Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Besides crypto, what would be the safest way to hold your money?  (Read 1275 times)
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:18:44 PM

Gold and high precious diamonds would be a great alternative if you want to. It’s worth won’t go down but up in such collapse simultaneously in the bank and cryptocurrency. But to hide it on the safe is a different story, it needs more than security but also luck. So before doing so, make any plans in advance about those area of putting those or you might be on hide and seek with criminal elements around.
Gold and diamond are the safest investments as their prices are very constant in nature and there is always a possibility to get profit from it but the ratio of profit is not so much high if we compare it with other investments like in business, buying houses, commercial shops or private companies etc.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:53:32 PM

im agree with the others, real estate is the best choices to invest your money, because someday it will have a higher price, because by the time, people in this world will have a big population that make some people need a home to living, so my advice is invest you money in real estate and a half in cryptos, it will be a great ways

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:07:12 PM

Considering gold and diamond is good for investment, but I think if I'm  going to invest my money aside from bitcoin I'd rather choose to invest my money by buying some  land titles cause I think it is also sa safest way to hold your money, and you don't need to wait to increase it's value because land titles increase it's value yearly and it is not hard to sell land because it is a basic necessity so you don't need to worry if could sell it. Because it's on your control on how or when are you going to sell it.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:11:29 PM

Like most of ppl on this forum, I believe in the monetary crash to come and I want to take my savings out of the bank. I invested in about 7 different crypto already but only a certain amount that I can allow myself to loose in case of a crypto collapse. Not brave enough (or crazy) yet to put all my savings in crypto.
But I definitely want zero $ on my bank account soon, and I was wondering what would be the safest way to hold your money (buy lands, invest in gold, hide it under the bed, invest it a myriad of different businesses...). Thoughts?

According to me gold and land are the best way to invest your money because both of them are never too volatile based on the price market and both of them will eventually rise .
ashiqloveruma

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:15:14 PM

i think best way to hold money is to invest in real estate or in land. as the price of land keeps on increasing and its demand will never go down (provided some study had been made on the location's future). I would say that investing money in gold is lame waste because its price will never get double within 3 or 4 years but in crypto its possible.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:06:10 PM

Like most of ppl on this forum, I believe in the monetary crash to come and I want to take my savings out of the bank. I invested in about 7 different crypto already but only a certain amount that I can allow myself to loose in case of a crypto collapse. Not brave enough (or crazy) yet to put all my savings in crypto.
But I definitely want zero $ on my bank account soon, and I was wondering what would be the safest way to hold your money (buy lands, invest in gold, hide it under the bed, invest it a myriad of different businesses...). Thoughts?

i suggest mate to invest the other $ to bitcoin but if you have doubts about crypto collapse then hold it for a moment and then when you notice that bitcoin is gaining some strength to climb then invest . no to worry about that but must is knowledge how to get right timing to invest in crypto which is the buy low and sell high .learn  first the movement of bitcoin on the market cap to avoid lose. Like now adays bitcoin is in a higher value and its continued climing this is the right time to invest bro. And the other dollar ..just Keep it for emergency.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:12:51 PM

i think best way to hold money is to invest in real estate or in land. as the price of land keeps on increasing and its demand will never go down (provided some study had been made on the location's future). I would say that investing money in gold is lame waste because its price will never get double within 3 or 4 years but in crypto its possible.

Real estate or land does accumulate or increase in value especially if the land is located where development will undergo or urbanization so it’s a good way of investing as well. With gold, it’s considered a secure way of investment because many have trusted it for years and believe that it’s value won’t go down for the years to come as with other precious stones or materials. I also still trust banks, even with many cryptousers who do not trust banks because it is still secure.
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:14:58 PM

I really think the best way is to buy lands because as time passes by it's value increases and I really think same as bitcoin, lands will cost more in the future. It's best if you will put your money somewhere you can gain income, instead of putting it in a bank, it's better if you will have a passive income. You can also start a small business, that way you can ensure your self that you will have something back from your investment.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:16:33 PM

I would say art. If you have a lot of funds besides cryptocurrencies it's good to invest in art. Their value with time only grows up and you can't lose, only get huge profit.
Real estates are not so profitable and their price often depends on the location and overall financial situation so that wouldn't be my suggestion. Gold is classic investment and that also could be an option but my first choice would be art pieces.

malaj
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:20:26 PM

I would say art. If you have a lot of funds besides cryptocurrencies it's good to invest in art. Their value with time only grows up and you can't lose, only get huge profit.
Real estates are not so profitable and their price often depends on the location and overall financial situation so that wouldn't be my suggestion. Gold is classic investment and that also could be an option but my first choice would be art pieces.
In my opinion,  investing in agriculture is a worthwhile investment, why because as long as there are human beings in existence,  they will continue to eat food . In my mind though a hard and difficult job agricultural investment is one of the best in the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:31:43 PM

Safe would be relative to one's occupation.   I own a bit of real estate and a few homes, but considering I spend much of my time travelling, I prefer that most of my capital is liquid, and that means cash in a variety of offshore banks.   It's the 'pool' of banks (as in multicurrency current and fixed accounts in a 6-7 major currencies in multiple countries) that in my opinion makes this the safest way to hold capital.   Your country risk, market risk, and institutional risk are better spread out that way.   You lose out to inflation, but that's a relative issue when compared to the general population of Earth who are not net savers anyway.  

sent from my X6
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:40:26 PM

i am always skeptical about thinking that many people like OP actually exist or not. he claims that he is trying to not hold any money in banks and that is impossible to do! where are you going to keep your fiat? in your mattress?!

i don't know why some people are so anti-banks around here. we all use them, we don't like all of what they do, but we love other things they offer, so i don't get why this much hatred and pretend that they don't use banks!

as for the main question, cryptocurrency in general is safe only as far as cryptography goes and that is pretty safe for bitcoin and you can say for some altcoins but many may even have bugs. on the other hand safety of money is its value. and in general crypto is not safe at all specially altcoins. even bitcoin is so volatile at that. this means it is not something you keep everything in.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:15:10 PM

Because of FATCA, many Americans have been incorporating private offshore vaults into their portfolios.   Zero growth because these are essentially secure shoeboxes, but as long as you pick stable countries and any of the dozens of 50-80+ year old companies that have been in this business for a long time, IMO whatever you want to keep in these shoeboxes is pretty safe.   

sent from my X6
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:22:06 PM

I think you can keep your money by buying gems if you do not want to deposit into the bank or the crypto. Investing in gems can also bring you profits because  price don't  always stay the same.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:33:38 PM

currently save your money into the banks still one of the safest way to keep your wealth secure because banks supported by government so the government will have high concern to manage the security of banks and you have to realize that all of kind investment type have risk but if you decide want to zero $ into your banks account and buy another investment beside invest at cryptocurrency i think invest at physical thing such as real estates is good to be considering
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:37:09 PM

I think you can keep your money by buying gems if you do not want to deposit into the bank or the crypto. Investing in gems can also bring you profits because  price don't  always stay the same.

Personally, I find that buying properties from different locations are the best way on saving your money, especially when you doubt the success of investments in general due to the fluctuation in price. Buying lands will result in acquiring property, which gives permanent ownership over the said land. No one can take it away from you and you also have the option to transform the land into an enterprise/business.

Second, I find that investing it onto banks are relatively safe, considering the collateral that they provide in the event the bank shuts down. You just have to pick which bank you would invest and you are good to go. Lastly, buying gold is also an alternative option, due to its limited quantity in the world. Its price is determined via the law of demand and supply. Unlike bitcoin, its price is not that volatile and you are safe in the event the economy crashes down in your country.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:51:39 PM

Lol, why hide government property under your bed? What happens if they decide to redesign it or if it loses value.

Well,  Bitcoin and Precious Metals such as Gold, Diamond should be the safest . . Though no one can say for sure as far as long term investment is concerned.
Monero too will likely do great long-term . Not so certain about other Cryptocurrencies.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:57:54 PM

Lol, why hide government property under your bed? What happens if they decide to redesign it or if it loses value.

Well,  Bitcoin and Precious Metals such as Gold, Diamond should be the safest . . Though no one can say for sure as far as long term investment is concerned.
Monero too will likely do great long-term . Not so certain about other Cryptocurrencies.

Expect bitcoin and ethereum don't believe any coin for long term holding dude. Expect these all the coins market supply and value fluctuates superbly. So investors high amount on shit altcoins means you will be under risk completely.
Expect bitcoin Gold is long term and long time followed investment option in the history and real world. Next to bitcoin I will give this to go with the savings money.
Real estate is another best way to put your investment in wise way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:39:46 PM

Gold and high precious diamonds would be a great alternative if you want to. It’s worth won’t go down but up in such collapse simultaneously in the bank and cryptocurrency. But to hide it on the safe is a different story, it needs more than security but also luck. So before doing so, make any plans in advance about those area of putting those or you might be on hide and seek with criminal elements around.

I agree with Gold, as in gold jewelries. I remember I have like 50 grams of gold before and its like x5 by today's price. So I think gold and other precious jewels such as diamond is a good investment besides crypto's because the price could multiple many times and can grow exponentially overcome. But just remember to keep them as well in a safe place just like your bitcoin private keys. So that it will not be stolen by someone. And the good thing about gold jewelries is that its easy to pawn, so if you need an immediate cash, you can just go to a pawnshop and immediately exchange it for cash if you need money in an emergency or something.

Diamonds are a key, you can hide  a baggy up your ass, and it sets off no dectors, the new body-scanners may mean you need to tape them here&there, but still the idea is the same,

CIA has been moving its loot for years with diamonds, its the only way to move large amounts of cash without setting off metal detectors. Modern back-scatter tech probably catches diamonds, but you could always keep them on your glasses or watch, or a ring, or any fake costume jewelery that dumb TSA people would not want, These days with the way body scanners are working, I think hiding a bag of diamonds in your ass would no long work, hell I tried to keep a wad of 100 dollars bills rolled up like a joint on my ear, and they caught it!, they're good!

Obviously CIA is not really used for a the betterment of one country’s security but to do this illegal things for many years now. But we can’t do anything about it but to ignore them or not to talk about they’re illegal doings for our safety. This controversy been in circulation more than a lifetime but they don’t care anyway to even talked about this.

Really funny, baggy up your ass. It sounds painful, then if it is diamond how can I resist or refuse to sacrifice that crown jewel and pain.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

I would like to suggest you to invest your money by buying lands,  because the value of lands are getting bigger every year.  And you have a lot of things can do in that land,  like you can  earn from that by producing some crops to sell or commercial building for rent. You can also earn from that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: