Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Hackable?  (Read 4056 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

definitely yes specially if you are careless not impossible to hacked your account even if you have strong private keys because the hackers are have more ability to do hacked in the name of money.
i will suggest to you mate to avoid these scenario always visit or open your wallet to check for the safety of your investment all herein the world are not safe from the bad people's.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

Nowadays bitcoin is unhackable and our money is safe. The main problem of cryptocurrencies security is the owner of tokens, people used to follow scammer's words unfortunatly.

coin_maker

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

Everything in the online system is Hackable. Even the hacker hacked first world countries top secured website. So, BTC can be Hacked. But we have to conscious enough to avoid this situation. We have to take enough security measure to avoid it.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

Now everyone is investing heavily on Bitcoin. But can anyone hack this Bitakayena? If Bitcoin means hacks, then there will be a lot of damage. Where is Bitcoin's hidden security?

Even your underwear brand can be hacked.

Most information of a person is stored electronically nowadays and can be easily accessed in several ways. Social media websites requires several form of logging in for identity validation to ensure security of their users. Bitcoin offers the same thing, several online wallet frequently reminds its users to be aware of phising websites.

Hidden security are passwords from websites which the user is in-charge of taking care of.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

Yes, Btc is hackable.Not only that Btc but all the currencies are afraid of being hacked.No crypto market and investment risk-free.Even once or twice in Btc was hacked.A lot of people are investing here.If hacked,then there will be a lot of damage.So everyone has to be careful, those who are investing and who are in charge of everything.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
heidikarenina

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

There is not internet based system or digital system which cannot be hacked, but still hope that bitcoin is well protected, and it would not be easy to hack it. I should find out whether there are additional safeguards to protect yourself
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

Now everyone is investing heavily on Bitcoin. But can anyone hack this Bitakayena? If Bitcoin means hacks, then there will be a lot of damage. Where is Bitcoin's hidden security?
Yeah bitcoin can hack by many people because of the new technology right infront of us and this is the sign that many things right now can be hacked and scammed in just a single minute. This is the only hope of many people but they didnt know that this is not secured fully. This is the reason why we should think before we do something for our self because it may cause us harm.
summerbray

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

There is not internet based system or digital system which cannot be hacked, but still hope that bitcoin is well protected, and it would not be easy to hack it. I should find out whether there are additional safeguards to protect yourself
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

You are definitely right about that, there is a vast capability that an internet can do and the bitcoin is involved with that. Which means the bitcoin can definitely be hacked by anyone who has a knowledge of hacking.

Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

All accounts can be hack by the hackers, but I think Bitcoin is hard to hack. Because I know it is secured and protected. I hope there are some group who guarded the Bitcoin.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

I think all can be hacked. Nothing is safe on the internet. So bitcoin can be crushed by anyone. But any ordinary person has carelessness and causes their bitcoin to be stolen, usually like that. But you do not have to worry because I think as long as you use with caution then your bitcoin will be safe.

Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

All accounts can be hack by the hackers, but I think Bitcoin is hard to hack. Because I know it is secured and protected. I hope there are some group who guarded the Bitcoin.
Yes ofcourse bitcoin is hackable as long as it has passwords and security that can access ny other people using their hacking skills. Or maybe because they know some of your information that why he or she can easily access your account. Nut the bitcoin or the money itself is hard to hack because we all know that bitcoin is decentralized and no one managing it on it is the circulation of money through selling and buying tokens.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

My assumption is:
- If a hacker attacks Bitcoin's blockchain platform technology. That's impossible. As we have seen, bitcoin has been in place for 10 years, but there is still not any information on the security holes in the bitcoin build platform.
- If the hacker attacks on the online wallet. This is intimidating, but with the 2FA security technology, SMS authentication via phone. That becomes safe with all of us. But I can not say that. If we ignore it and do not take any precautions and protect ourselves about these wallet.
hoangyoyo

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:01:03 PM

bitcoin hackable but it very hard  Cool
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

Currently there is no known hack for Bitcoin but the Bitcoin wallets and bitcoins on your system are hackable. One needs to worry more about the security of his coins as they are easily hackable and one small mistake can lead to you losing all your coins. Also if someone had a hack for Bitcoin network than he would have already hacked it.

joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

All is hackable, above all if it is a online system.
But i think that is not easy to hack the bitcoin system, and the team is constantly work to make secure their systems
I agree, I never think that it can be happen. And I think that Bitcoin is fully secured and not hackable. The system is monitored by a group of people that is trusted.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

if viewed from the technology that uses high-level encryption should be bitcoin will be difficult to hack. but I think a lot of people are careless which means they put a private key or permissions to log into an account just in the store like computer or other data that tends to steal from some viruses.
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

I think every online transactions and website is hackable. maybe today bitcoin is secure, but a hacker always learn about it.
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

all can be hacked as long as you connect to the internet, I think the wallet you use can be hacked if you do not use enough security features, but it is very difficult or impossible to hack Bitcoin private key.If you use online wallet, use strong password and do not open any place.
PHP.guru

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

Anything is hackable but the effort to hack bitcoin compare to a central bank is much more different. It is believe to hack a central bank is much more easier than to hack bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: