Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:03:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Hackable?  (Read 4060 times)
Elkafi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

Now everyone is investing heavily on Bitcoin. But can anyone hack this Bitakayena? If Bitcoin means hacks, then there will be a lot of damage. Where is Bitcoin's hidden security?

I think until now bitcoin is unhackable. it is secure. maybe the wallets are hack-able, so change the passwords frequently.
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:37:17 PM

All is hackable, above all if it is a online system.
But i think that is not easy to hack the bitcoin system, and the team is constantly work to make secure their systems
Bitcoin is not hack able. Because it is a currency. But it's wallet is hack able. But if you secure it properly it is safe. so I say you must secure it properly.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

bitcoin can not be systemally retarded but it can happen when someone's account authority is not properly maintained, meaning that if someone can not keep their username / password safely it will not close the possibility that he BTC can be lost stolen by others
drlederman

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

It is a small theoretical chance the cryptography behind Bitcoin can be broken at some point in the future. Previously broken cryptos had been attacked/weakened severely before broken, so I am confident we have time to adjust before any problems. In addition, if ECDSA or SHA is taken down there is a lot bigger fish than bitcoin they will attack before us.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

i never heard news about bitcoin being hacked....except news about accounts with many bitcoin phised or some exchangers hacked...there is nothing to worry about bitcoin's security...the only thing you need to protect is your password or private key's security
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

Bitcoin is not hackable only if somebody will have 51% power hashrate of mining but i think its impossible in our time .
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

start to learn or often read sir, "bitcoin" itself can not be hacked. private key is a very large random number. it may be a mistake on yourself your wallet can be hacked. if you are not careful, use a weak password or have a compromised machine that you use for your wallet.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

OK to answer your question there are 2 things you need to think

bitcoin itself is hard to hack or to breach in its security systems because of its technology and the encryption use that makes almost impossible for humans to solve the math
now when hacking bitcoin there are ways but not the bitcoin system but thee bitcoin wallets.
instead of hacking the bitcoin system hackers see the potential of bitcoins in the market and to the financial system bitcoin has a great value that hackers wants so instead of hacking the bitcoin system they hack bitcoin wallets to get all bitcoin inside of that wallet in that way they can have more use in the things they can get.

so to conclude bitcoin system is hard to hack I am not saying it's unhackable because no system is safe
and hackers often hack bitcoin wallets than bitcoin system

sd
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

Now everyone is investing heavily on Bitcoin. But can anyone hack this Bitakayena? If Bitcoin means hacks, then there will be a lot of damage. Where is Bitcoin's hidden security?
Blockchain is one of the most secured technology in the world has created so it's impossible for bitcoin to hack,but your wallets or the exchanges are vulnerable for hacking in which where you putting you coins..thats another issue,so better be aware of that and find the most secured one to store all yor coins
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

What is Bitakayena? What Bitakayena means? You mean Bitakayena is bitcoin. Moreover.  Bitcoin can’t hack the only hackable is the wallets. Like Coinbase, Xapo, and others. With the help of the blockchain technology, it’s too hard to hack the bitcoin. The different wallets can provide the security the 2RF code the 12 words of the blockchain wallet, but in the end, the safety of the bitcoin is on your hard. If you tell your wallets info to others or you are the careless person I sure you can be a hack.
B{o}T

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

At present Bitcoin system has quite reliable protection against hacking and unauthorized actions. This protection is provided by:
1) reliable and open source code, over which professional programmers from all over the world work;
2) a reliable cryptographic algorithm for the SHA256 hash function.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

It depends on the website you are using. There are only few websites that are legit, safe and not hack-able. So just be very careful and always check the websites and people you trust.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

Since the advent of bitcoin, there have been stories about the fact that it will soon be broken, at first it was all sorts of hackers, then quantum computers, but there is still not even a small hint that bitcoin or blockchain has found a vulnerability.
buyandsale

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

for sure it is hackable if anyone has knowledge of hacking phones or emails id passwords
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

The issue of security has been a fundamental one for bitcoin since its development. On one hand, bitcoin itself is very difficult to hack, and that is largely due to the blockchain technology which supports it. As blockchain is constantly being reviewed by bitcoin users, hacks are unlikely. On the other hand, though, the fact that bitcoin itself is difficult to hack does not mean that it's necessarily a safe investment. There does exist potential for security risks at various stages of the trading process.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

All hack in possible, if hacker know that your security. But bitcoin hack is something difficult. Hacker always call to you,mail,and phone. It's depends for your technology knowledge. I know you do it use us many site.if you will login the same mail and same password with your bitcoin then hacker try it.so you have safety always and your mind.

TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

Bitcoin was launched in 2009 as a decentralized digital currency, meaning that it would not be overseen or regulated by any one administrator, like a government or bank. But still Bitcoin is theoretically vulnerable to hacking, although not necessarily more so than PayPal, a traditional bank, or the Visa network. Because its code is open source, programmers continuously review it for flaws. This means the underlying protocol is pretty robust. There is little fear that the bitcoin code itself could be exploited.

infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

Nope its extremely resistant. At least until quantum computers improve and even then it will probably take them years to break the code.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

I think not. Bitcoin is hard to hack. I have not heard any cases. This is a strong point of bitcoin. Bitcoin has high security. Although the bitcoin market around the world, it still guarantees to all investors active. I very much appreciate the bitcoin managers, they have been fighting the thieves to keep the bitcoin market safe.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

I think the security of bitcoin is good and it will be very hard to crack, usually nowadays no one can fabricate bitcoin, which I know hackers usually only attack exchange instead of bitcoin, like never happened before in japan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: