Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when the market is full of red  (Read 3302 times)
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:52:13 AM

I prefer to hold,
Bitcoin is getting stronger and having new support,
it may be like last month,
all altcoins were dropping and BTC was rising,.... HODL and buy more right

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:50:43 PM

I often lose my temper when altcoins drop sharply.
And in general, I sell altscoin at the bottom
Keep holding, you should set a target that you want to achieve when you bought the coin, and a reasonable target based on the research that you've done not some moon target. If you have a target then you'll stick to it because you know that coin will reach the target, you can also buy more to reduce the average cost of your coin if you really believe it will become a successful project. Also don't forget to set a stop limit incase something go wrong.

Lol for your kind, the best way would be to not peek at the market. Everyone would tell you to hold hold hold and that's basically the most logical.thing to do it such situations
The market is filled with a lot of emotions here and there, so I am not always surprise when people who are not cut out for such try as much as possible to just stay a bit away from the market. Sure, there should always be a target for every trade you are in which is how you can easily get out when it is going the wrong direction and also take profit without getting too greedy.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:13:06 AM

Dont do that again man. When market so red, turn of yours computer or buy something. Dont sell yours coin.

Yes that's right, you didn't lose your money or bitcoin unless you sell when the market is full of red. So when the market is full of red much better to buy more and hold it for you to gain your profit rather than sell. That's a basic part in trading ( i'm not an expert but that's my opinion )
That is just the point. The market is very volatile and I always hear a lot of people complaining about losing a whole lot of cash when there is every opportunity to make even more.

Selling at loss is a decision no one should take unless it is a very small loss and you are sure of the chances of it going even lower. But once you have missed a loss of more than 30%, just hold on and find the perfect time to buy more and make a lot of profit from it.
Yeah that’s good but for me I hold my coins in that time and buy some more for the sake of profit and this techniques has given me a lot in past and in future this will give me more and bitcoin promises that the one will keep patience this coin will give him 100% profit and this is true thing to buy more bitcoin when the price chart look red this give pump to the prices and that lead toward the maximum profit and eases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: