Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 1055 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3977461 times)
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 713

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 01:53:59 PM

Federal Minister for Information Technology and Telecommunication Syed Amin Ul Haque on Wednesday opposed the ban on cryptocurrencies in the country.

Good vibes are coming now.
Achi bt h koi minister wo b information Technology kaa cryptocurrencies k haqq m bola h...
Sath m tax ki b bt hui... Wink
India n step liya to kuch kuch huwa Pakistan ko b...
Let see k future m kya hota h??

Source: https://propakistani.pk/2022/02/02/it-minister-publicly-reveals-his-stance-on-cryptocurrency-ban-in-pakistan/

Wow that's good but I think IT minister hamaray baraey naam he hote hian they don't have any power to do any thing but still ye aik achi news hai...

Main masla Sate Bank and FIA ka hai... they should realize and shouldn't not go against crypto currencies.
Bilkul but He is a minister y b bohat h... If he is saying something so wo hmary Pakistan ki bohat mashoor misal h ap n b suni hogi...
Kharbuza Kharbuzy ko dekh k rang bdlta h...
So I am waiting for that...
Baqi phr b dekhty hen... Kaya hota h...

Grin Grin Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoorulHuda

Activity: 196
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 02:56:38 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2022, 03:32:55 PM by NoorulHuda

Bilkul but He is a minister y b bohat h... If he is saying something so wo hmary Pakistan ki bohat mashoor misal h ap n b suni hogi...
So I am waiting for that...
Baqi phr b dekhty hen... Kaya hota h...

Grin Grin Grin

Hahahaha.... You explained very well...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

2018 may 50 lakh ki lose hui thi.
That disappointed me a lot and I left from here and started my personal business. In 2018 I realized that before taking risk in crypto we need to have a strong base. Because when I lose 50 lakh I was completely empty of money and I got  loan to start my business and to support my family.
In the previous years I was completely unaware that what is happening and what is not in crypto. But now I again came here, I have good knowledge according to my 2014 to 2018 experience in crypto but I am a little bit new to Defi and NFT. I am learning about these both now.

And that's great... One an old and experienced person b/w us...
Or rahi bt defi and NFT ki to ap un ki news s hi bohat kuch seekh sktu ho...
And I will suggest to go through the Web3...
And all of us just received a notification about Web 3.0 from binance... It will also explain that...
Ap uss ko b dekh skty hen...
Up coming trend h iss liye ap ko suggest kiya...

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2022, 05:52:26 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2022, 06:13:00 PM by 5thFear

Well, the countries are aware of the importance of the crytos, but they are afraid of the impact that it'll have on the banking sector of that country. I believe this banking system will soon become obsolete and new more vibrant ways of financial market will take over centered by crypto. This banking system wasn't a good one in the first place, there were actually there to milk the people of their hard earn money and now when the technology has granted somewhat freedom from this pathetic banking system, the govts are afraid to let it take over.
The banks have it on their minds that they can earn only through interest on money and this is a system which is destroying them and their businesses that is why it is forbidden because it sucks financial system and economy.
If they find other ways for making money and adopt them in their banking system then they will flourish. For example they have to provide services for the crypto community like the exchanges are doing one example for them is binance which is earning more money than the bigger banks of Europe (i saw that in an article, which I cannot find it)

I think Banking system and crypto can find a way to work together and compliment each other. Example, Banks can introduce crypto based accounts and crypto based products like  Long term fixed deposit of bitcoin where profit is paid in fiat currencies ,  ETF, loans and many more. I think once crypto is legalized , we will see lot of new crypto based products in the market. As well as people will prefer to open accounts in Banks because their funds will be more secure compared to Exchanges. Banks will definitely provide guarantee of security of funds.

https://www.bcg.com/publications/2020/how-banks-can-succeed-with-cryptocurrency

Recently someone told me about State bank hiring blockchain professionals and then i checked their website and found out that yes, they are actually hiring Blockchain professionals. Below is what the ad says
Virtual Assets Expert (on contract)

Key responsibilities of the incumbent will include, but not limited to, the following:
   Contribute in SBP’s overall virtual asset strategy and activities.
   Responsible to provide support, guidance, on virtual assets, blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) to both internal and external stakeholders in areas such as architecture, design, system requirements and operational issues.
   Responsible to help in formulating policy/regulations/guidelines in the area of virtual assets to meet requirements of the industry while also analysing its impact on overall financial stability.
   Ability to identify technical and policy implications of virtual assets solution designs in financial services based on technological innovations, while understanding the roles of miners, virtual asset exchanges, policy makers and financial industry etc.
   Contribute in developing risk oversight framework for virtual assets within the SBP.
   Conduct annual effectiveness reviews to identify improvement areas and implement necessary actions.
   Monitoring on-going compliance with and effectiveness of the risk control environment and overall exposure and risk levels to Virtual Assets.
   Coach and deliver ongoing training and development of people for Virtual Assets.
link : https://www.sbp.org.pk/careers/2021/Dec/VAE.htm

So our govt and institutions are actually moving in the right direction. And i think they are not hurrying into it which is a good thing, instead of just falling for that Waqar Zaka, they are actually hiring professionals and are going to formulate policies accordingly. Movin in the right direction now, Alhamdullilah.
NoorulHuda

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:49:07 PM

کرپٹو کرنسی کے کاروبار میں فراڈ کرنے والے ملزمان کے خلاف 8 مقدمات درج

It is a good step but iss ka mtlab y nai h k ban ban ki ratt lgai jaye.... Har chz kaa hall mojud h...
Zruri nai k ik chz ko galat kh kar ussy eliminate kar diya jaye...
Uss kaa hall nikala jaye or mulko qom ki traqi par zor dena chahye...

Source: https://jang.com.pk/news/1045892

Or itni khamoshi achi nai hoti forum par... Wink
 M kal s koi 25 dafa dekh chuki hun koi post nai thi... Jiss s koi jankari mil sky yaa jiss par behas kar k ilm liya jaye...
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 02:00:44 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2022, 02:46:53 PM by Sayeds56

@Cryptoyar Bhai, meri ARCONA  ki NFT kehin bi show nhi ho rehi ha na hee wallet mein or hee ha https://rarity.garden/bsc/collectibles.html jub k mein ne eska contract address bi   0xE59046EEF9477DFD6A231579CCB3b91201a5e41f  register ker dia ha es platform pe. Mujhy esko platform pe sell kerny k liye convert toh nhi nkerna pry ga???  Please help. Thanks

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
techearn17

Activity: 518
Merit: 81

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 02:17:16 PM

Assalam walaikum bhaio jo hum pichle chart me rising wedge ka woh play out hogya or humeh price me thora sa girawat dehkne ko mila jo lag 36k ke kareeb tak ab hum chart me ek falling wedge dehkne ko mil raha filal jo kal ya parso tak waze ho jayega kya yeh falling wedge ko respect karta hai ke nahi agar karta hai tu hum btc ke price ko 42k se lekar 43k tak dehk sakte hai lekin buhot zarori hota 36k support ko btc hold kar ke rakeh.
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 03:47:27 PM

@Cryptoyar Bhai, meri ARCONA  ki NFT kehin bi show nhi ho rehi ha na hee wallet mein or hee ha https://rarity.garden/bsc/collectibles.html jub k mein ne eska contract address bi   0xE59046EEF9477DFD6A231579CCB3b91201a5e41f  register ker dia ha es platform pe.
syed bhai ye nft metamask extension mein show nai hoti. apko metamask mobile application download kar kay apne wallet kay seedwords ko imort karna hoga. us kay baad https://rarity.garden - open karo bas. masla hal ho jayega.

Mujhy esko platform pe sell kerny k liye convert toh nhi nkerna pry ga???  Please help. Thanks
nahin bhai aisa kuch karne ki zarurat nahin.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 05:56:21 PM

@Cryptoyar Bhai, meri ARCONA  ki NFT kehin bi show nhi ho rehi ha na hee wallet mein or hee ha https://rarity.garden/bsc/collectibles.html jub k mein ne eska contract address bi   0xE59046EEF9477DFD6A231579CCB3b91201a5e41f  register ker dia ha es platform pe.
syed bhai ye nft metamask extension mein show nai hoti. apko metamask mobile application download kar kay apne wallet kay seedwords ko imort karna hoga. us kay baad https://rarity.garden - open karo bas. masla hal ho jayega.

Mujhy esko platform pe sell kerny k liye convert toh nhi nkerna pry ga???  Please help. Thanks

Thanks Bhai, Metamask mobile pe import ker lia ha or NFT bi show ho rehi ha FEOD  wallet mein mgr yehan  https://rarity.garden/bsc/collectibles.htm pe abi bi show nhi ho rehi jub k contract address bi regiter ker dia ha. Thnaks for your support

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 06:09:39 PM

Thanks Bhai, Metamask mobile pe import ker lia ha or NFT bi show ho rehi ha FEOD  wallet mein mgr yehan  https://rarity.garden/bsc/collectibles.htm pe abi bi show nhi ho rehi jub k contract address bi regiter ker dia ha. Thnaks for your support

"Your NFT wallet " par click karo show ho jayegi (agar show na ho to refresh kar lena page)
Jab show ho jaye to sell option bhi mil jayega.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 06:44:10 PM

FLoving bhai/behn ap jo bhi aik sawal.. pehle tu welcome Pakistani thread main Ma Sha Allah ap ki post se lagta hia you have knowledge aur hamin ap se kuch sekhane ka moqa mile ga... likan aik baat.... aik dam se inactive for two year and aik dp saal bad from Jan 2020 to Jan 2022 Ma Sha Allah active again...   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ye kia chakar hai...  Smiley

nahi don't answer ye tu wese maine kaha... but befikar ho k posts karin happy to have "senior" accounts like you active in this our lonely thread  Smiley

Jo app sooch rahay thay wo mein bhi sooch raha tha but asa kuch ni. This account woke up on April 2019 and again on June 2021. There was no password change.  Smiley

That disappointed me a lot and I left from here and started my personal business. In 2018 I realized that before taking risk in crypto we need to have a strong base. Because when I lose 50 lakh I was completely empty of money and I got  loan to start my business and to support my family.

Brother, I think k having a strong base is no grantee that you will succeed in bitcoin trading. You had 50 Lakh ( a strong base) and still you lost it all. Sab c important baat hay k in the trading first thing you need is the knowledge of money management and then the second thing is the technical analysis.

Agar TA na bhi ata ho tu money management app ko baray loss c becha leti hay lekin agar money management ni ki, tu acha c ahca TA bhi aik din app ko zero kr day gaa.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 04:34:02 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2022, 05:16:51 AM by Sayeds56

FLoving bhai/behn ap jo bhi aik sawal.. pehle tu welcome Pakistani thread main Ma Sha Allah ap ki post se lagta hia you have knowledge aur hamin ap se kuch sekhane ka moqa mile ga... likan aik baat.... aik dam se inactive for two year and aik dp saal bad from Jan 2020 to Jan 2022 Ma Sha Allah active again...   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ye kia chakar hai...  Smiley

nahi don't answer ye tu wese maine kaha... but befikar ho k posts karin happy to have "senior" accounts like you active in this our lonely thread  Smiley

Jo app sooch rahay thay wo mein bhi sooch raha tha but asa kuch ni. This account woke up on April 2019 and again on June 2021. There was no password change.  Smiley

That disappointed me a lot and I left from here and started my personal business. In 2018 I realized that before taking risk in crypto we need to have a strong base. Because when I lose 50 lakh I was completely empty of money and I got  loan to start my business and to support my family.

Brother, I think k having a strong base is no grantee that you will succeed in bitcoin trading. You had 50 Lakh ( a strong base) and still you lost it all. Sab c important baat hay k in the trading first thing you need is the knowledge of money management and then the second thing is the technical analysis.

Agar TA na bhi ata ho tu money management app ko baray loss c becha leti hay lekin agar money management ni ki, tu acha c ahca TA bhi aik din app ko zero kr day gaa.

Absolutely right. Risk and money management are more important than TA. Many people will not beleive but it is true that MONEY MANAGEMENT IS THE MOST DIFFICULT SCIENCE.. Many Businesses including trading in stocks/crypto fail because their cash flow is not well maintained. In my opinion running  any kind business successfully requires good skills of money management beside marketing and technical know how.

https://preferredcfo.com/cash-flow-reason-small-businesses-fail/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2022, 01:26:37 PM

By the way, agar India nay 30% tax lagya hay crypto p, tu huemein koi zaroart ni k hum india ko copy kerian.

We should make ourselves at a level where others copy us and not the other way around that we copy others.  Cool

NoorulHuda

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 01:41:15 PM

By the way, agar India nay 30% tax lagya hay crypto p, tu huemein koi zaroart ni k hum india ko copy kerian.

We should make ourselves at a level where others copy us and not the other way around that we copy others.  Cool
Bt to ap ki thk h... Par hm abhi us stage par nai phnchy k log hmen copy karen...
We are still copying others...
Sab s phly hmen khud ko iss qabil karna hoga k baqi hamen copy karen...
Or y tab hoga jab Pakistan muashi muashrti smaji trqyati or sarhadi lihaz s musthkam hoga...

Baqi rahi bt biryani ko dekh k teendy k rang bdlny ki... To wo b ho jaye gaa agar biryani m teendy daly jaen... Cheesy Grin
JAKIYA

Activity: 476
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 04:06:11 PM

Do you think pi will be so expensive?
Everyone says Pi will come at a much better price

Sourch : https://twitter.com/pi_future/status/1489567771499569156?t=Nvesdl6UiE57Evgf2H7Syg&s=19
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 07:33:27 PM

FLoving bhai/behn ap jo bhi aik sawal.. pehle tu welcome Pakistani thread main Ma Sha Allah ap ki post se lagta hia you have knowledge aur hamin ap se kuch sekhane ka moqa mile ga... likan aik baat.... aik dam se inactive for two year and aik dp saal bad from Jan 2020 to Jan 2022 Ma Sha Allah active again...   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ye kia chakar hai...  Smiley

nahi don't answer ye tu wese maine kaha... but befikar ho k posts karin happy to have "senior" accounts like you active in this our lonely thread  Smiley

Jo app sooch rahay thay wo mein bhi sooch raha tha but asa kuch ni. This account woke up on April 2019 and again on June 2021. There was no password change.  Smiley

That disappointed me a lot and I left from here and started my personal business. In 2018 I realized that before taking risk in crypto we need to have a strong base. Because when I lose 50 lakh I was completely empty of money and I got  loan to start my business and to support my family.

A strong base is required as a physical business and because of that I lost. My money was in crypto and I was also earning from marketing in crypto but when everything crashed my earning from here stopped because of failure of majority of projects and their pause for that reason and in that time my 50 lakh reduced to around 4 lakh and I found no other way but to use that money for my family expenditures which ended within a few months.

If at that time I own any business then that 50 lakh would be 50 million or more in today time because of the current price. I would not need to withdraw them in low price at that time if there was any other source of income of me.
Ronzybloch

Activity: 219
Merit: 67

Life Can't be ctrl+ Z

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 04:00:20 AM

Bro hum India ko copy krey ya na krey but European ko o IMF  ko zorar copy  krey   ga
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2022, 05:40:30 AM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1)

A strong base is required as a physical business and because of that I lost. My money was in crypto and I was also earning from marketing in crypto but when everything crashed my earning from here stopped because of failure of majority of projects and their pause for that reason and in that time my 50 lakh reduced to around 4 lakh and I found no other way but to use that money for my family expenditures which ended within a few months.

If at that time I own any business then that 50 lakh would be 50 million or more in today time because of the current price. I would not need to withdraw them in low price at that time if there was any other source of income of me.

Still I am not convinced and a bit confused bro. App kay pass 50 Lakh thay and you were earning from marketing in crypto. So jab crypto projects fails hona start huey tu app ki marketing c income tu less ya katim hogi but that 50 Lakh ,  4 lakh mein kaisay convert hogay ?

Ais ka mutlab hay k app kay 50 LAKH stbale coin mein ni thay bilkay bitcoin aur altcoin mein hon gay. So again, agar app timely apnay coins convert ker lethay in USDT tu maybe 50 Lakh c app 40 Lkah p aa jatay but I think u did not sell and it went to 4 lakh aur phir who bi spend hogay in expenditures.  Sad

NoorulHuda

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 07:21:13 PM

I have made my second NFT and now sharing with you guys....

Koi kami h to islah b ki jiye ga shukriya

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/112368762725417495141627397109795829758320303711809527411926018118193950752769/
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 08:25:45 PM

Still I am not convinced and a bit confused bro. App kay pass 50 Lakh thay and you were earning from marketing in crypto. So jab crypto projects fails hona start huey tu app ki marketing c income tu less ya katim hogi but that 50 Lakh ,  4 lakh mein kaisay convert hogay ?

Ais ka mutlab hay k app kay 50 LAKH stbale coin mein ni thay bilkay bitcoin aur altcoin mein hon gay. So again, agar app timely apnay coins convert ker lethay in USDT tu maybe 50 Lakh c app 40 Lkah p aa jatay but I think u did not sell and it went to 4 lakh aur phir who bi spend hogay in expenditures.  Sad
I am talking about the time from 2017 end to 2018 early months. I not converted them to any stable coin. I was pretty sure that the price will return and at the time when they reached 4 to 5 lakh I jumped to BNB. At that time the BNB price was 17 USD when I bought and within a week it slipped to $15 or $16 and I felt that Now I have to withdraw them to fill my family needs. Now suppose if at that time there was any other source of income of me then what would be the price of all of these BNB.

That is what I am trying to say that why is it important to have a side business to remain firm in the crypto holdings.

That is amazing. For that you will also need a twitter account with which you need to connect with all the NFT communities and in this way when your communty circle is increased then your each NFT will get thousands of views when you share on your profile.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 05:48:56 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2022, 07:43:52 AM by Sayeds56

Amazing art work. I am sharing your NFT on my twitter account because I have reasonable number of  followers. I hope it gets sold soon. I would suggest you to also list your NFTs on
 https://nftrade.com/  by connecting your wallet on BSC or Polygon network.

https://twitter.com/SHAHIDALISYED7/status/1490563347791687680

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 1055 »
  Print  

Jump to: