Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2018, 02:13:08 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware JAAC giftcards is a scam  (Read 2282 times)
Chris314

Activity: 504
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:18:35 PM

Them cards bring no value.
You did receive a giftcard from Jaac? You're lucky then because usually he runs off once buyer have paid and doesn't answer anymore.
The fact the card has no value isn't a surprise. But why did you trade with this guy? Haven't you noticed the red warning under his profile?

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery 30,000 usd contest raining 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
abegzad

Activity: 147
Merit: 120

AKA SANDY-IS-FINE

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:18:54 PM

Amazing.  There are literally dozens of scammers that are so obvious and so blatant that I am beginning to wonder if there is some sort of "collusion" going on here.  Maybe there should be a special counsel appointed to investigate possible collusion.  LOL

Maybe JAAC(off) is providing kickbacks.
Chris314

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:58:54 AM

Amazing.  There are literally dozens of scammers that are so obvious and so blatant that I am beginning to wonder if there is some sort of "collusion" going on here.  Maybe there should be a special counsel appointed to investigate possible collusion.  LOL

Maybe JAAC(off) is providing kickbacks.

It's so easy to scam people apparently, so better be a scammer here, more profitable than participating in signature campaigns. That's why there's more and more.

free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery 30,000 usd contest raining 4% APR interest
Chris314

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:33:34 PM

Up, if by any chance a newbie is lost here and see this thread before buying anything from Jaac, or any other scammer there, it would save his money.

abegzad

AKA SANDY-IS-FINE

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:45:19 AM

I can't believe the mods just let this guy go on and on.  I have to give him credit though, unlike ACCOUNTSELLER2 with about 50 alts JAACass keeps going with the same username.
MiLkz

Activity: 486
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:39:14 PM

Maybe make a thread in the digital goods section and bump it each time he bumps his..  Grin
Chris314

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:54:12 PM

Maybe make a thread in the digital goods section and bump it each time he bumps his..  Grin
The thread will most probably be moved by moderators if not related to a digital good. This forum helps scammers indirectly.

MiLkz

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

The thread will most probably be moved by moderators if not related to a digital good. This forum helps scammers indirectly.

yeah I noticed that, well doesn't hurt to make them work a bit, haha Smiley
Chris314

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

yeah I noticed that, well doesn't hurt to make them work a bit, haha Smiley

If they want to do useful work, they would rather clean all scam threads, ban all scammers. That would be more useful than move a warning thread from digital goods to here where no one goes.

Chris314

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

Up, let's bring this thread to the top, it'll have a higher chance to be read by someone before he's caught in a scammer's trap.

msd2016

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:54:49 AM

BUmping. I ended up getting my money back (not from this POS, of course) but others may not be so lucky
Chris314

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

BUmping. I ended up getting my money back (not from this POS, of course) but others may not be so lucky

Really? How did you manage to get your money back? Many of Jaac's "clients" would be interested to know.

abegzad

AKA SANDY-IS-FINE

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

That's where this thread started.
Chris314

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

Maybe make a thread in the digital goods section and bump it each time he bumps his..  Grin

That's where this thread started.

But was fastly moved here where no one reads. I repeat we need a pinned thread on top of every "Goods" subsections with clear warnings about how scammers usually do (locked or moderated thread, autobuy links), how to check trust, how to use an escrow...

MiLkz

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:56:44 PM

Didn't know this thread was already moved, haha

Have the mods ever given a reason why they completely do nothing against scams?
gr8fuldea

Activity: 122
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

They claim they are not responsible and someone should investigate before making a purchase or use escrow. Easy to say for folks that know the ropes, totally meaningless for any newbies to the site who are the folks these shit-smears prey on. I love the fact that the mods do not even enforce their own rules...ie only 1 bump allowed every 24 hours yet I reported this jaacass (see what I did there Cheesy) every day for bumping a locked thread every 2 hours and they continue to do nothing.
Chris314

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

They claim they are not responsible and someone should investigate before making a purchase or use escrow. Easy to say for folks that know the ropes, totally meaningless for any newbies to the site who are the folks these shit-smears prey on. I love the fact that the mods do not even enforce their own rules...ie only 1 bump allowed every 24 hours yet I reported this jaacass (see what I did there Cheesy) every day for bumping a locked thread every 2 hours and they continue to do nothing.

True, he bumps his thread every two hours and never banned for doing so. Any normal user doing the same would have his account banned.

MiLkz

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:09:20 PM

he seems to be bumping more and more often  Angry
Chris314

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

he seems to be bumping more and more often  Angry

And he didn't get any negative trust for a while... People seems to start to understand this as*le is a scammer and don't buy anymore from him. So he thinks his thread isn't seen enough and bumps it more often.
Soon he'll delete his thread and will create another one with one of his alt accounts (one of the numerous accounts that vouches for him).

abegzad

AKA SANDY-IS-FINE

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

There seems to be some evidence that JAAC-off and accountservices2 (and his multitude of alts) are one in the same.

Either they both have been kidnapped (no such luck) or are on vacation as their threads haven't bumped in a couple days and the last posts of both are 2 minutes apart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.