Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:24:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 1083 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 4141379 times)
sumair7231

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:31:15 PM

change of words why dont we have a local Pakistan Board just like India have ?

that would be cool for translators
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 2965

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:18:26 AM

change of words why dont we have a local Pakistan Board just like India have ?

that would be cool for translators
again the answer is same our community is really naive, basically we are followers and in terms of number we can't beat India. That's why they have a presence all over the world from technology to the media

GPD of India is ~2.6 trillion USD
GPD of Pakistan is ~305 billion USD

There is no comparison here... yes on quality and on individual levels we can compete but as a whole no way... so here on this forum numbers are very important.

In Past most of members joined this forum just for signature spam and now they are banned so in recent time we have very little activity and its very hard for us to have our board here because no one interested in education or positive activity just time waster nothing else.
You are absolutely right mostly joined to get some easy money... not to get some information about crypto... this forums main purpose was development and enhancement of Bitcoin later other crypto currencies pop up and in the end Tokens, ICOs and pre-sales ruined the sole purpose of this forum. Not only Pakistanis but all other under developed countries specially India, Bangladesh and South American countries are notorious for this spamming. In fact ham Pakistani tu iss mamaly main lucky hian k itne badnaam nahi yahan :p

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sumair7231

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:00:57 AM

lol @shahzadafzal did u just gave gdp as an explanation why theres no board.

dude check other board they have less gdp than Pakistan. sometimes its better to check facts Smiley and gdp doesn't matter
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:12:29 AM

dude check other board they have less gdp than Pakistan. sometimes its better to not check facts Smiley and gdp doesn't matter

Haha yeah, including the GDP of both the countries looks quite unnecessary. Cheesy I think what @shahzadafzal wanted to mention is the difference in the population of Pakistan and the population of India.

IMO, the only reason why Pakistan doesn't have its own board is due to the lack of Pakistani users in the forums. If the Pakistanis can somehow manage in increasing the activity of this thread (to somewhat like ~30 posts a day), only then there could be a chance of getting a separate board for Pakistan.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:24:48 AM

dude check other board they have less gdp than Pakistan. sometimes its better to not check facts Smiley and gdp doesn't matter

Haha yeah, including the GDP of both the countries looks quite unnecessary. Cheesy I think what @shahzadafzal wanted to mention is the difference in the population of Pakistan and the population of India.

IMO, the only reason why Pakistan doesn't have its own board is due to the lack of Pakistani users in the forums. If the Pakistanis can somehow manage in increasing the activity of this thread (to somewhat like ~30 posts a day), only then there could be a chance of getting a separate board for Pakistan.
And its very hard we have 30 posts daily because we have very few members and most of them are not coming here on this forum regularly including me its going to take some long time for this all until we have to manage with this thread only.
ranamajid007
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 05:29:41 AM

Guys how to buy bitcoins/ETH in Pakistan? (don't want to rely on Pakistani exchange so is there any other way?)
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:19:27 AM

Guys how to buy bitcoins/ETH in Pakistan? (don't want to rely on Pakistani exchange so is there any other way?)
Try this hopefully works for you  www.localbitcoins.com
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:45:34 AM

Hahahaha my bad.. well I agree GDP is really not a criteria to have a board here. I just put it for the sake of our comparison to India... other then GPD even in IT exports we still can't compete with India and reason is they are great in numbers.

Yes population is the main factor... and number of people here or on any other platform really makes the difference. Its ok we are low in number but number Pakistanis participating and active in such platforms is almost zero. This is the main reason we don't have a board... yes its not GPD or even overall population Smiley
I believe even few active and technically strong members can really make a difference.. If these members gets involve in technical discussions and bringing ideas to crypto/bitcointalk community definitely they will be respected and heard if they raise a request for a board.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
najeeb76

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:39:05 PM

do post here if u find some good source
sumair7231

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:22:13 AM

i sell on localbitcoins, u can buy there too

never send money first
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 07:45:19 PM

do post here if u find some good source

meray pass kuch contacts han logon kay, agar abhy bhy chahye hon to PM me.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:00:46 PM

never send money first
Yes you are right localbitcoin is a very good exchange in which we can buy or sell bitcoin very easily, and right if a person buy bitcoin on localbitcoin then he need to not send any amount of money till when he receive bitcoin otherwise i think in this exchange still i don't see any scammer it is a very safe and secure place.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 10:05:41 PM

never send money first
Yes you are right localbitcoin is a very good exchange in which we can buy or sell bitcoin very easily, and right if a person buy bitcoin on localbitcoin then he need to not send any amount of money till when he receive bitcoin otherwise i think in this exchange still i don't see any scammer it is a very safe and secure place.

Yar bara acha likh letay ho ap. aj kal signature walay local boardsky posts bhy count kar rhy han?

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2282
Merit: 845

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 04:39:27 PM

trade went well didn't caught up in scam fortunately
Excellent.. but be careful since crypto currencies and any trade in crypto currencies is still illegal in Pakistan.

I will blame PakCoin for this.. .they created the confusion and made all crypto currencies a scam!!

I do not think Pakcoin has much to do with it. Basically people are scamming in our country with MLM schemes and MLM coins like One coins etc.
Also some people tend to take money and say that they will do trading on your behalf and then run away. There is nothing positive going on taking bitcoins in prospective.  Cry

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:00:49 PM

I do not think Pakcoin has much to do with it. Basically people are scamming in our country with MLM schemes and MLM coins like One coins etc.
Also some people tend to take money and say that they will do trading on your behalf and then run away. There is nothing positive going on taking bitcoins in prospective.  Cry

Yeah may be you are right but some where in Pakistan this Pakcoin gang really did a funny scam, you can see it here on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHWNACR23E

They told people, shake your mobile to increase the coins and the whole village was busy shaking mobile, walking or even running while holding their mobile to increase the coins and what really happened you have to watch this Sare Aam episode.

You will laugh how clever scammers are and how innocent are poor people of Pakistan Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Abdussamad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1571

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:21:32 PM

Excellent.. but be careful since crypto currencies and any trade in crypto currencies is still illegal in Pakistan.

Buying and selling cryptocurrencies is not illegal in Pakistan. Please don't spread lies  shahzadafzal
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:30:52 PM
Merited by Raja_MBZ (1)

Buying and selling cryptocurrencies is not illegal in Pakistan. Please don't spread lies  shahzadafzal

As of April 06, 2018 yes it's illegal, may be there is some new update. I'm not aware.

Here is the official circular from SBP
Prohibition of Dealing in Virtual Currencies/Tokens  [State Bank of Pakistan] April 06, 2018
http://www.sbp.org.pk/bprd/2018/C3.htm

SBP prohibits financial sector from dealing in cryptocurrencies, says it will take action on violations. [Dawn] April 07, 2018
https://www.dawn.com/news/1399997

Pakistan bans cryptocurrencies. [Express Tribune] April 06,2018
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1679446/2-pakistan-bans-cryptocurrencies/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Abdussamad (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:13:56 AM

Buying and selling cryptocurrencies is not illegal in Pakistan. Please don't spread lies  shahzadafzal

As of April 06, 2018 yes it's illegal, may be there is some new update. I'm not aware.

Here is the official circular from SBP
Prohibition of Dealing in Virtual Currencies/Tokens  [State Bank of Pakistan] April 06, 2018
http://www.sbp.org.pk/bprd/2018/C3.htm

SBP prohibits financial sector from dealing in cryptocurrencies, says it will take action on violations. [Dawn] April 07, 2018
https://www.dawn.com/news/1399997

Pakistan bans cryptocurrencies. [Express Tribune] April 06,2018
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1679446/2-pakistan-bans-cryptocurrencies/

SBP doesn't make the laws in Pakistan. It can only prohibit financial institutions from touching crypto. In fact the SBP's ban is unconstitutional because one of the fundamental rights we enjoy is to be able to buy anything we like as long as it's legal. If we had decent sized exchanges they could have taken the SBP to court over the ban. Instead the only exchange we had folded overnight. In India they had large exchanges which took the matter to court and the government over there has had to re-evaluate their central bank's ban.

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:59:11 AM

SBP doesn't make the laws in Pakistan. It can only prohibit financial institutions from touching crypto. In fact the SBP's ban is unconstitutional because one of the fundamental rights we enjoy is to be able to buy anything we like as long as it's legal. If we had decent sized exchanges they could have taken the SBP to court over the ban. Instead the only exchange we had folded overnight. In India they had large exchanges which took the matter to court and the government over there has had to re-evaluate their central bank's ban.

I wish if that could happen in Pakistan.

You know if we get caught by FIA let say buying or selling crypto, we will spend rest of our life proving innocent. Of course if some big guns are there they can amend the law so until now; the documented law is silent and FIA just know one thing "Cryptocurrencies are illegal", this is the first hand information from FIA Cyber wing in Islamabad, I got it personally.

Same statement from Financial Monitoring Unit http://www.fmu.gov.pk/virtual_currency.html

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Abdussamad (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:07:16 AM

FIA itself is insecure about it's position on this matter because it is not illegal to buy and sell bitcoin in pakistan:

https://propakistani.pk/2018/02/06/fia-recommends-govt-declare-bitcoins-illegal-pakistan/

Also I suggest you visit localbitcoins and see for yourself. Trading carries on normally. No one is worried.

BTW that last link you included from the FMU site does not call bitcoin illegal either. It is carefully worded to mislead you. Saying something is not legal tender is not the same thing as saying it is illegal. Legal tender has a specific meaning which I suggest you lookup. FYI even dollars, euros etc. are not legal tender in Pakistan.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 1083 »
  Print  

Jump to: