Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware JAAC giftcards is a scam  (Read 2568 times)
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

BUmping. I ended up getting my money back (not from this POS, of course) but others may not be so lucky

Really? How did you manage to get your money back? Many of Jaac's "clients" would be interested to know.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chris314

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

Maybe make a thread in the digital goods section and bump it each time he bumps his..  Grin

That's where this thread started.

But was fastly moved here where no one reads. I repeat we need a pinned thread on top of every "Goods" subsections with clear warnings about how scammers usually do (locked or moderated thread, autobuy links), how to check trust, how to use an escrow...

free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:56:44 PM

Didn't know this thread was already moved, haha

Have the mods ever given a reason why they completely do nothing against scams?
gr8fuldea

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

They claim they are not responsible and someone should investigate before making a purchase or use escrow. Easy to say for folks that know the ropes, totally meaningless for any newbies to the site who are the folks these shit-smears prey on. I love the fact that the mods do not even enforce their own rules...ie only 1 bump allowed every 24 hours yet I reported this jaacass (see what I did there Cheesy) every day for bumping a locked thread every 2 hours and they continue to do nothing.
Chris314

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

They claim they are not responsible and someone should investigate before making a purchase or use escrow. Easy to say for folks that know the ropes, totally meaningless for any newbies to the site who are the folks these shit-smears prey on. I love the fact that the mods do not even enforce their own rules...ie only 1 bump allowed every 24 hours yet I reported this jaacass (see what I did there Cheesy) every day for bumping a locked thread every 2 hours and they continue to do nothing.

True, he bumps his thread every two hours and never banned for doing so. Any normal user doing the same would have his account banned.

MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:09:20 PM

he seems to be bumping more and more often  Angry
Chris314

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

he seems to be bumping more and more often  Angry

And he didn't get any negative trust for a while... People seems to start to understand this as*le is a scammer and don't buy anymore from him. So he thinks his thread isn't seen enough and bumps it more often.
Soon he'll delete his thread and will create another one with one of his alt accounts (one of the numerous accounts that vouches for him).

Chris314

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:03:01 PM

There seems to be some evidence that JAAC-off and accountservices2 (and his multitude of alts) are one in the same.

Either they both have been kidnapped (no such luck) or are on vacation as their threads haven't bumped in a couple days and the last posts of both are 2 minutes apart.

True, he hasn't bumped his thread for two days now, should have noticed that with such a negative trust no one would ever talk with him.
He'll come back soon with another account.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1921
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:39:45 PM

Looks like he could be "connected" to the "accountservices 2" group of scammers.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

SO sad.  He's back along with a new ALT of "qwertyy"
gr8fuldea

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

SO sad.  He's back along with a new ALT of "qwertyy"

And his new _accounts_ alt that he tried to scam with while he was temp banned. Already reported him today for constantly bumping, he just blatantly flaunts the rules knowing nothing will happen. SAD. I will continue to Report to Moderator on his locked thread, and I encourage all of you to do the same. If the mods are inundated with reports from the same thread, maybe they'll wise up and ban his sorry ass once and for all. And yet again, new scam accusations from him ripping off another newb.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

SO sad.  He's back along with a new ALT of "qwertyy"

And his new _accounts_ alt that he tried to scam with while he was temp banned. Already reported him today for constantly bumping, he just blatantly flaunts the rules knowing nothing will happen. SAD. I will continue to Report to Moderator on his locked thread, and I encourage all of you to do the same. If the mods are inundated with reports from the same thread, maybe they'll wise up and ban his sorry ass once and for all. And yet again, new scam accusations from him ripping off another newb.

Unfortunately scammers never get banned.  If this guy hasn't been banned after 6 months no one will be.  Besides, they just come back with new ALT and/or use VPN.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

LMAO ... JAAC (and his alter egos) gets temp banned for a couple weeks for "TOO MANY BUMPS" but not for scamming.  LOL
Chris314

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

LMAO ... JAAC (and his alter egos) gets temp banned for a couple weeks for "TOO MANY BUMPS" but not for scamming.  LOL

It's still good to take, a couple weeks without his shitty post on top of the forum all the time.
We well know scammers aren't banned here, that's why there are so many.
Jaac may be back with one of its alts, however. He has so many "good customers happy to vouch for him"!

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

LMAO ... JAAC (and his alter egos) gets temp banned for a couple weeks for "TOO MANY BUMPS" but not for scamming.  LOL

It's still good to take, a couple weeks without his shitty post on top of the forum all the time.
We well know scammers aren't banned here, that's why there are so many.
Jaac may be back with one of its alts, however. He has so many "good customers happy to vouch for him"!

The JAAC is Back ......  LOL
Chris314

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

So how did you know he was banned?

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

LMAO ... JAAC (and his alter egos) gets temp banned for a couple weeks for "TOO MANY BUMPS" but not for scamming.  LOL

Someone else confirmed it.  Maybe they complained.  But it makes sense from watching the posts. He and a couple of the 20 different ACCOUNTSERVICES2 alter egos were gone for a week or so then reappeared together ..... in fact, so closely together from login time stamps and posts you'd think they were "related."   It's also obvious because JAAC's "bumps" have dropped from like every 30 seconds to only a couple times a day since he returned.  
Chris314

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:51:10 PM

Someone else confirmed it.  Maybe they complained.  But it makes sense from watching the posts. He and a couple of the 20 different ACCOUNTSERVICES2 alter egos were gone for a week or so then reappeared together ..... in fact, so closely together from login time stamps and posts you'd think they were "related."   It's also obvious because JAAC's "bumps" have dropped from like every 30 seconds to only a couple times a day since he returned. 

Hé wasn't banned long enough then, as it has been only a few days he's been away. And he starts again to bump his shitty thread more than once every 24h. I'll report him for this, it may award him another ban week.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:07:22 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 12:13:16 AM by sandy-is-fine

LOL asshole JAAC must have got banned again because his thread is down 2 pages and he's back with a new scam (old ALT old thread) CESAR09.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1857116.0

All his "vouches" are from his previous ALTS Demonslayer and Skelder (and a few others).
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:30:35 AM

ANd now he's back as SKELDER one of his original scam alts bumping an old thread.  I'm sure DEMONSLAYER will be next.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2086163.new#new
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: