Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Hackable?  (Read 4061 times)
IvyAguas

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:37:09 AM

Everything now is hackable, and yes, Bitcoin can be hacked by hacker,  I am confident that base reading all the article/reply i think it wont happen.
Dravenz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:43:53 AM

It is nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. The possibilities are limitless.
robotroad

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

Luckily, Bitcoin is not hackable due to the numerous securities they set up in their system to make sure that all their users are safe, especially now that the prices are very high.
Daniya

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Bitcoins are held in wallets and traded through digital currency exchanges like Coinbase. There are various security risks inherent in each of these two components. Developers are always improving wallet security, but there are also those looking to access other peoples' wallets illegally to swipe their tokens and coins. In the transaction process. two-factor identification is commonly used as a security measure. Of course, having the security of a transaction linked to an email address or a cell phone number means that anyone with access to those components can authenticate transactions. If a hacker is able to determine some of your non-cryptocurrency-related personal information, he or she may be able to infiltrate your transactions in that space regardless.
cryptoama

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:17:53 AM

Bitcoin can be hacked, hackers wont hesitate to take your investment so you need to be careful. Although the hacking depends on you, how you will make sure your wallet is safe. 2Rf codes are available which would help in securing your very own account. You can get maximum security if you want to do that.  Smiley
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:21:25 AM

Now everyone is investing heavily on Bitcoin. But can anyone hack this Bitakayena? If Bitcoin means hacks, then there will be a lot of damage. Where is Bitcoin's hidden security?

It could be bitcoin hacked. But it does not seem as easy as you imagine. I've been using bitcoins and nothing like that has ever happened. If that were the case, it might be the fault of the user.
mworld12

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:22:55 AM

Now everyone is investing heavily on Bitcoin. But can anyone hack this Bitakayena? If Bitcoin means hacks, then there will be a lot of damage. Where is Bitcoin's hidden security?
anything is possible
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:40:10 AM

All assets on the internet have a weakness that is hackable. And many people say "No System is Safe". That's why nowadays many bitcoin wallets are providing 2fa as a safety wallet from the hands of irresponsible hackers.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
mycoinlife

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:46:47 AM

any thing is possible  Wink
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:54:37 AM

BItcoin cannot be hacked due to the blockchain decentralized technology. Unless hackers can hack the whole world all at the same time, it's improbable that it will get in the furture. What CAN be hacked is your wallet when hackers get your password.
kingcoiner001

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:55:48 AM

anything is possible Wink
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:14:10 AM

It could be bitcoin hacked. But it does not seem as easy as you imagine. I've been using bitcoins and nothing like that has ever happened. If that were the case, it might be the fault of the user.
I guess only the most experienced and knowledgeable hacker can hack bitcoin, because it uses a technology which is very hard to break. Well I also think that if your bitcoins are hacked you are responsible for what happened because you're not taking cautions when doing transactions with your coins.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:18:24 AM

All is hackable, above all if it is a online system.
But i think that is not easy to hack the bitcoin system, and the team is constantly work to make secure their systems

Ofcourse, Everything inside the Cyber world and internet are hackable. Even bank accounts and the websites of Banks here the Philippines such as Bangko De Oro and Bank of the Philippine Islands has been hacked some of their credit card accounts. Well, I will say that Bitcoin is hackeable but, It depends upon you on how you secure your Bitcoin wallet and your money/Bitcoins. Alwayd remember that "NO SYSTEM IS SAFE!".
tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

Totally yes. Bitcoin is hackable and I think hacker is always around to hack anything on digital or interne world. Even bitcoin is no exemption to the hacker as long as the hacker can get money on it they will do. Hacker is always waiting on the right proposition to hack anything that become useful to them.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:54:56 PM

of course yes all of the files in the internet are Hackable, like Bitcoin because the medium of bitcoin is internet that's why there has a big possibilities for it to be hacked but it is too difficult for bitcoin to get hacked because the developer of it always alter for the hacker and bitcoin has many security for it to be secure that's why until now bitcoin doesn't get hacked by the hackers
bctm

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:56:38 PM

what isn't?
Saikoleqz

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

Everything is possible but the good thing bitcoin have is the blockchain technology. It makes hacking almost impossible because it makes the records public to everyone. Bitcoin have one of the most secured system there is.
Zarbout

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

If you mean can your wallet be hacked, it depends only on you. If the mean the network itself, nothing is impossible but i think it'll be very hard to hack Bitcoin network.

prolisko

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:54:25 PM

I think until they can break purses and fraudulently change the IP addresses to sites and steal certain amount of money , it is not a limit of their capabilities . And get to Bitcoin . All my time Sad
stunningpeggy

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

From what I know, you can bruteforce private keys but it could take almost forever to do that and you would need a quantum computer to do that within reasonable period of time... so I'd say it's extremely unprobable that will ever get hacked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: