Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Hackable?  (Read 4056 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:51:44 AM

Well for me nothing is safe in the internet.Even government system can be hacked.But finding ways on how to improve the security of the system is more important.And I know BTC management is still working on these.And yet there's no reports or complaints that bitcoin has been hacked.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ssocoin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:59:40 AM

So far, I believe the bitcoin blockchain is good, but, few online account was hacked ,even if in big famous website, so, the best way for safety is buy the hardware wallet to deposit your bitcoin
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:03:26 AM

Once you have an account in the  internet sites it means the hackers are also there  they try to destroy our account so be alert and protect your account.Here also in bitcoin there are many hackers  waiting to destroy  the account of individual so be alert protect your etc wallet  secure the personal documents.
gbolly1151

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:07:01 AM

To hack bitcoin then you must prepare to spent 33trillion of USD....then you can successfully hack bitcoin.....in nutshell,Bitcoin cant be hacked
Crypto-2X

Activity: 101

Crypto is everything!!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:07:22 AM

Yes of course!! It can be hackable and the BTC faced that kind of situations in previously.
Noting is secure in the Internet.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:18:43 AM

Now everyone is investing heavily on Bitcoin. But can anyone hack this Bitakayena? If Bitcoin means hacks, then there will be a lot of damage. Where is Bitcoin's hidden security?

For almost 3 years that i been doing bitcoin i never heard that bitcoin did hack by someone anywhere in the world thats how bitcoin secure his own investors. I heared some hack people about bitcoin but not realy on bitcoin flatform thay hack was the email of the owner of bitcoin thats the reason they stole bitcoin acount but not bitcoin itself.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:39:05 AM

It's possible to be hacked because you're in the internet but I think it is impossible to hack or to know your private keys. It is a long random digit and letter code. You can possibly be hacked if someone knows your private key.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:36:16 PM

if people come up with some kind of protection, then others can think of how to hack it...we need to constantly work on improving the protection
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:35:41 PM

Now everyone is investing heavily on Bitcoin. But can anyone hack this Bitakayena? If Bitcoin means hacks, then there will be a lot of damage. Where is Bitcoin's hidden security?

If one observes proper security the risk of getting hacked individually becomes pretty low. The protocol itself isnt really that suceptable to being hacked, the protocol was designed with a lack of actor trust in mind. compound this with the fact that btc has been around for years now, growing increasingly valuable yet there has never been a major 'hack'. If this live stress test isnt an indication of the robustness of bitcoin security, then meh.

you need a quantum computer to hack bitcoin properly. so no, and not for some time.
abamatinde77

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:48:48 PM

it depends on your account when ur security is too low maybe u get hack...many ways to secure your account from hackers like 2FA mostly on ur wallets you can enable it using ur mobile..the one can open ur account with activated 2FA is just you who carried the mobile authenticator..
shairblogger

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:14:15 PM

Its totally deepened from your security... 2 factor authentication must be enabled...  Smiley
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:18:35 PM

For today and tomorrow, there are no technical means of hacking bitcoin.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:24:08 AM

Bitcoins can't be easily hacked because it has cryptographic security which prevents hacking of transaction of money. But when the Account is open to public instead of keeping it private then there is a chance of the account to get hacked because viewers can read the code when your account is in public mode.
Yes bitcoin are actually vulnerable to hacking because they belong to the world of digitalizing. There had been many cases in the past when people have suffered from great losses just because hackers are able to steal their coins via hacking their online wallets. Bitcoins are there not the safest method of earning in today’s world and I personally do not prefer it to have profits at a larger scale.
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:45:46 AM

Yes bitcoin wallet can be hacked. It is depends upon security measures  you take to protecy bitciin from possible hacking. For that you have to use offline wallets, so there is no issue of hacking. Also to avoid this hacking  by taking care from virus
As bicoin is ttotally work on internet, it is more susceptible for virus attach.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:50:58 AM

It is an online platform or is operated with technology and internet so I bet it is. But to think that Bitcoin is now expensive and no one or no cases are identified related to hacking, i think we are safe with the help of block chain technology. So all in all, we don't need to worry about things as such.
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:52:13 AM

Bitcoin wallet is hackable if it has weak security features. There are several instances of bitcoin hack. Furthermore, anything based online is hackable.

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:25:44 PM

Yes bitcoin is hackable, but that doesn't mean that it is easy to hack, the ones managing bitcoin are placing very high security to prevent hackers to hack their system and also takes a lot of skill to perform this kind of hacking.
There is a possibility that someone can hack bitcoin because hackers are using internet to hack something and bitcoin is also available on internet but my believe is that bitcoin is now mature and it got a lot of experience from the market and it keep its eyes around the world so it’s very hard to hack bitcoin in past bitcoin face a lot of problems and bitcoin learn from those problems and defeat every single fork from his way.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:10:45 PM

Everything can be hacked, but putting high security and careful will be very safe
Either is it Pentagon or any secret agency headquarters or any instrument or any safe of a bank, nothing is secured with hundred percentage results. There are always security voids that are somehow open to attack. Many times, the precious files and offices are made secured so that no one can breach the security but still attacks were there. Same happened with bitcoin.
kmvkvdvj

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:14:38 PM

I don't think hackers can crack bitcoins. Before that, several important missing bitcoin events were caused by users' negligence or other vulnerabilities, not technological reasons.
Tatalk

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:54:47 PM

To the some extent, everything in this entire world is hackable. So we could not anyone for having some kind of disability or weakness because nobody or nothing in this world is completely perfect. Bitcoin is safe and secure mode of transactions and earning because it does not involve any involvement of third party seizure but is secured in many other ways but BTC wallet is a little bit risky thing because your entire earning goes into your wallet and it anyone could able to crack your pin, he could steal all your money otherwise it is safe and very much profitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: