Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:33:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 1080 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 4098869 times)
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:36:38 PM

Guys please note that mining depends on which coin you are going to mine. Nawazish does not like BTC. He mines some alt coin. So what he writes about is his experience with that alt coin.

Mining bitcoins with GPUs is not profitable. Mining with ASICs is very profitable. ASICs are not available in Pakistan and you have to buy them from this forum or get them from China. Note I am not a miner. I have just shared what I learned from this forum. Please do your own research before spending any money on this.

I wonder whether there are any other resident Pakistanis on this board? So far I haven't encountered any but according to bitnodes there a few bitcoin users in Pakistan and I know of at least one miner.

Anyway let's see if any show up  Tongue

This was mine so how you take this I am very confused about this

I created a thread in this forum. You or someone else created another thread about Pakistan. The mods merged the two threads together and I guess because my thread came first it got the first post.

what is mining and how can we do this is this very profitable and can any person do this if yes then please reply me i am waiting thanks

nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:30:45 PM

Guys please note that mining depends on which coin you are going to mine. Nawazish does not like BTC. He mines some alt coin. So what he writes about is his experience with that alt coin.

Mining bitcoins with GPUs is not profitable. Mining with ASICs is very profitable. ASICs are not available in Pakistan and you have to buy them from this forum or get them from China. Note I am not a miner. I have just shared what I learned from this forum. Please do your own research before spending any money on this.

I wonder whether there are any other resident Pakistanis on this board? So far I haven't encountered any but according to bitnodes there a few bitcoin users in Pakistan and I know of at least one miner.

Anyway let's see if any show up  Tongue

This was mine so how you take this I am very confused about this

I created a thread in this forum. You or someone else created another thread about Pakistan. The mods merged the two threads together and I guess because my thread came first it got the first post.

what is mining and how can we do this is this very profitable and can any person do this if yes then please reply me i am waiting thanks

Read pages 1 and 2  of this thread I have replied to faiza for the same question.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
saif313

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 11:53:25 AM

few days back something happen here but now suddenly again too much silent why can we have some good and positive discussion for better things happen to us

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:58:08 PM

few days back something happen here but now suddenly again too much silent why can we have some good and positive discussion for better things happen to us

I am always ready to have a positive talk. Smiley But am quite busy now a days with my coin and also got a job
+ Passed the IELTS test with 7 bands Cheesy trying for a Visa.lol

saif313

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:13:04 PM

thanks for at least reply I want to ask I am doing here work for my signature and posts is this ok and can I do any other work with this also for increasing income I am jobless for last 2 years and now have access to this site few days back

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:59:27 PM

thanks for at least reply I want to ask I am doing here work for my signature and posts is this ok and can I do any other work with this also for increasing income I am jobless for last 2 years and now have access to this site few days back

To be honest this signature work can't earn you much money. You will hardly get 2500 Rs per month. And will need to post like hell. The one and only way is to start mining alt with your CPU. You can still do your signature work besides that. And keep this in mind that you need to keep the coins for long term. You can't earn much by CPU mining.

saif313

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:14:35 PM

as the electercity crisis going here can we do this if yes then how and what is total cost of this mining and all things available in pakistan for this mining

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:20:11 PM

as the electercity crisis going here can we do this if yes then how and what is total cost of this mining and all things available in pakistan for this mining

Electricity is a big problem but I still started it and am keeping the coins as an investment. Read this post for estimation of price https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg2930947#msg2930947

balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:21:12 PM

How's the bitcoin regulations there? Is it legal?
saif313

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:23:44 PM

Electricity is a big problem but I still started it and am keeping the coins as an investment. Read this post for estimation of price https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg2930947#msg2930947

thanks I understand first step and now as I have these things all then I send you message for second phase of softwares and now try to send you message here daily for intouch and more posts its good and fun have a good time Smiley

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:30:07 PM

thanks I understand first step and now as I have these things all then I send you message for second phase of softwares and now try to send you message here daily for intouch and more posts its good and fun have a good time Smiley

I want to share a great thing I learnt in this Hostile Forum. "Only invest what you can afford to loose".

faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:31:13 PM

short sentence big message

saif313

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:32:48 PM

short sentence big message

agree          Cheesy

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:36:35 PM

Good luck to you guys. May God help you to get in on time. There are some serious regulation coming toward this cryptocoins world. And I can see many coins dying because of legality issue. Hope you find the best coin. BTC And LTC can definitely survive this attack of FEDs. But they can no longer give the new comers a benefit.

saif313

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:38:20 PM

Good luck to you guys. May God help you to get in on time. There are some serious regulation coming toward this cryptocoins world. And I can see many coins dying because of legality issue. Hope you find the best coin. BTC And LTC can definitely survive this attack of FEDs. But they can no longer give the new comers a benefit.

what regulation coming in this feild ??

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:45:43 PM

what regulation coming in this feild ??

Read this.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2013/08/12/every-important-person-in-bitcoin-just-got-subpoenaed-by-new-yorks-financial-regulator/

rampantparanoia

Activity: 516
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 05:50:52 PM

The coins will live on, the exchanges would be shut down. No matter how much regulation comes into play, there will always be a black market for coins. The issue would be how to cash out.

More than likely, BTC & other cryptocoins, if outlawed by the FED, will trade in F2F transactions instead of online exchanges. Would make it harder to get coins, but also that much more valuable.

If you're using a web based wallet when the hammer drops... watch out.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 06:38:04 PM

The coins will live on, the exchanges would be shut down. No matter how much regulation comes into play, there will always be a black market for coins. The issue would be how to cash out.

More than likely, BTC & other cryptocoins, if outlawed by the FED, will trade in F2F transactions instead of online exchanges. Would make it harder to get coins, but also that much more valuable.

Agreed. But still some Exchanges can live. And I know them. Smiley But can't share.

saif313

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:18:23 AM

Agreed. But still some Exchanges can live. And I know them. Smiley But can't share.

I want to ask is mining in winter more profitable then in summer because of less use of electercity ??

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 09:38:48 AM

I want to ask is mining in winter more profitable then in summer because of less use of electercity ??

This only applies to the people who have huge mining farms or at least have 6-7 rigs in a room. And it is about heat not the electricity. You can't run the GPU on its extreme in summers because of heating.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 1080 »
  Print  

Jump to: