Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: They are the silent majority.  (Read 672 times)
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

Honestly you're being ridiculous. There's nothing in this world that is for free. Every person in this planet is thriving and working their ass hard to earn money for the future of their family and here you are just begging. As we all know that there are lots of scammers online and you can't just expect somebody to believe in your letter which is clearly soliciting. Why not go to your nearest beloved politician of whom you wasted your vote. If you and your sister is working as an employee and paying your taxes why not go to the government and ask for help than blaming those people who started this technology for not giving in to your solicitations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

I don't know if you understand the concept and technology behind bitcoin. Bitcoin as a decentralized currency has come to make sure that people who diligently join the bitcoin market are rewarded fairly(luckily a few times) for their efforts. This technology has been invented so that people in the same boat as you after they have understood the whole concept of bitcoin, can earn enough profit to help others. Try to learn how you'd earn bitcoin in this forum.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

Don't blame them, cause they receive lots of these kind letters regularly. Believe me, they don't even finished reading your whole email. They don't have any reasons to trust you with just an email. And even if they do trust it, that doesn't make them guilty in any sort for not sending you money or helping you out.
carlozharz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

you contacted the wrong person, if you need help, why do not you come to the charity community? If you send an email to the artist, you will only be accused of spam and even fraud, you can go to the charity community, you can make a video and spread it on social media.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

I'm a 21-year-old college student. They say Bitcoin is an invention that will change the world and benefit mankind. In the past two months, I wrote dozens of emails to the leaders and celebrities in this field to try to raise money for my sister's surgery which can save her life. But they all choose a silent treatment, there was no reply. The same thing happened on Twitter. It seems that all they concerned about is how to fish for fame and compliments. Maybe this is the real world.

most people still do not believe in the presence of this Bitcoin. They still think Bitcoin is a money game scam
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

I'm a 21-year-old college student. They say Bitcoin is an invention that will change the world and benefit mankind. In the past two months, I wrote dozens of emails to the leaders and celebrities in this field to try to raise money for my sister's surgery which can save her life. But they all choose a silent treatment, there was no reply. The same thing happened on Twitter. It seems that all they concerned about is how to fish for fame and compliments. Maybe this is the real world.

so silly! What are you waiting for? They are business investors, maybe they are rich, but they have no obligation to care or concern for others. You do not have the authority to blame them, what they do is absolutely right. There is a very nice saying that I've heard: "Poverty is also a sin"
Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

No one gives their money just like that, people exchange their money for a service or product.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

I feel sorry for your sister. But that people you sent messages and email get 100 daily emails like the one you sent. It is normal that they did not replied to you.
rambutan

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:59:38 PM

in today's level of trust to be given to someone is very low no matter how hard you convince people that you honestly ask for help for your brother, still many among those who think you just want to take advantage of the situation, it's less right you ask for help by the way that, they will behave thousands of times to fulfill your request
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

Instead of asking or funding bitcoin support to some of celebrity,leaders of this forum,why you should not go to the institution of helping a surgery person,or cancer patients so that they can give medical attention to your sister illness.you know that your action is not appropiate and you use only  the bitcoin as a scapegoat of your necessity,i thinks you fishing of some other bitcoin kindness.no one could give you because they think your a scammer,thats reality

Why did you necro this thread from 8 months ago? I'd understand if you had something important to add or wanted to help him yourself, but this is just stupid. How did you even dig it up and why this one when there are literally hundreds of active threads?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HatDen

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

Ha, nice try, man, but money isn't go to your pocket so easy, you must work for it.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

In reality, life is competition for survival. Very few people are willing to sacrifice or give to those who are in need. Man in nature is selfish. So we must work hard to have what we need and do not rely on help.
neliawesome

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

I experienced those things that I needed help so badly for medical treament of my father.I do have a stable job but its not enough for the compensation.Sadly my father died because we cannot afford to buy all the medicines need for his treatment.I tried to beg also to my relatives but no one help us but I never got hurt that nobody help us because they are not obligue to do so.Thats why I am very much thankful that bitcoin/cryptocurrency existence coz I had opportunity to change my life.Thats why instead of begging and getting hurt for no response just do your best here.Grab all good opportunity here and surely your life will totally change.Theres a lot of people here that started as rags but now they are successful people because of bitcoin.
Atfirstno

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

I know it's hard but I wouldn't take it personally if I were you, remember there are tons of convincing scammers that will come up with pretty impressive stories for you, people that seem 110% legit, so for all anyone knows you could be one too. What country are you living in?
bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

This is definitely the real world, everyone has the right to either say yes or no to any request you may have
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

Sorry to heared about your sister but famous people don't have time to read email.  You should try to get help from NGOs in your country. They can raise fund for u.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

Sorry to heared about your sister but famous people don't have time to read email.  You should try to get help from NGOs in your country. They can raise fund for u.
i think it would be more effective if you submitted it to the health service, and certainly should be knowledgeable from the local apparatus, so it will be easier to find help. if in my country it can get free treatment

Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

Coming to forum like this to solicit help will be a difficult thing to achieve. You have other avenue in your country. You can go to radio station and television houses, NGOs in your country can help publicize your predicament- if it is actually true.

Some scammers and swindlers are very capable of descending that low simply to find a target to give them their money. CHshufen, if you are neither a scammer or a swindler, you still have descended very low by begging and taking advantage of your sister's situation to try to get some BTC from people you do not know. Stop it.

This is exactly my point. Scammers have spoilt the trust system, otherwise, I could think that help wouldn't be bad but nope, this buddy should go for help in his country. Unless his president writes officially with inscripted letter head; signed, sealed and delivered .
I would like to express my condolences to you, wish you good health to overcome all things in life. The secret of the rich never reveals. What you see on the mass media is only humanizing the issues to write articles for problem hype. They have no time to care about us and they ignore everything.
We ourselves are simple to do well and work hard every day, will certainly succeed through the difficulties.
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

Yes, that is the real world.  You sent email and ask them for money then you think they will give you just like that?  That is not how the world works. 
Donovan XXL

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

I don't see what your situation(supposing it's real) has to do with crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: