Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:55:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALT COIN EXCHANGES: What's your favorite?  (Read 709 times)
Mizan007

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:05:34 PM

I use bittrex and coinexchange. Maximum time I used coinexchange because it is easy. New member can easily use coinexchange. It is very fast for coin exchange. But bittrix is the number one who doing big amount deal. Sorry for my bad English
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:36:21 PM

Bittrex is my favorite Exchange
A lot of coins
Safe
Spead
Next one is polinex
You can choose from two
But lately most of investors switch from polinex to Bittrex
With all my best wishes
Regards
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:38:35 PM

Primarily bittrex but some of the less popular altcoins ain't listed so that's where EtherDelta comes in to pick up the stragglers. Gets annoying having to do the conversions though, wouldn't be surprised if there's a browser plugging for a better gui for it.

CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:43:05 PM

You can go to coinmarketcap.com and see what exchanges have the most volume. My favorite ones are poloniex (very old exchange with good volume, they don't list new coins), bittrex (very good exchange, very fast, good support, many new alts listings. Binance a Chinese exchange, they list coins based on the community votes, they have good volume and good support. There is also ether delta but it is mostly for the icos, for the people who want dump their icos early.

rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:49:32 PM

Bittrex used to be my favourite due to the amount of coins supported and also the reliability and speed of the platform. However recently binance has also caught my attention, the choice of new coins are good and also the charts are much better.
chilly9876

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:50:35 PM

The older ones are obvious. I think Coss has some major issues to fix like graph and bugs, but i think it's got a lot of potential. I like the layout, especially on mobile.

It's very under-rated at the moment but I feel if they can get the graph and bugs fixed it could become on of the major players.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
CrytopiaRaRa

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:52:50 PM

My favorite is bittrex exchange
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:57:09 PM

The dream exchange for us traders is to have a one, solid DEX that will cater all the coins available out there and will let us decide on what to do with them. Many people are looking for a stable DEX and many coins are trying to create one but we still have to wait for it to materialize. One example would be the DEX that is being maintained by the Waves team. Right now, it is very simple but they are trying to release an updated one with more features and new UI.

As of the moment, the only exchange that I use in altcoin trading is Bittrex and Cryptopia. Both are being good to me.  Wink
bagsk

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

Cryptofan!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:16:57 PM

The most adequate in number and quality of altcoins is Bittrex. The best in performance and functionality is Bitfinex.

romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:32:12 PM

My favourite exchanger are Bitrex, bitfinex, Yobit and polenix are best exchange in crypto world.
I think these exchanger are more popular or more advance.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:46:32 AM

I have only used two exchanges so far: etherdelta and hitbtc. I wanted to try yobit but upon comparing it to hitbtc, the latter seems to have better rates. I use etherdelta too as it is decentralized and most coins  are listed almost immediately after ICO; the UI is crappy though.

DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:50:45 AM

I am tired of all the exchanges, I want there to just be one central exchange. Which one do you guys think it should be?  Huh

for me, It would be Changelly, ShapeShift, Bittrex, Poloniex, and Bitfinex.. those are some of the best.. Check these article out for your reference..  https://coinsutra.com/best-cryptocurrency-exchanges/.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:31:05 AM

I am tired of all the exchanges, I want there to just be one central exchange. Which one do you guys think it should be?  Huh

Having one exchange as the place where you conduct all your trades and store all your coins is actually quite unwise.

Reason being that you are essentially giving them a monopoly over your money. If they go scam then there is absolutely nothing protecting you since you don't hold any private keys on your behalf. They are holding all your funds.

But i recommend using Bitfinex/Bittrex, both very good exchanges. But you do have to get verified.

CESTLAVIE

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:39:40 AM

for centralized exchange I prefer binance, decentralized I'd like 0x based, radar relayer e.g.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:07:36 AM

So many Alt coin Exchanger here but some Exchanger is very nice and easy to use and some exchanger give us a instant pay. My first choice is www.coinexchange.io it is a very nice exchanger.  Everybody can use this site.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:21:53 AM

My for now is Bittrex, they seems to be doing alot of good work and there is no fear of being hacked, it use to be Poloniex but I just have a feeling something is not right at the exchange for now, maybe when things improve i will start using it again
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:35:13 AM

I prefer bittrex, poloniex, liqui and bitfinex, try it on the bigger exchange
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:38:25 AM

For me I will go for bittrex and hitbtc. On hitbtc the flat fee is only .0004 and .0004 is like nothing compare on what you will withdraw and that would be the best choice for me. In bittrex, a lot of coins in here are pumping that is why I want this one.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
liuka

Activity: 838
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:40:29 AM

at the moment I think that the best exchanges is bittrex and poloniex for altcoins
there is huge volume everyday.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:59:43 AM

My first favorite exchanger is https://bittrex.com 1years ago I involved with this exchanger.https://hitbtc.com is also my favorite.Thirdly https://etherdelta.com is most popular exchager.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████