Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good ICO there?  (Read 3135 times)
Stylo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:20:08 AM

Fun fact about this ICO's:
the less people who invest - the better it's for the people who buy because the supply is being sold to buyers.
So the less people who invest the more tokens your investment will get you.Think about it.
As for now I'm looking at :
https://qchain.co/
and
https://raiden.network/

Do your own research! Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rainangel7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:20:45 PM

Anyone here doing Goldreward? Similar to Bitconnect and Regal.

I'm going to give it  try with a small investment, looks scam just like bitconnect and regal Cheesy

Well, not a scam, but a ponzi. First people in profit, the last ones in hold the bags.

So after about 3 hours they only sold about 730,000 GRX tokens out of 12,000,000 available for the ico. Considering they previously sold 7,500,000 tokens to the so called strategic investors and pre-sale at deep discounts, I can see why people are not jumping in.

I'll keep an eye on the sale, but I'll probably skip this one.

U should see it now. It is about 92% sold for the first round.

Round 1 ended in 32h seems good to me.
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:36:16 PM

I have bought tokens of hydrominer and Crypto20 based on few recommendations.
Are there any other good ICOs running which look promising and i want to invest a bit more?

It is difficult to advise something, you still risk your finances, and you need to approach the company's choice seriously enough, and many can advise, but it's far from the fact that everything will be fine with this company, better take responsibility, sit down for a free evening and learn all the other companies and choose which suits you

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
shuhei

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:30:08 PM

Are there any other good ICOs running which look promising and i want to invest a bit more?

Bitclave is very good,I tihnk.
http://icorating.com/project/136/Bitclave
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:38:34 PM

Too many scams to choose from. I am working with Smart Billions and they are doing hackathons so I think there is some fun in that other than just investing money into a coin.
wwh

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:56:06 PM

There are so many ICOs around and it is not easy to choose one to follow.
My last choice is Universa.io
Seems to me with high potential.
They already raised 12M and 40 days ahead! Aim is 99M USD.
ramkumarsharma (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:10:28 PM

Why you are not considering to buy this token? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eidoo/ The price already over the ico price and i might increase in the roof after that already listed on hitbtc. Another suggestion just like universa which tries to develop the future platform with fastest transaction but i can't say that will be the number one because bitshares just need 1,5 second to do any transaction. But it looks good to be the future platform.

Just read the whitepaper and ico is also running quite good. Bought token for universa. THanks Van
xronos stable coin

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:40:54 PM

There is some altcoins that doesent require any mining. Please, check out our project:XRONOS. We finished tests of our algorithms (for a year our system worked with dublicates of real market data, but without huge amounts of money), and already have done presale about a week ago. The main idea is a backing of our coins with other coins in different proportions, depending on their share on the market and their prices fluctuations. So it's a sort of an investment stabilization and insurance which will help avoid some separate coins' collapses, and as a whole it follows the general trend of the market (meaning a growth in a long-term, and smaller possible losses in a short-term). Collected data is open and available at stats.xronos.space.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:02:44 PM

What is the best way to check for new things? Just refreshing this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:32:35 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 11:33:44 PM by BunnyShibe

There are so many ICOs around and it is not easy to choose one to follow.
My last choice is Universa.io
Seems to me with high potential.
They already raised 12M and 40 days ahead! Aim is 99M USD.
That is right that different ICOs are currency running, and there must be some good ones, but I personally remained as untouch for last few weeks, because i have invest most of my money in bitcoin, and that is the reason that i personally have no such knowledge about any ICO. But still i am interested in ICO and will soon rejoin again. Because ICOs are in fact good place to earn money .
ramkumarsharma (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:34:11 PM

What is the best way to check for new things? Just refreshing this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
True that announcement board refreshes and give new ICO but problem is there are so many of them each day and reading white paper of each one is quite tedious. Thats why asking forum member for reasonable consensus of most talked and well read ICO out there.
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:46:34 PM

The Datum ico is just starting. I think it’s a great and novel idea (obviously since I picked Datum for my sig campaign). The ANN thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049312.0
ramkumarsharma (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:11:03 PM

Read about bitclave just now and seemed to be brilliant. Wonder it's not being recommended much here?
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:12:53 PM

Frankly, I do not know what a good project to invest, although I am quite experienced in this forum. At present, there are so many ICOs developed, I feel like I'm straying in a forest, and I can not go in the right direction, all the hard way.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

ramkumarsharma (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:29:41 PM

Frankly, I do not know what a good project to invest, although I am quite experienced in this forum. At present, there are so many ICOs developed, I feel like I'm straying in a forest, and I can not go in the right direction, all the hard way.
If a longtimer like you are feeling this way then imagine the plight of newbie like who is new to cryptoworld. My mind is boiling reading about coins and white papers and then following the forums and everything.
Coenlogan

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:00:07 AM

ASSETRON ENERGY - https://assetron.energy

Is currently in presale - 40% of final ico price.

They are developing Blockchain P2P Investment Platform for Renewable Energy - basically revolutions the concept of "Community Solar" and building a global crowdfunding platform for renewable energy assets.

The coolest thing tho is that they are the FIRST (research yourself if you don't believe me) company that will utilise the ICO funds to build a solar pv power plant in Australia -so that they also get revenue from a money producing asset and not fail.

You will see, as Vitalik from Ethereum said - 90% of icos will fail - well they will fail because they will run out of money before they get customers.

ASSETRON ENERGY can't fail for at least 30 years - a fact,   this is how long a solar plant will produce income within warranty.

So that's why its underrated - what other ico you can think of, that has a guaranteed income for 30 years (and income they will share with Token holders through rewards), that will allow them to continue developing and outlive any competition.

SO keen on this ICO - I already put in 10 BTC into it! Just look at their team, whitepaper, ratings - Also the fact they are an actual company registered in Australia, which had strict legal checks against scams + already millions raised...
Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:59:24 AM

Look into cybermiles. Very impressive token that partnered with 5miles the app to integrate their blockchain to make it available to 12 million users. Lots of potential and minimum buy in is like 0.6ETH.
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:35:01 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 09:09:08 PM by Drokzid

I am really excited about neufund. It is not an ICO, you only commit your ETH for 18 months, then you will get your ETH back and you will also receive your Neufund tokens.

I also started analyzing BurstIQ. I think this one is worth a deeper dive into, too.

BTC IS KING!
Meruem

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:56:26 PM

There are a lot of such topics like: best ICO, which ICO you can suggest, top ICO etc..
And when you read all of these topics you just see 90% of users just advertising the ICO's in which they have invested or ICO's in which signature campaign they are taking a part.. And only 10% of users are talking right things, with smart ideas and estimations, good predictions and qualitative information. Only these 10% posts are worth to be considered for potential investors =)

nicosey

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:59:30 PM

Come checkout CommerceBlock.com

First ICO with a BIP, BIP 175...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: