Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 1051 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3967239 times)
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 11:34:53 AM

Hi! what do u think about bitcoin in pakistan ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shishirkhanfx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:33:03 AM

Hello. .my name is shishir  khan. I am from  Bangladesh.  How are you  friend.
sbxchanger

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:28:28 PM

Pakistani Members :-)

Welcom to SBXchanger Exchange service

Buy/Sell/Xchange PM ~ WMZ ~ BTC ~ BTC-E ~ MB ~ LTC ~ ETH ~ PP ~ WU ~ MG ~ PKR ~ UKASH ~ Instantly |

SBXchanger is an E-Currency Exchanger. We offer automatic and manual exchange services for customers . Our service is to exchange your money from any of the available payment processors to another payment processor of your choice for a small fee.

We intend to be the best exchanger and offer you a stress free experience. You can Buy & Sell PerfetcMoney (PM) , WebMoney (WMZ) , Bitcoin (BTC) & OkPay (OP) via Western Union (WU) & MoneyGram (MG) . Additionally, Soon we will be able to allow you to Buy and Sell E-Currencies with bank wire (PM & WMZ & BTC & EPAY).

Our automatic system for exchange PerfectMoney, Webmoney, ( PM > WMZ / WMZ > PM ) allows to complete your order within seconds because the whole process is fully automated from the beginning to the end.

Our mission is to ensuring highest customer satisfaction by providing best online E-Currencies Exchange, Buy and Sell services to the clients.

Rate :-
The rate can be negotiated in chat!
Anyone Interested Post here & Send PM & via YM!
WU/MG/RIA Orders completed within ~20-40 minx  (INSTANT)

Contact details:-
Yahoo : Joachalagy@yahoo.com

Email : support@sbxchanger.com
@SBXchanger

Beware from following Scammers Id's :

1) Joachallagy@yahoo.com
2) Joachalgy@yahoo.com
3) Joachaiagy@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
Support-SBX
http://www.sbxchanger.com
askabir6

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:36:24 AM

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:16:29 PM

Any professional Urdu translator here? I'm looking to get a bitcointalk thread translated from English into Urdu. It is 1500-2000 words(rough estimate) and not easy difficulty level so have to be good enough to do it. PM me if you are interested and I'll send you the link.
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:35:24 PM

Good to see Pakistanis on this forum Smiley
Atleast Bitcoin is spreading in Pakistan but i dont feel good assuming people in Pakistan still dont beleive in crypto currency.. Whenever i told about bitcoins to people they say did you got anything? Can it be converted in real cash money? aaahhh!!! But i seriously want people to know about BTC its gonna be the best well known source of transaction soon..
If anybody wants any kinda help.. please share
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:08:45 PM

Atleast Bitcoin is spreading in Pakistan but i dont feel good assuming people in Pakistan still dont beleive in crypto currency.. Whenever i told about bitcoins to people they say did you got anything? Can it be converted in real cash money? aaahhh!!! But i seriously want people to know about BTC its gonna be the best well known source of transaction soon..
Many peoples know about bitcoin in Pakistan but they don't want to share this with others because they mostly fear about laws about this we need some very good and positive community for spreading this with positive benefits about this hope this could achieved soon
Jafri101

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:51:20 PM

Many peoples know about bitcoin in Pakistan but they don't want to share this with others because they mostly fear about laws about this we need some very good and positive community for spreading this with positive benefits about this hope this could achieved soon

I live here and i found many people are unaware of it still and those who know about it they dont know how to earn bitcoins what are the ways, process, mining and etc. Some people are interested in mining also but due to lack of hardware supplies products used for mining people avoid buying online they dont trust the seller or not even sure that the bought hardware could support their system or not.. So many complications..
MIKEY345

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:17:03 PM

happy to see pakistanis on this board + on this post  Smiley
Jafri101

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:30:43 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 03:32:28 AM by Jafri101

For Pakistanis there is a bitcoin selling and buying platform that is safe for users plus they have very low fees. If you want to buy or sell any amount of Bitcoin then you should visit:

www.urdubit.com

On successfull verified registration they pay 100PKR in your account for accounts verification.
So be aware of scammers always follow a legit platform.
Jafri101

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:24:40 AM

Is anyone using PayPal here? I see that they have started to allow Pakistanis for business accounts... Did anybody use it?

Really ? can you please tell us where you read that info ? It'll be interesting.
I think mein ne Propakistani website mein parha tha. but not sure.

I see, IMO currently there is no legal way to get pp for Pakistani address.

Yes PAYPAL IS NOT AVAILABLE yet in Pakistan. Although the Paypal team is still in contact with the State Bank for resolving issues regarding taxes and transactions requiring proofs,but untill now paypal isnt available. I used it by linking my payoneer debit card for withdrawl with american bank account(used for paypal)  but paypal also banned payoneer debit card to be linked with it. So no any means of paypal. Payza is a good option though.
rupayacoin

Activity: 387
Merit: 258

RUP Developer

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 12:16:23 AM

I live here and i found many people are unaware of it still and those who know about it they dont know how to earn bitcoins what are the ways, process, mining and etc. Some people are interested in mining also but due to lack of hardware supplies products used for mining people avoid buying online they dont trust the seller or not even sure that the bought hardware could support their system or not.. So many complications..

Mining Bitcoin in the first place requires expensive hardware not everyone can afford it and the ROI is gone by the time you receive the hardware and competition is high.

Load Shedding is another issue in Pakistan.

Rupaya
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:40:05 PM

Mining Bitcoin in the first place requires expensive hardware not everyone can afford it and the ROI is gone by the time you receive the hardware and competition is high.

In Pakistan Mining Bitcoin is never been good idea because if any one want to invest then its mean this person is out of mind and ready for lost his money for better ROI do some research and try in trading its good and better way
Rahman11

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:50:30 AM

How are you all Pakistanis?
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:35:20 PM

Is anyone using PayPal here? I see that they have started to allow Pakistanis for business accounts... Did anybody use it?

Really ? can you please tell us where you read that info ? It'll be interesting.
I think mein ne Propakistani website mein parha tha. but not sure.

I see, IMO currently there is no legal way to get pp for Pakistani address.

Yes PAYPAL IS NOT AVAILABLE yet in Pakistan. Although the Paypal team is still in contact with the State Bank for resolving issues regarding taxes and transactions requiring proofs,but untill now paypal isnt available. I used it by linking my payoneer debit card for withdrawl with american bank account(used for paypal)  but paypal also banned payoneer debit card to be linked with it. So no any means of paypal. Payza is a good option though.

If your sole goal is to Simply view this, I've had a couple of websites in the past where a large amount of data was being stuck into a table or something, and even though it was only taking about 2 minutes to load, it was just felt like it was longer, if it's not something you need to see right this second.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:44:37 PM

I dont believe that Pakistan has more then 2000 btc at a given time, so money laundering (again a term that we must understand) will not be possible or even hiding black money in this is stupid as 1 day your value might be $2700 next day it will be $2200 who would want to do that is beyond my understanding?

This is not the argument you should be making as money launderers don't mind taking a haircut. The argument you should be making is that all bitcoin transactions are publicly viewable on blockchain explorers so there is no way you can hide anything. Despite what the media might say bitcoin is not an anonymous currency. There is total transparency of funds transfers in bitcoin.This is the argument the Indians made when their central bank started causing them problems and it worked because they were allowed to carry on trading bitcoin.

Then make it the last thing to do at night load the webpage up, go to sleep and when you get up in the morning if it hasn't loaded then it's never going to load. The only problem with that is that every once in awhile webpage if it sat there for too long and a slow did you may not be able to make any changes.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:21:29 AM

Good to see Pakistanis on this  Smiley
Atleast  is spreading in Pakistan but i dont feel good assuming people in Pakistan still dont beleive in crypto currency.. Whenever i told about s to people they say did you got anything? Can it be converted in real cash money? aaahhh!!! But i seriously want people to know about BTC its gonna be the best well known source of transaction soon..
Many peoples know about  in Pakistan but they don't want to share this with others because they mostly fear about laws about this we need some very good and positive community for spreading this with positive benefits about this hope this could achieved soon

I live here and i found many people are unaware of it still and those who know about it they dont know how to earn s what are the ways, process, mining and etc. Some people are interested in mining also but due to lack of hardware supplies products used for mining people avoid buying online they dont trust the seller or not even sure that the bought hardware could support their system or not.. So many complications..

Mining  in the first place requires expensive hardware not everyone can afford it and the ROI is gone by the time you receive the hardware and competition is high.

In Pakistan Mining  is never been good idea because if any one want to invest then its mean this person is out of mind and ready for lost his money for better ROI do some research and try in trading its good and better way
mining is an unbelievable job there because it need a heavy electricity to do and hardware to do which is not only available there. it is not possible on simple pc.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:18:08 PM

I still see many myths being believed in Pakistani community, some people saying its illegal, some think its a fraud, they advise others not get into this stuff, even though they have no knowledge about it.
I think some sort of awareness campaign is needed to bring some enterprises of Pakistan into the crypto world, that will make more people join hence more business acceptance.
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:24:38 PM

I still see many myths being believed in Pakistani community, some people saying its illegal, some think its a fraud, they advise others not get into this stuff, even though they have no knowledge about it.
I think some sort of awareness campaign is needed to bring some enterprises of Pakistan into the crypto world, that will make more people join hence more business acceptance.
In Pakistan we have many frauds and scams just because of this now its very long and hard work to convey peoples about this but still few positive mind peoples doing hard work about this hope we have good and very active community in crypto world as we are world's third freelancer producing country
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:34:45 AM

Maybe its time to create Pakistan's own altcoin? Or at least an alt based in Pakistan? What do you think guys, any Pakistani blockchain developers here?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 1051 »
  Print  

Jump to: