Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency ! Will go boom in no time.  (Read 1002 times)
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:24:28 PM

Forks slow bitcoins rise but I am sure it will go up in no time. It is getting bunch of attention from investors and I am sure that the market will have an increase in demand which will be profit for those short investor. Less supply more demand and value. I just hope that they will stop the banning of btc in their country so that many people will experience the benefits of bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is already boosted up too much and still it has the potential to boost again and again. in fact bitcoin's popularity is still increasing from time to time, therefore we can expect to see the price of bitcoin trading above 7000$ in next few weeks. i think still  bitcoin is providing opportunities to people to invest money in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:26:40 PM

As what we can see by now, cryptocurrency is starting to make its name and has the ability to be successful. Though there are many probabilities that it will fail, I still believe that it will be a success in no time. What do you think about it ?
Bitcoin as a head has proved that cryptocurrencies industry is going to skyrocket any moment from now. At list we have make some significant progress since the beginning of this year and we should be happy for the price increase from around $750 in February this year to around $6150 October this same year. This is a sign that coins like  ripple,  ethereum,  bitcoin Cash are going to  make great impact in years to come and we would all be a beneficial.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:52:22 PM

As what we can see by now, cryptocurrency is starting to make its name and has the ability to be successful. Though there are many probabilities that it will fail, I still believe that it will be a success in no time. What do you think about it ?
Bitcoin has been a major contributor to cryptocurrencies and has definitely helped altcoins too. The demand and value of all coins are steadily increasing. We are close to 7k as well, patience is all that is needed. Once the popularity reaches a certain level, the downfall of btc is highly unlikely.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:53:38 PM

This is a very interesting and encouraging opinion. Yes, countries have started to understand the power of the bitcoin. And some countries have accepted oficillay the bitcoin. Now is the moment of bitcoin, we decide if it will become the one world's currency or if it will gop into oblivion. This does not depend on us people here at bitcointalk that discuss the bitcoin, but on all countries governments.
 And if they (govs) decide in the bitcoin favor the price of the bitcoin could appreciate very fast.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:58:44 PM

bitcoin is, cryptocurrency in general not that much.

there are still so many who don't even know about altcoins. they hear bitcoin's name in passing and most of them don't pay more attention to it and those who do will only know bitcoin not all cryptocurrency. that is why altcoins never succeed in the long term, it is because nobody knows about them and those who do, only care about trading them to make more bitcoin.

as for the technology goes, many are using blockchain technology to create  cryptocurrencies of their own but they would be centralized and because of that nobody cares about them either.

I'd argue it's the other way around. Or rather, will be. Bitcoin has lost its hard supremacy over the alts a while back, when it lost 40% dominance over alts. We'll have to see growth rates for 2018 and an increase in scalability. I think lightning is long overdue, even at this point. If it does not rise up to demand, and another viable and more scalable payment method will be able to, I think it might. Be it ltc or dash or whatever. I think it's a real possibility, given the current state of affairs.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:37:01 PM

For bitclins, i strongly agree. But for the whole crypto currency? I dont think so.
Because you see, Bitcoins are getting more and more indemand due tonits great increase in value which is something we all cam agree on. Plus it has history amd experience going along with it which make it a more trustable crypto currency.

Alternative clons on the other hand, are clearly not that trustable because of all the scams and shitcoins that has been popping out of nowhere recently. That is why people tend to stay away from them as much as they can. Specially those who do not know much about crypto currencies because they are afraid. Now if this doesn't stop, I don't think altcoins will be anywhere near bitcoin.

That's what i think.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
killer.98

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:14:13 PM

I think the development in the past may also call it a boom, it is a very powerful development, carrying many big consequences in addition to the profits achieved
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:32:04 AM

Cryptocurrencies most especially bitcoin is already big in many parts of the world. Many are accepting bitcoin for even simple daily transactions and in big ones. Though bitcoin has underwent a great development in the past, there is a pretty good propability that bitcoin will persist in the future.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:43:33 AM

Yes, bitcoin is so successful now and may also fail once investors cut their part, but most probably investors will come to it and not to think about the probability to fail then. So as we can see now, many truely believe in bitcoin now the price proove that, and so we can see the successiding success of bitcoin and lately we witnessed the new peak of its value, and still continue of making it high.
mrfaith01

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:43:40 AM

Yes cryptocurrency will go boom in no time,,as of now there's a lot people in the world know about crypto currency and there is a lot of way you can earn cryptocurrency there's a trading you can trade different currency...cloud mining or mining and ofcourse campaign

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:46:51 AM

The digital currencies are already in the global market this is acceptable world wide and has being use by a lot of people now. The future of cryptos especially bitcoin has been established I guess we are just waiting for the acceptance of governments to make bitcoin an official global currency. As the value of bitcoin keeps appreciating the demand grows and popularity of bitcoin go wider through the years I'll be not surprise in time comes paper money will no longer be needed
bluemongrel

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:47:44 AM

I would like to disagree, contrary to popular belief of people from Bitcointalk - we are not living is a bitcoin-friendly world.
When I talk to people about bitcoin I hear so many misconceptions, biased opinions or blatant lies about cryptocurrency that I assume that it would take a lot of time to change the mindset of society.
For now, we are still early adopters, a minority - booming phase will be next step of bitcoin adoption, but it is hard to say when it will happen.

I agree. So many misconceptions about bitcoin, so many. Worse is that people spread that misconception to other ignorant people, blind leading the blind. It's after people actually know what bitcoin is, they will adopt it.
Athreos

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:48:27 AM

While cryptocurrencies are doing really well right now, the underlying blockchain technology is what is ultimately going to change the world as we know it.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:49:44 AM

I think some altcoins have future and we can see that, but some altcoins are just made for a pump and dump, thats how I see it. But bitcoin is a different topic, bitcoin is definitely gonna be ruling the world in no time, if that is the boom that you are talking about, then yes, I also believe that. Theres just no stopping in bitcoin now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:59:23 AM

Bitcoin has the potential to completely change the already outdated economic system, and i believe this will pave the way for the others altcoins
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:12:22 AM

Indeed, bitcoin is growing more and more each day now. It can become more successful beyond our imagination. But, it still has a chance to be fail. This is what we need to understand, chance to fail. Because, people tend to be careless when something going well and success and forgot that it can be fail at some times, and when the time comes, boooom, it hits people so hard. Just reminding you all, including me, we need to be careful on things we invest and don't let the happiness and thought of a successful investment make you careless. Thanks for the beautiful topic.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 10433

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:15:12 AM

bitcoin is, cryptocurrency in general not that much.

there are still so many who don't even know about altcoins. they hear bitcoin's name in passing and most of them don't pay more attention to it and those who do will only know bitcoin not all cryptocurrency. that is why altcoins never succeed in the long term, it is because nobody knows about them and those who do, only care about trading them to make more bitcoin.

as for the technology goes, many are using blockchain technology to create  cryptocurrencies of their own but they would be centralized and because of that nobody cares about them either.

I'd argue it's the other way around. Or rather, will be. Bitcoin has lost its hard supremacy over the alts a while back, when it lost 40% dominance over alts. We'll have to see growth rates for 2018 and an increase in scalability. I think lightning is long overdue, even at this point. If it does not rise up to demand, and another viable and more scalable payment method will be able to, I think it might. Be it ltc or dash or whatever. I think it's a real possibility, given the current state of affairs.

bitcoin never lost any "dominance". that is what the altcoin pumpers want you to believe so that they can pump their altcoins more.
the fact is,
  • when you go to stores it is still bitcoin that they accept not altcoins.
  • when you talk to people in the streets, it is bitcoin they know of not altcoins.
  • when you look at the price history and the performance you can see bitcoin has been rising consistently with only corrections, and when you look at altcoins you see a pump in 2 months and downhill from there.
  • when you look at the number of transactions you can see bitcoin is processing about 300,000 tx per day and when you compare it with altcoin you see they have some spike in the months they are pumped and that is it. the rest of the year they are dead.

in the end when you check out these altcoins with all their claims of being better than bitcoin and wanting to replace it and take the "dominance" from it, you can see they have serious issues worse than bitcoin. the scaling for example for many of these altcoins including Dash and Eth are horrible. not to mention how centralized they are.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:08:29 AM

Crypto currencies not only have bitcoins there are many other coins too. Many famous personalities have said that Bitcoin may vanish or would have zero value in the future but I don't see that happening still I mean O don't see the start. Etherum which is another new crypto currency has some good potential for the future. According to me in the future etherum and bitcoin will be at the top of crypto currency charts.
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:33:29 AM

Bitcoin is no doubt the "Pioneer of cryptocurrency". Thanks to its recent value and popularity, many new cryptocurrencies have been popping up every day.

Right now, cryptocurrency might not be able to dominate the world yet, but it will gradually gain its position in near future...

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:47:41 AM

I think the crypto currencies have already shown the max potential of their viability in the exchange market. What we will see now is the advancement of crypto currencies and their utility application in the market or more specially in real world. Once they are implied in the real world, like bitcoin for example then the user base will automatically get pumped to increase the market cap on which the real price of bitcoin depends. So surely they are hot success for us and for the future of next generation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆