Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CiviliXation Digital Economies powered by DTMI Token  (Read 33467 times)
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:02:10 PM

This time last year it was announced for DT Token would eventually move away from NXT as MS Token and to move to its own blockchain

Shows how much you follow this.

If I carry on with DT Token it means I walk away from DTMI as I do not manage it or the association. ( I am one of the advisers and not a founder)

not sure where you get 50% of the premine

but anyways you have convinced me what is best. (Specially Less Headache)

DT Token will move to its own chain

It will start with no Pre-Mine and people will be able to swap 10 old to 1 new.

Thank you for your advice and support.

Seeing as the Association was not keen on integrating DT Token in the 1st place, you have provided food for thought.

your is a totally pretentious move.

You made a fake opening and then turn into a totally un-logic solution.

Draco already has his blockchain and tokens what's the reason of restarting from zero?

If you are not going to do the swap with DTMI then just continue with the development promised when you launched the token, or just admit that the project failed and you didn't provide any update in a year.

So you will be free to fully concentrate the attention into DTMI token where you own the 50% of the pre-mine, for the happiness of the pour souls that will buy it.

Not sure how I am exposed, but I will agreed with you.

It seems that each time I agreed with you, that you come back with some other lame excuse.

So My proposal is as follows:

DT Token will be re-launched on a version of Dash with self governance and voting for the treasury.

the Coin will be launched from ZERO (No Premine) I will mine it like everyone else and I mine it I will swap 10 NXT Based DT Tokens to 1 NEW DT token that is clone of Dash.

No developer funds being held and everything starts from Zero but I will convert the old to new as I Mine them like everyone else.

I think that is Fair and very clean.

you don't need that amount for run the system.

and since you been exposed you are continuing with threats for scary the poor holders of your previous scam coins.

treasury is done as people mine it just like dash where you have to vote same as Association and Dev fund

but we could just release a coin that is mined from the start from Zero which makes a lot of sense but also lots of value for the miners so its an excellent opportunty for mining and no requirements of the Association and what that is for and no need of the partners or advisers.

Just need to find developers that will create the coin and maintain the coin.

So we remove the following:

• Governance of voting on the treasury
  • Remove the association
  • Remove the Advisers
  • Remove the Partners

We don't swap DT or JIO to DTMI they will stay standalone or we re-launch them re-branded on there own Chain separate (Newer versions with suitable conversions to the new the DT or JIO tokens???

Don't forget the Treasury funds, that's the biggest one.

Association, Development partners and advisory all can be removed that is not an issue.

Is that what you recommend.

Nice try genius.. I am clearly talking about the pre-mine that go in yours or your compare hands.

Only 50% of the pre-mined DTMI are destined to the swap the other 50% are divided into different accounts like advisors, partners, foundation, developers, etc.  that from what we know are all controlled by you, directly or indirectly.

and before you say that for the development you need Pre-mine well you are right, but since you already had your pre-mine for both JIO and Draco while basically there has been no development you still should have it and can swap it for DTMI with the great swap rate you set-up.

I personally think your proposal is great about no Pre-Mine lets do it.

But I am curious if there is no Pre-Mine how to make a better rate for the Swap if there is nothing to swap to?

Maybe I am missing something?

I will leave it up to your capable hands

As Tam Tam Travels Can stay on JIO that's not an issue, but I think its best JIO Holders get to decide if they want to swap..

Awaiting your feedback...

Don't you see that's exactly how scam scheme work?

Now he is threatening us all to don't effectuate the swap so that in the fear to lost all your investment you will agree with the conditions that:
1 are not fair for you;
2 will get someone else scammed;
3 will bring high benefit only to the scammers.

It's nothing less than a variation of the ponzi scheme.

This person already released not 1 but 2 tokens and didn't do anything of the things promised, now created a third token once again pre-mined... surpise surpise.

If he is really in good faith he will release the DTMI token with no pre-mine and so adjust the DT-Draco swap rate... but this will never happen and the scam will continue.

It looks like draco should be beaten on behalf of the whole current altcoin crisis.

Let the Dev do his swap and give the new dtmi a chance to come up.

In the past, the draco has not only offered loss opportunities, but also some good opportunities for profit. It was up to us to decide for this or that. For those who have opted for the swap further shitstorms are counterproductive, so I would say lets have some good luck with the new Dtmi.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddietheboss

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:05:51 PM

I follow enough for know that you launched already 2 token with pre-mine/ICO and no development.

Glad to helped you in make a decision and waiting to see your announcement in the dedicate threads. I am sure that someone of your silent partner will finally show up a take over the swap between JOI and DTMI since you are going to don't be involved in DTMI exactly as at beginning you were not involved in JIO.

We don't want give the wrong idea that you will not be totally committed to Draco development, do we?

This time last year it was announced for DT Token would eventually move away from NXT as MS Token and to move to its own blockchain

If I carry on with DT Token it means I walk away from DTMI as I do not manage it or the association. ( I am one of the advisers and not a founder)

Seeing as the Association was not keen on integrating DT Token in the 1st place, you have provided food for thought.

Draco already has his blockchain and tokens what's the reason of restarting from zero?

If you are not going to do the swap with DTMI then just continue with the development promised when you launched the token, or just admit that the project failed and you didn't provide any update in a year.

So you will be free to fully concentrate the attention into DTMI token where you own the 50% of the pre-mine, for the happiness of the pour souls that will buy it.

It seems that each time I agreed with you, that you come back with some other lame excuse.

DT Token will be re-launched on a version of Dash with self governance and voting for the treasury.

the Coin will be launched from ZERO (No Premine) I will mine it like everyone else and I mine it I will swap 10 NXT Based DT Tokens to 1 NEW DT token that is clone of Dash.

No developer funds being held and everything starts from Zero but I will convert the old to new as I Mine them like everyone else.

and since you been exposed you are continuing with threats for scary the poor holders of your previous scam coins.

treasury is done as people mine it just like dash where you have to vote same as Association and Dev fund

but we could just release a coin that is mined from the start from Zero which makes a lot of sense but also lots of value for the miners so its an excellent opportunty for mining and no requirements of the Association and what that is for and no need of the partners or advisers.

• Remove the association
  • Remove the Advisers
  • Remove the Partners

We don't swap DT or JIO to DTMI they will stay standalone or we re-launch them re-branded on there own Chain separate (Newer versions with suitable conversions to the new the DT or JIO tokens???

Association, Development partners and advisory all can be removed that is not an issue.

Nice try genius.. I am clearly talking about the pre-mine that go in yours or your compare hands.

Only 50% of the pre-mined DTMI are destined to the swap the other 50% are divided into different accounts like advisors, partners, foundation, developers, etc.  that from what we know are all controlled by you, directly or indirectly.

and before you say that for the development you need Pre-mine well you are right, but since you already had your pre-mine for both JIO and Draco while basically there has been no development you still should have it and can swap it for DTMI with the great swap rate you set-up.

But I am curious if there is no Pre-Mine how to make a better rate for the Swap if there is nothing to swap to?

As Tam Tam Travels Can stay on JIO that's not an issue, but I think its best JIO Holders get to decide if they want to swap..

Now he is threatening us all to don't effectuate the swap so that in the fear to lost all your investment you will agree with the conditions that:
1 are not fair for you;

This person already released not 1 but 2 tokens and didn't do anything of the things promised, now created a third token once again pre-mined... surpise surpise.

If he is really in good faith he will release the DTMI token with no pre-mine and so adjust the DT-Draco swap rate... but this will never happen and the scam will continue.

It looks like draco should be beaten on behalf of the whole current altcoin crisis.

In the past, the draco has not only offered loss opportunities, but also some good opportunities for profit. It was up to us to decide for this or that. For those who have opted for the swap further shitstorms are counterproductive, so I would say lets have some good luck with the new Dtmi.
rosyrose

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:23:53 PM

I want to know the final conclusion

• Remove the association
  • Remove the Advisers
  • Remove the Partners

1 are not fair for you;

Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:55:03 PM

JIO went to bad very simply becuase the guys didn't want to be involved in the mud slinging

Which is the same here right now.

It's best to let others also comment as your the only one commenting

So best to let others have a think

I follow enough for know that you launched already 2 token with pre-mine/ICO and no development.

Glad to helped you in make a decision and waiting to see your announcement in the dedicate threads. I am sure that someone of your silent partner will finally show up a take over the swap between JOI and DTMI since you are going to don't be involved in DTMI exactly as at beginning you were not involved in JIO.

We don't want give the wrong idea that you will not be totally committed to Draco development, do we?

• Remove the association
  • Remove the Advisers
  • Remove the Partners

1 are not fair for you;

eddietheboss

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:45:04 PM

Let me guess, you changed idea again? you did that pretty much all away along the conversation.

Probably people not commenting since already commented enough in the Draco thread, they already showed the "love" for you in there.

but actually someone commented.. answer him

JIO went to bad very simply becuase the guys didn't want to be involved in the mud slinging

• Remove the association
  • Remove the Advisers
  • Remove the Partners

1 are not fair for you;

renferBR

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:49:05 PM

When does the swap occur? Date?  Huh
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:49:46 PM

the total supply was very unique , but the scan of goverment paper I think it was not necesary , because I didnt understand at all, but I hope this project will be great in the near future. and this project going well . we will see soon
rosyrose

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:57:54 PM

I do not understand what you are arguing here, Draco was delist in bittrex exchange, and Draco and JIO will be delist in CCex in 7th of November. Dev must swap it, chande project cho better. It's waste of time to arguing. I can guess you do not keep Draco or JIO, and you are destructive
Let me guess, you changed idea again? you did that pretty much all away along the conversation.

Probably people not commenting since already commented enough in the Draco thread, they already showed the "love" for you in there.

• Remove the association
  • Remove the Advisers
  • Remove the Partners

1 are not fair for you;

eddietheboss

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:12:48 AM

Quite different. I still hold a huge quantity of Draco. But instead accept a totally unacceptable swap rate and let this people continue in his scam for re-enter partially of my investment. I prefer take a loos but be sure that no one else will be in the same situation in the future.

He is a serial coins forger with high pre-mine and no development,  just look at the past JIO and Draco threads to have a better idea.

I do not understand what you are arguing here, Draco was delist in bittrex exchange, and Draco and JIO will be delist in CCex in 7th of November. Dev must swap it, chande project cho better. It's waste of time to arguing. I can guess you do not keep Draco or JIO, and you are destructive

• Remove the association
  • Remove the Advisers
  • Remove the Partners

1 are not fair for you;

gekko888

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:27:09 PM

What is going on now? I want to get the nice DTMIs as promissed. Cheesy
mehdi74

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:55:54 PM

When swap?draco and jio delisting soon  Roll Eyes

gekko888

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:46:52 PM

On C-cex  JIO is not going to be delisted. The Volume is up. A lot of buy orders executed there. Draco is  still delisting candidate.
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:01:26 PM

On C-cex  JIO is not going to be delisted. The Volume is up. A lot of buy orders executed there. Draco is  still delisting candidate.

A lot of fake volumes

mehdi74

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:39:10 AM

A lot of fake volumes
That right fake volume

Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:17:18 AM

WARNING 7th November 2017 DT and JIO Delisting from C-CEX

To SWAP TO DTMI Go To https://cne.drachmae.market/login.php

rosyrose

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:21:33 AM

When swap complete? and what exchenge will list DTMI after swap.

Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:28:50 AM

Initially it will be on Drachmae market as an exchange and once the swap has been completed there will be a focus on exchanges

till the network is secure and swap finished there is no point focusing on getting exchanges

When swap complete? and what exchenge will list DTMI after swap.

Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:16:24 AM

Important UPDATE

There is no Longer a Pre-Mine
There is no Longer a Partner distribution
There is no Longer a Association Fund
There is no Longer a Development Fund

There will be a 20% Treasury from which Masternodes will vote on funding application in the same way as DASH self governance

Fees for getting DTMI onto exchanges will have to go via the Treasury and apply for DTMI to cover the costs.

Fund Application Fee 500 DTMI to apply from the Treasury.

Warning notice: DTMI relationship to the DTM Association is for the self governance of the treasury to enable startups, academics etc to apply for funding via the Treasury.

DTM Association is not Liable for Marketing, Development or management other than to promote DTMI to apply for funds.

Over the past days eddietheboss has brought up some very valid points also other users via PM and now some very valid points will be for fair exchange value and no distribution which has been internally discussed and agreed upon.

How many JIO token will be available for swap?

4'071'349 JIO will not be swapped.

This means only 4,817,539 JIO = 1,204,384 DTMI will be swapped out of JIO

This means DT and JIO combined will have a total swap value of 3,426,606 DTMI

Many people will now ask how will the swap happen if there is no Premine? very simple solution I will be joining the mining to mine what is required and there will be no time scale to how fast that will be done.

I will be opening 2 markets on https://cne.drachmae.market/login.php  

JIO to DTMI 4 to 1 ratio
DT to DTMI 40 to 1 ratio

these markets will remain open for 14 days after the DTMI is released on https://cne.drachmae.market/login.php

What is going to be available?

Linux wallet
Mac wallet
Windows wallet
DTMI Explorer
Basic Github https://github.com/DTMASSOCIATION/DTMIToken

What is not going to be available?
Development on Diplomas has been put on hold
Development on Land Registry has been put on hold
No official website www.dtmitoken.com
No version of dash central to apply for Treasury funds or voting or to create your masternode (this would need to be done via the wallet at this moment in time)

Awaiting feedback and comments. Input is valued

gekko888

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:29:16 PM

"
Many people will now ask how will the swap happen if there is no Premine? very simple solution I will be joining the mining to mine what is required and there will be no time scale to how fast that will be done."

Does it mean that you can execute the swap first, after you have mined enough dtmis to exchange all outstanding dracos/jios ?
Are you thinking in days,weeks or years ?
rosyrose

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:29:22 AM

Dev must update clear and detail about swap, what's time complete, what exchage will be list DTMI except "drachmae.market"  Huh Huh
Important UPDATE

There is no Longer a Pre-Mine
There is no Longer a Partner distribution
There is no Longer a Association Fund
There is no Longer a Development Fund

There will be a 20% Treasury from which Masternodes will vote on funding application in the same way as DASH self governance

Fees for getting DTMI onto exchanges will have to go via the Treasury and apply for DTMI to cover the costs.

Fund Application Fee 500 DTMI to apply from the Treasury.

Warning notice: DTMI relationship to the DTM Association is for the self governance of the treasury to enable startups, academics etc to apply for funding via the Treasury.

DTM Association is not Liable for Marketing, Development or management other than to promote DTMI to apply for funds.

Over the past days eddietheboss has brought up some very valid points also other users via PM and now some very valid points will be for fair exchange value and no distribution which has been internally discussed and agreed upon.

How many JIO token will be available for swap?

4'071'349 JIO will not be swapped.

This means only 4,817,539 JIO = 1,204,384 DTMI will be swapped out of JIO

This means DT and JIO combined will have a total swap value of 3,426,606 DTMI

Many people will now ask how will the swap happen if there is no Premine? very simple solution I will be joining the mining to mine what is required and there will be no time scale to how fast that will be done.

I will be opening 2 markets on https://cne.drachmae.market/login.php  

JIO to DTMI 4 to 1 ratio
DT to DTMI 40 to 1 ratio

these markets will remain open for 14 days after the DTMI is released on https://cne.drachmae.market/login.php

What is going to be available?

Linux wallet
Mac wallet
Windows wallet
DTMI Explorer
Basic Github https://github.com/DTMASSOCIATION/DTMIToken

What is not going to be available?
Development on Diplomas has been put on hold
Development on Land Registry has been put on hold
No official website www.dtmitoken.com
No version of dash central to apply for Treasury funds or voting or to create your masternode (this would need to be done via the wallet at this moment in time)

Awaiting feedback and comments. Input is valued

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: