusiast. Its good to see Pakistani community finally coming around cryptocurrency and blockchain world. Hopefully, this soon will become next big thing here!

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
toheed2x

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

I wonder whether there are any other resident Pakistanis on this board? So far I haven't encountered any but according to bitnodes there a few bitcoin users in Pakistan and I know of at least one miner.

If you are looking to safely buy or sell bitcoins in Pakistan check out localbitcoins.
I am Pakistani too, and bitcoin enthusiast. Its good to see Pakistani community finally coming around cryptocurrency and blockchain world. Hopefully, this soon will become next big thing here!

There are less Pakistani members on this section the reason is most of peoples didn't know that there is hidden section for Pakistani community here otherwise there's lots of Pakistani active in Crypto world no doubt! Pakistani people believe in blockchain technology  Cool
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

There are less Pakistani members on this section the reason is most of peoples didn't know that there is hidden section for Pakistani community here otherwise there's lots of Pakistani active in Crypto world no doubt! Pakistani people believe in blockchain technology  Cool
I agree Pakistanis believe in this Crypto and Blockchain technology but sadly no one officially supporting this and we cannot organize any big event because authorities already ban use of this technology and we have very long road to go but if some one lead here then surely we can manage some good but if some one have ability to lead and go.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

I agree Pakistanis believe in this Crypto and Blockchain technology but sadly no one officially supporting this and we cannot organize any big event because authorities already ban use of this technology and we have very long road to go but if some one lead here then surely we can manage some good but if some one have ability to lead and go.

Recently, the ZCash official meet-up took place in Lahore:

https://www.meetup.com/Pakistans-First-ZCash-Official-Meet-up-in-Lahore/

@zooko at Twitter retweeted about it as well.
toheed2x

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

There are less Pakistani members on this section the reason is most of peoples didn't know that there is hidden section for Pakistani community here otherwise there's lots of Pakistani active in Crypto world no doubt! Pakistani people believe in blockchain technology  Cool

The main reason is our govt is rejecting block-chain technology without knowing its important in upcoming future. Very sad to say that we're far behind the technology which using in other Asian countries.
rnssol

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

Yup, alot of people now have knowledge about bitcoins and have their keen interests in blockchain technology. We need to make our place at least in the local forum. We need Pakistan to stand out the rest.
Pakistan Zindabad
krasheed11

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

Yup, alot of people now have knowledge about bitcoins and have their keen interests in blockchain technology. We need to make our place at least in the local forum. We need Pakistan to stand out the rest.
Pakistan Zindabad

No doubt bro should adopt the technology which adopted by all the major counting of the world
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

This forum is reliable for cryptocurrency investors. Particularly, in Pakistan investors coming towards crypto investing. This is quite a good initiative.
Further, people took a part in many ICO's. And this will be proven good individually for investors.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

there is any facebook group bounty campaigns available ?

Only good ICOs not fake one pls

You can find good bounties and ico's in bitcointalk bounty section meanwhile you can visit by attached link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Also there are several website where you can find bounties the popular one's are bounty0x, bountyhive, bountyplatform hope this helps you to get good bounties also you need to research first if you are going to invest in any ico or doing bounty because this time many fake and scam ico and their bounties are popping up so do not forget to research before participating.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

I am really glad to see that now Muslim countries are launching cryptocurrencies. This is quite a good initiative finally cryptocurrency got famous and investors will take advantages from it. I suggest to my people in my country to participate in ICO and get benefits.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2904

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

I am really glad to see that now Muslim countries are launching cryptocurrencies. This is quite a good initiative finally cryptocurrency got famous and investors will take advantages from it. I suggest to my people in my country to participate in ICO and get benefits.
Well if its only for ICO then would be better if they don't start.... I mean... there should be a practical use of blockchain or crypto currency. Just creating an ICO for making money for own benefits, is same like scamming people. In fact most of the ICOs (may be 90%) are scams.

So if Muslims countries are entering the market they should not be starting with a new ICO, but practical usage of crypto currency like Bitcoin or Ethereum would be great or Blockchian itself is vast field, can used in so many applications let it be an online voting system transparent and secure.

There are so many fields open to be explored.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:11:55 PM

Hello guys I hope you all are doing fine.
I'm working to make crypto legalized in Pakistan.Pakistan's first official crypto Exchangeis ready to rock. Recently i met with many political personalities and discuss this issue of having no such platform for Pakistani cyrpto users, but i feel very sad that it takes probably 30 minutes to explain to our illiterate politician about digital currency.
I have whole plan ready for the Crypto Exchange for Pakistan but i just need approval from government,
Kindly help me to make crypto legalized in Pakistan, If you have any strong link that will make us meet with IMRAN KHAN then it would be lot easier for me to start the platform because IK now listen to each and every problem and take notices on them.

If you want to invest with me Then everyone is welcome. I live in ISLAMABAD feel free to contact me or meet me for more ideas about crypto in Pakistan.

CONTACT telegram @Myxavier
whatsapp +923060572931

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

I'm working to make crypto legalized in Pakistan.Pakistan's first official crypto Exchangeis ready to rock. Recently i met with many political personalities and discuss this issue of having no such platform for Pakistani cyrpto users, but i feel very sad that it takes probably 30 minutes to explain to our illiterate politician about digital currency.
I have whole plan ready for the Crypto Exchange for Pakistan but i just need approval from government,
Kindly help me to make crypto legalized in Pakistan, If you have any strong link that will make us meet with IMRAN KHAN then it would be lot easier for me to start the platform because IK now listen to each and every problem and take notices on them.

If you want to invest with me Then everyone is welcome. I live in ISLAMABAD feel free to contact me or meet me for more ideas about crypto in Pakistan.

whatsapp +923060572931

Nice initiative mate! However, I'd like to ask, is Waqar Zaka somehow involved in it? I hope he's not involved here as well. I've so many reservations with the stuff he's doing (like collecting money from poor Pakistanis on the name of "private sale of TenUp").
rausvi15

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

whatsapp +923060572931

Nice initiative mate! However, I'd like to ask, is Waqar Zaka somehow involved in it? I hope he's not involved here as well. I've so many reservations with the stuff he's doing (like collecting money from poor Pakistanis on the name of "private sale of TenUp").
Come on , Why would i involve that piece of shit in my project, he is scammer and stole lot of money from pakistani investors. I'm making a good trust able platform to stop such fake peoples. I need you guys by my side so that When ever i meet up with any personality i can say it with honer that we crypto users are millions in numbers.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

whatsapp +923060572931

Come on , Why would i involve that piece of shit in my project, he is scammer and stole lot of money from pakistani investors. I'm making a good trust able platform to stop such fake peoples. I need you guys by my side so that When ever i meet up with any personality i can say it with honer that we crypto users are millions in numbers.

Glad to hear that! I'm in for any help required, and I'm sure most here would like to do the same too!
rausvi15

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

whatsapp +923060572931

Glad to hear that! I'm in for any help required, and I'm sure most here would like to do the same too!
https://www.facebook.com/pakdax
for now help me to promote this page because right now i don't have "promotion" option available for advertising. this option will be available after we send registration documents to facebook's moderators. Thanks for such motivation. I hope We will be successful, Because this project is full of options that also benefits government and on of them is tax of crypto assets. like coinbase does in america.

krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

Any updates in this section where is the Pakistani Crypto community have to be active here guys.
contact12345

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

While searching for cryptos I came across this today https://www.pakcoin.io/ . I feel a bit overwhelmed for this Pakcoin is already being accepted by some businesses and even some hospitals in Pakistan. This is a really good move. I might be investing in it even though currently its value seems to be very low. I am very hopeful for its future.  Smiley
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

any new project idea which is easy to operate and good profit legitimate business model

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 1049 »
  Print  

Jump to: