Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 1051 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3963092 times)
yawars20

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

I know Who I AM

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 11:20:55 AM
Merited by NoorulHuda (1)

More restriction coming to Russian finance and this is strangely effecting the crypto market and BTC is just going up. I found no reason for this how could a war effect crypto positively ?? Waiting for an explanation guys  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoorulHuda

Activity: 196
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 11:32:49 AM

More restriction coming to Russian finance and this is strangely effecting the crypto market and BTC is just going up. I found no reason for this how could a war effect crypto positively ??

Restriction to waqe hi m bohat zyada barhti jaa rahi h... As my previous post also showing that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg59376856#msg59376856

Or Rahi bt BTC ki to uss k bary m kuch kaha nai jaa skta h...
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 01:04:23 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1)

More restriction coming to Russian finance and this is strangely effecting the crypto market and BTC is just going up. I found no reason for this how could a war effect crypto positively ?? Waiting for an explanation guys  Huh

I have created  2 likely scenarios on the current situation in Ukraine and its likely impact on Bitcoin and Ethereum:

1- Since USA and European union countries have imposed financial sanctions on Russia which means no transactions through normal banking channels, so the best and safe alternative is Bitcoin and Ethereum , both are DE-Centralized currencies. In this this case price of Bitcoin and Ethereum should increase.

2- If Ukrainian war doesn't come to an end quickly and other countries involve in it then it will have devastating impact not only on local economy but also globally.
In such situation when people run out of cash then they sell anything they hold either it is Gold , Stocks or Bitcoin and all financial markets will crash.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 01:40:14 PM

More restriction coming to Russian finance and this is strangely effecting the crypto market and BTC is just going up. I found no reason for this how could a war effect crypto positively ?? Waiting for an explanation guys  Huh

I have created  2 likely scenarios on the current situation in Ukraine and its likely impact on Bitcoin and Ethereum:

1- Since USA and European union countries have imposed financial sanctions on Russia which means no transactions through normal banking channels, so the best and safe alternative is Bitcoin and Ethereum , both are DE-Centralized currencies. In this this case price of Bitcoin and Ethereum should increase.

2- If Ukrainian war doesn't come to an end quickly and other countries involve in it then it will have devastating impact not only on local economy but also globally.
In such situation when people run out of cash then they sell anything they hold either it is Gold , Stocks or Bitcoin and all financial markets will crash.
But there is also a chance that people withdraw their money from other stocks and they put them in crypto and it will affect the price positively. As it is now reacting as a digital gold in this situation. It is thought that gold increases in value in war condition because the trust in fiat is lost as the value of fiat decreases in war conditions.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 01:49:31 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2022, 02:00:01 PM by Sayeds56
Merited by FLoving (1)

But there is also a chance that people withdraw their money from other stocks and they put them in crypto and it will affect the price positively. As it is now reacting as a digital gold in this situation. It is thought that gold increases in value in war condition because the trust in fiat is lost as the value of fiat decreases in war conditions.

You are absolutely right, it is Digital gold even better than Gold because it has no logistic issues, it can be transferred from one to another wallet across or inside the border within minutes, I am also Bullish on Ethereum , it is 2nd best crypto. Please also keep in mind that during WW2 people used to sell everything they were holding to keep their body and soul together.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
FLoving

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 02:07:24 PM

You are absolutely right, it is Digital gold even better than Gold because it has no logistic issues, it can be transferred from one to another wallet across or inside the border within minutes, I am also Bullish on Ethereum , it is 2nd best crypto. Please also keep in mind that during WW2 people used to sell everything they were holding to keep their body and soul together.
The shortage of food may convince them for that but we wish that innocent people do not face any hard condition like that. Everyone from around the world have to care that no one is remained in hunger.
NoorulHuda

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 02:34:59 PM

These all are suspects. These all have an question mark in the end.
Or you can say these have a word May with it.

But
There is one more thing this word May.
Yhi esa word h jo umid jgaye rakhta h...

There can be a possible system crash in these countries and this can also may dump the value... But no one can say anything still.
Let c the future. Huh
FLoving

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 02:59:08 PM

These all are suspects. These all have an question mark in the end.
Or you can say these have a word May with it.

But
There is one more thing this word May.
Yhi esa word h jo umid jgaye rakhta h...

There can be a possible system crash in these countries and this can also may dump the value... But no one can say anything still.
Let c the future. Huh
haa umeed raki ja sakti hay lekin ye bi mumkin hay k is dafa hum aik dosray dor may ho aur results wesay na ho jo pehlay hum dekh chukay hay. ho sakta hay k dunya nay tayari kar raki ho is dafa kisi bi lose se nimatnay k liye. Misal k tor par Crypto aik naya player hay kuch jagho par apna role ada karnay k liye.
NoorulHuda

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 04:41:41 PM

haa umeed raki ja sakti hay lekin ye bi mumkin hay k is dafa hum aik dosray dor may ho aur results wesay na ho jo pehlay hum dekh chukay hay. ho sakta hay k dunya nay tayari kar raki ho is dafa kisi bi lose se nimatnay k liye. Misal k tor par Crypto aik naya player hay kuch jagho par apna role ada karnay k liye.
G bilkul thk kaha ap n... Expect hi kiya jaa skta h...
Ab dekhen naa WW1 hui to nuqsan huwa... WW2 hui to nuqsan huwa...
Ab y h... To nuqsan to hoga par... Par apki bt k mutabiq kuch na kuch tyari zrur hogi...
FLoving

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 04:54:28 PM

Price touched $41000. Koi update hay k price kis waja se itni jaldi boost ho gae sirf aik ghantay may. Mere khyal me kuch special news ai hay.
techearn17

Activity: 518
Merit: 81

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 05:00:41 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2022, 10:50:22 PM by techearn17

BTC update kya btc ne 39400 ko break kiya hai? mene es chart me ek line draw kiya hai yeh apko fakeout se bacha sakta volume ke saat breakout hai lekin kuch dino se muje btc me buhot manipulation dhika hai es liye dihan se trade kareh. agar sub kuch teek raha tu humara next target 45k se 46k tak rahe ga  Smiley

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2022, 05:05:18 PM

Len g Financial advisor sir... M to accepted hi nai hun... Bounty m... Ab koi or btaen phr?
Nai to is dafa @Umeridrees sir btaen...

Why don't you try the games and round section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0 ?

Isn't  haram? Just saying.

I am not Mufti but according to my understanding of Islamic Sharia, gambling in any form , all forms of betting and Future/Margin trading are not allowed. DYOR
We have to agree with you. If the case comes that they give you free money to play games on their betting sites then this attempt will make you addict and after that you will start to deposit your own money to play which harm you, your family and your financial condition so Islam forbidden it.

Playing games for free is not bad but make sure that it do not waste your money and your time. If you notice that it is wasting your money or your time then it is not allowed according to my knowledge.

These points were in my mind about that case further a mufti know about these matters well than us.

Gambling kelhna haram hay chayee apnay paisay c kehlein ya phir free money c. Agar koi app ko free money day tu play gamble, tu bhi yeh theik ni hay.

jee Sayeds bhai you are right...  betting haram haram aise he jese "سود" haram hai.. aur future trading/margin trading looks like combination of both betting + interest. Baqi yes ye hama ki individual understanding hai aur ye apka bilkul personal decision hai... jese for me I will avoid these at any cost... and on other Pakistan main saving account + banking loans sab interest pe chal rahe hian and no one bat an eye. in the end not please do your own research.

Gambling + Betting + Future trading + Margin Trading yeh sab theik ni hein aur saving accounts p bhi jo interest who bhi thiek ni. You can open current account if you want to use the banking services.

FLoving

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 05:06:27 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1)

BTC update kya btc ne 39400 ko break kiya hai? mene es chart me ek line draw kiya hai yeh apko fakeout se bacha sakta volume ke saat breakout hai lekin kuch dino se muje btc me buhot manipulation dhika hai es liye dihan se trade kareh. agar sub kuch teek raha tu humara next target 45k se 46k tak rahe ga.  Smiley

Ye mujhe bi dekhai diya lekin mere khyal me ye Ukrain aur Russia dono sides par bitcoin ki high demand ki waja se ho sakta hay. Ye sudden change agar koi most favorable news ki waja se nahi to yahi dono countries me demand ki waja se hi hay mere khyal me.

Lekin aap ki baat sahi hay ye waqt ehtitat ki hay q k esa change unpredictable hota hay.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 05:40:56 PM

BTC update kya btc ne 39400 ko break kiya hai? mene es chart me ek line draw kiya hai yeh apko fakeout se bacha sakta volume ke saat breakout hai lekin kuch dino se muje btc me buhot manipulation dhika hai es liye dihan se trade kareh. agar sub kuch teek raha tu humara next target 45k se 46k tak rahe ga.  Smiley

Ye mujhe bi dekhai diya lekin mere khyal me ye Ukrain aur Russia dono sides par bitcoin ki high demand ki waja se ho sakta hay. Ye sudden change agar koi most favorable news ki waja se nahi to yahi dono countries me demand ki waja se hi hay mere khyal me.

Lekin aap ki baat sahi hay ye waqt ehtitat ki hay q k esa change unpredictable hota hay.

G @techearn17 bhai, ap sahi keh rehe han mera apna khayal bi yehi h k sanctions ki waja se Bitcoin or Ethereum ki demand bry gi . Es k ilwa ek achi news yeh bhi ha k Belarus mein Russia or Ukraine k Representative ki meeting ho rehi ha. For detaied informaton , please open below link:-

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022/02/28/russia-ukraine-peace-talks-start-in-belarus/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
yawars20

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

I know Who I AM

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 05:44:21 PM

BTC update kya btc ne 39400 ko break kiya hai? mene es chart me ek line draw kiya hai yeh apko fakeout se bacha sakta volume ke saat breakout hai lekin kuch dino se muje btc me buhot manipulation dhika hai es liye dihan se trade kareh. agar sub kuch teek raha tu humara next target 45k se 46k tak rahe ga.  Smiley

This is bit confusing as BTC is showing Good pumps, other currencies are not much affected by the whole situations. specially like Dogecoin and other small mem  coins are still in lowest dip.  So far i think there are lot of transactions are going secretly using blockchain to help both countries and this is increasing over all flow of crypto and causing bitcoin to get a huge pump.
FLoving

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 05:47:31 PM

BTC update kya btc ne 39400 ko break kiya hai? mene es chart me ek line draw kiya hai yeh apko fakeout se bacha sakta volume ke saat breakout hai lekin kuch dino se muje btc me buhot manipulation dhika hai es liye dihan se trade kareh. agar sub kuch teek raha tu humara next target 45k se 46k tak rahe ga.  Smiley

G @techearn17 bhai, ap sahi keh rehe han mera apna khayal bi yehi h k sanctions ki waja se Bitcoin or Ethereum ki demand bry gi . Es k ilwa ek achi news yeh bhi ha k Belarus mein Russia or Ukraine k Representative ki meeting ho rehi ha. For detaied informaton , please open below link:-

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022/02/28/russia-ukraine-peace-talks-start-in-belarus/
That is good news that they are doing meeting on peace talk. It will save lives of many people who do not want war. Many people at there who were living happy lost their homes. They will find their peaceful life again if the negotiation is successful.

This is bit confusing as BTC is showing Good pumps, other currencies are not much affected by the whole situations. specially like Dogecoin and other small mem  coins are still in lowest dip.  So far i think there are lot of transactions are going secretly using blockchain to help both countries and this is increasing over all flow of crypto and causing bitcoin to get a huge pump.

It is the time of their need and not for investment so they will choose a currency which is accepted everywhere and is known by everyone.
NoorulHuda

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 06:23:59 PM
Merited by UmerIdrees (1)

Len g Financial advisor sir... M to accepted hi nai hun... Bounty m... Ab koi or btaen phr?

Why don't you try the games and round section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0 ?

Isn't  haram? Just saying.

I am not Mufti but according to my understanding of Islamic Sharia, gambling in any form , all forms of betting and Future/Margin trading are not allowed. DYOR
We have to agree with you. If the case comes that they give you free money to play games on their betting sites then this attempt will make you addict and after that you will start to deposit your own money to play which harm you, your family and your financial condition so Islam forbidden it.

Playing games for free is not bad but make sure that it do not waste your money and your time. If you notice that it is wasting your money or your time then it is not allowed according to my knowledge.

These points were in my mind about that case further a mufti know about these matters well than us.

Gambling kelhna haram hay chayee apnay paisay c kehlein ya phir free money c. Agar koi app ko free money day tu play gamble, tu bhi yeh theik ni hay.

jee Sayeds bhai you are right...  betting haram haram aise he jese "سود" haram hai.. aur future trading/margin trading looks like combination of both betting + interest. Baqi yes ye hama ki individual understanding hai aur ye apka bilkul personal decision hai... jese for me I will avoid these at any cost... and on other Pakistan main saving account + banking loans sab interest pe chal rahe hian and no one bat an eye. in the end not please do your own research.

Gambling + Betting + Future trading + Margin Trading yeh sab theik ni hein aur saving accounts p bhi jo interest who bhi thiek ni. You can open current account if you want to use the banking services.

Bt to ap ki thk h... Par ik bt puchun agar bura naa mnaen ap to...?

You are promoting a gambling site by your signature.

Kaya is ki shariyat ijazat deti h?
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2022, 06:48:17 PM

Isn't  haram? Just saying.

jee Sayeds bhai you are right...  betting haram haram aise he jese "سود" haram hai.. aur future trading/margin trading looks like combination of both betting + interest. Baqi yes ye hama ki individual understanding hai aur ye apka bilkul personal decision hai... jese for me I will avoid these at any cost... and on other Pakistan main saving account + banking loans sab interest pe chal rahe hian and no one bat an eye. in the end not please do your own research.

Bt to ap ki thk h... Par ik bt puchun agar bura naa mnaen ap to...?

You are promoting a gambling site by your signature.

Kaya is ki shariyat ijazat deti h?

Hmm ais topic p phelay bhi kafi posts kein hein meri . Read this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg58759217#msg58759217 and reply it please.

Aur rahi baat k I am promoting a gambling site, yes i have the signature of gambling site lekin kia upper post p meine yeh kaha app ko k play gambling on this site and that site ?  Kia mein nay post mein yeh kaha k gambling kehlini chayee aur  meray link c app bhi play kero  Huh
Mein tu ulta yeh kah raaha hon k gambling ni kerni, tu app ko kaisay laga k mein promote ker raha hoon ais ko ?

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2912

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 06:01:37 AM

G kafi bhtar h... Itna bura b nai h... In sha Allah or bhtar karen gy sab mil k... Bss kai logon ki professional life h... Or kai logon ki majburyan... Ab jese mjy preshani bani h... In sha Allah bohat jald bhtar hoga...

wow thank you Noor apk detailed reply par ka acha laga... you right ham sab apki aik personal life hai aur hamin nahi pata agala banda kiss situation main iss liye bus sab mile koshish karte hian aik dosray se in touch rehne or kuch sekhane ki.

G m n b ab merits dene karny hen... Achi posts par... Y b bhtar karna h... We are a family we can appreciate everyone... Akhir har koi yahan mehnat karta h... Sab ko chahye k ik dusry ko appreciate karna chahye...

Ik suggestion h agar sab ko psand aye to...
Zruri nai k koi bohat achi post kary tab hi uss ko support kiya jaye... Activity dekh len agar active h... Or wo still low rank par h to us ko appreciate kiya jaye or upar laya jaye...

Ab koi y naa smjy k m apni bt kar rhi hun... Ab jese hmary han new member h ik @Mariah20 or b ho skty hen... Agar m kissi ko lagta h k active hun to mjy appreciate kiya jaye otherwise koi zrurat nai...

Apni suggestion d jiye gaa sab

Q? K hm hi hen jinhon n iss ko bhtar krna h... Or up lana h... Koi bahir s nai aye ga...

G iss bt par m agree hun... Pichly dino to bohat kuch seekhny ko mila bss sab mil k chalen to bhtar ho skta h...

yes yes actually mera apna personal goal yehi ka sab members ko agaly ranks main le k jana... aur isi main almost her aik post pe he merit de deta hon... bus kuch spammers ur un-related post ko chor k... aur 1 merit dene ka mksaq asal main yehi hai k merit ki fair distribution ho limited tu hote hian.. but sab ko cover ho jate hian iss tarah.

Welcome @Mariah20 ap ki aik adh post he maine dekhi but I hope you will be an active member our thread too Smiley

Yahan to 3rd nmbr par hun... Alhamdulillah...
In sha Allah or bhtar karun gi...
Thora preshani s bikal ln...

And Thanks for Appreciation.

Allah apki preshani dur karay aur apki sis jo jaldi sehat ata farmaey...

nahi don't worry ap 3rd pe hone k bawajood top pe hian... after Sayeds bhai you are one keeping all of us motivated Smiley

How's your sister now? May Allah give her a fast recovery. Aameen

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 06:22:57 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2022, 06:41:41 AM by NoorulHuda
Merited by CryptoYar (1)

Hmm ais topic p phelay bhi kafi posts kein hein meri . Read this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg58759217#msg58759217 and reply it please.

Aur rahi baat k I am promoting a gambling site, yes i have the signature of gambling site lekin kia upper post p meine yeh kaha app ko k play gambling on this site and that site ?  Kia mein nay post mein yeh kaha k gambling kehlini chayee aur  meray link c app bhi play kero  Huh
Mein tu ulta yeh kah raaha hon k gambling ni kerni, tu app ko kaisay laga k mein promote ker raha hoon ais ko ?
Let me tell you one thing...
Ab jese ap dekh skty hen... Hadees m h... Sharab s munslik Allah ik riwayat k mutabiq 10 or ik k mutabiq 20 logon ko jahanum m daly ga... (Mafhoom)
Jese sharab peeny wala.. pilany wala.. lany wala... Rakhny wala... Bechny wala... Bnany wala wgera...
To issi triqy s y b gunah h... Agar ap k signature s koi join kar k gambling karta h to definitely ap b gunah m brabar k shareek hen...

Baqi ap ki marzi h ...
Mera maqsad ap ko tnz karna nai h... Asal m mera mqsad y h k kal ko m b use karun to kam az kam mere pas kuch authentic reason ho... Or y k mere ilm m izafa ho sky...
Baqi mjy lag raha tha k ap mind kar jaen gy or wo ap n kiya... Mazrat bura laga to...

Bhai yeh bohat hi debatable topic hay aur app ko idher 2 types kay point of view milien gay. Aik woh log jo gambling signature campiagn mei ni hein woh simply kahein gay k yeh promotion haram hay aur woh thiek bhi hein. Doorsay meri tarah k ya app ki trarah k log hein jo gambling casino promote kr rahaien hein aur sooch rahay hein k yeh thiek hay k ni.

Haqeeat yeh hay k koi bhi haram kaam halal ni ho jata k app kay pass koi doorsi option na ho tu. Doorsri baat yeh k mixer mein shamil honay ka soochna bhi mat kion k wahan p hum jaisay log kahbi join ni ker saktay. Its highest paying campiagn aur wahan forum ka sirf elite members hein

Acha hum gambling promote kr rahaein aur gult bhi hein kion k gambling haram hy. Lekin mixers kay through log apnay coins ko mix kertay hein aur money laundering aur illegal activities zad tar coin mixers hi use kertay hein, tu kia ais ko promote kerna bhi haram hua ?
Tu kia humra ais mein koi hisa ni, k we are indirectly promoting money laundering ?

80% bounty campiagns logon ka paisay laay bhag jati hein. We promote them aur hamari promotion c log aus company k ico mein invest kertay hein. tu kia hum responsible ni huey scam promotion kernay ka ?  (Although there are good projects too)

but jab gambling campiagns ki baat ki hay tu kaha jata hay k even k app gambling khel ni rahay but gult kam permote tu kr raahay ho. but uper walay duno points p asa ni kaha jata ...kion ?

Aik cheeze app yeh kr saktay ho k jab app gambling discussions topic p post kero tu wahan p gambling ka nuqsanat p baat kero k kis tarah log  apnay paisay lose kr saktay hein gambling khel k.

I am not saying k Gambling campiagns mein shamil hona sahi hay. I am also not sure.
Bagi, mein ais position mein ni hon k app ko muna ker sakoon ya koi point of view day sakoon kion k mein aur app aik hi campiagn mein hein.
Or is par m y kahun gi k agar dusry karty hen to wo galat hen to hm b galat ki traf chal den...
Mtlab wo bohat bura kam karty hen to hm zara thora kam bura kar len...
Har ik n apna hisab dena h...
Your life your decision...
Agar koi authentic reason h to btaen ta k kal ko agar m join karna chahun to kar skun... Or kissi ko bolny ka moqa na dn...

Han is ki sirf ik surat jaiz ki h... Jo mjy nazar ati h... Agar kissi or k pas h to btaye zrur...
Y uss surat m jaiz h... K ap k pas koi or zarya nai h... Kmany kaa or ap k ghar m faqa kashi h... To ap y kam karen... Or wo b sirf itna k apny or apny ghar walon kaa pet bhara jaa saky...
Baqi kissi or k pas koi jaiz surat h to zrur byan kary...

How's your sister now? May Allah give her a fast recovery. Aameen
Still in ICU. Doctor n dimagh s nali nikali thi... Par uss m s blood nai araha... Now they are meeting... Dekhen kaya faisla karty hen... Bohat preshani bni hui h...
Us ka 2 mah ka bacha h...
Allah uss ko sehat dy bss...
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 1051 »
  Print  

Jump to: