Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Hackable?  (Read 4060 times)
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

Yes bitcoin is hackable in every moment with the hidden security of it if you don't secure your bitcoin account by a 2fa authentificator also you must secure your pc by an antivirus
Tusher1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

I think bitcoin is hackable. Becose every system can be hack.
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

The system may be difficult to hack. so far nothing seems to be able to hack the existing blockchain system on bitcoin. But I think this system is just man-made, someday there will be someone who can hack the blockchain system.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

Now everyone is investing heavily on Bitcoin. But can anyone hack this Bitakayena? If Bitcoin means hacks, then there will be a lot of damage. Where is Bitcoin's hidden security?

Bitcoin is not hackable, by means that its system has a great security that you can only pass through the private keys. The only way in is to get the private keys of someone. That is why you should be careful what you download in your devices because they might steal information from you or hack you remotely. Be aware of any e-mails that are suspicious and stay away from any website that you are not familiar with. Always remember that being careful will take you to your goal safely.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

Now everyone is investing heavily on Bitcoin. But can anyone hack this Bitakayena? If Bitcoin means hacks, then there will be a lot of damage. Where is Bitcoin's hidden security?

As far as i know bitcoin is not hackable. But where you put your bitcoin can be hacked. Wallets, trading platforms or anywhere you can put coins. So be careful with your passwords. Your secret keys. Those are the things that need to be safeguarded

MOdu441

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

today new technology are developed very fast. so hacking is big problem and i think bitcoin also may be possible to hack.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

Despite advances in security, bitcoin exchanges have a challenging history of hacking attacks and theft by rogue agents. Such attacks undermine confidence in its sustainability and movement to replace fiat currencies or other commodities as an investment
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

I don't think so that Bitcoin is hackable. from my experience of Bitcoin investment I have never seen that Bitcoin has been hacked. besides everyone know that Bitcoin is the most secure coin. no one can hack it if you do not show your password to others.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

Perhaps , there are those who can do this. But in any case, cryptocurrency is much more protected than others.
exalterego

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

A couple of years ago they would say that Apple was unhackable and then a Swedish guy hacked MacBook in 30 seconds.
There is no absolutely secure system in the world as its functioning is provided by a bunch of interrelated products (concerning bitcoin these are the wallets and vulnerable computers).
Moreover, mining itself is targeted at checking all the transactions, so the possibility of hacking BTC and getting some profit out of it tends to zero.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

The security of bitcoin circles in the private key that there is no way you can just guess off. But as a precaution, ensure that your computers or phones are cleaned from hackers that wants to know what inside your wallets. Don't easily trust any links that send to you or any suspicious promises that is too good to be true. Remember that this is a market, and investment is all a lot safer with patience and a lot of time. So keep your faith up and hold your coins.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

Hackers always locate a weak spot on bitcoin if it does have because anything in internet is can be hacked and their's no assurance that's any once online wallet is safe.
Varavu

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

As per my knowledge without sharing your private key, this is not possible. So be aware of scam website and links. Better use myetherwallet. this is safe and secure.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

Bitcoin is stored on the internet. All it’s activities are thanks to the internet. So bitcoin can be hacked even though the technology and security of bitcoin is high. Of course it is hard for someone to hack bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:39:00 PM

I think is impossible to hack bitcoin because you need to find the private key for a particular public address. So the possibilities are limitless.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

Bitcoins are a digital bearer asset.  That means that anyone who holds the secret key controls the bitcoins.  Hacking bitcoin, therefore, typically involves finding out a way to steal a user's secret key through technical means or by social engineering (i.e. fooling them into giving away the key).  To that extent, hacking a user's bitcoin account/wallet is not much different than hacking any other software platform.
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

yes all things on internet is hackable, from website, account, bitcoin, and many other. but until right now i never hear that hacker can hack bitcoin and send all bitcoin into their account, because in bitcoin we use blockchain platform.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

yes all things on internet is hackable, from website, account, bitcoin, and many other. but until right now i never hear that hacker can hack bitcoin and send all bitcoin into their account, because in bitcoin we use blockchain platform.

hacking can only be directed to user error, the blockchain system ensures that it has a fixed loophole in each period so that no exploitable flaws can be a chance of stealing, this is a major force that many people believe in bitcoin.
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

No, bitcoin is not hackable. The security is due to the SHA 256 hashing algorithm. Specifically, the SHA 256 hashing algorithm performs several addition operations among a selecting operation, which is not a reversible operation. This prevents blocks from being faked, and since the blocks are the only way to validate transactions, transactions cannot be faked either.

The block is a collection of transaction and their hashes, in order to mine a block, a computer takes the hashes of the transaction and hashes them together to form a merkle tree. This hashed data is combined with other miner generated random data such as a timestamp, nonce, etc. Since the output of the SHA 256 hashing algorithm is random and consistent depending on the input data, when the output digest contains many leading zeros, determined by the mining difficulty, a new block is found. The new block is validated easily, by hashing the data the miner used to generate the block.

Also, check this chart analysis out.

https://image.ibb.co/hSAaTc/Superimposed_Bitcoin_charts.png
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

To be precise Bitcoin is not hackable but can be forcefully transferred by hacker from your wallet to someone's seat wallet, your wallet is the first target, then they can gets what's inside, but if you protect your private key ten there is nothing to worry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: