Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pure alt a coin riddled with shady behavior from the dev team !!!! Purealt  (Read 675 times)
Dipsrider (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:31:36 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 11:49:52 AM by Dipsrider

To the Pure Alt community

It has come to my attention that the Pure team isn't being very honest and transparent. This brings to think that something fishy is going on.
I will list and explain every point. I bought Pure a few weeks ago on a recommendation from a friend. After doing some research, I couldn't find much.
So I decided to jump the gun. I sold my Pure for a tiny profit a few days ago.

Issues that have poped up over the course of my time in the slack channel and doing more research:
-Bad communication since the launch
-Pure Dev has different writing patterns
-Pure Dev can't answer anything related to code but is always postponing or evading questions, he deleted quite a few questions of mine regarding masternodes because there was a issue. He always uses Adrian Pure to answer anything technical... He's only answer was UPDATE the wallet. I did update it from scratch 2 times just to make sure. then He says, he is tired reminding people to update the wallet. I just told him I updated the wallet!!!
-Pure isn't traded on any exchange but one crappy Chinese exchange D-btc.com
-Pure DEV who runs the escrow isn't wanting people who bought to sell anything. He will ignore escrow requests. If you are new and are wanting to buy of course you get a deal. Not if you want to sell from a previous purchase.
-No whitepaper and no Roadmap yet!!! Still working on it. It's a priority! Do that before anything else!
-Discouraging people to sell now, saying hodl for a good exchange Cryptopia is coming soon! No news on that.
-DEV not doing any marketing but using bounties for such tasks. Members have to ask about advertising because he is doing nothing!!!
-Dev team is anonymous, no one knows who they are. When asked they maintain the anonymity
-Dev wants to run an ICO
-Dev doesn't want to release roadmap

The admin, TRGNN. He is the owner of a mining pool named beardedpool.fr.
He has expressed doubts about the project and the team.
But he wants to empty his bag so he keeps going.
After confronting him he said stop, let everyone sell. The problem is someone is going to be left hodling a bag of shitecoins.

The user/admin Adrian Pure is very rude to users. He keeps repeating himself, being unfriendly

My messages got deleted a few times because they didn't like the answers.

Now it is up to you. Be smart. Don't be greedy. More masternode coins will come with serious teams.

Links and screenshots. Read the messages in the screenshots. It's so stupid!!!

www.beardedpool.fr

https://twitter.com/CryptoMike2/status/923915454908850176

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/796znd/pure_alt_the_fiasco/

https://imgur.com/gallery/upOur

https://imgur.com/gallery/EqSNR
purefraud

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:55:16 AM

He is a scammer in the worst way and liar. He needs to be exposed for what he is, we are hear to do just that!
Dipsrider (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

Locking your thread isn't going to stop the real questions from being asked!!!
You are trying to ignore some serious issues here!
No roadmap, no whitepaper, no plans, website is so basic and has no information.
Team is anonymous and filled with newbies. You the dev, have 0 experience in crypto!!!

Also why why are you trying to hack me?
You are moderating the thread because you can't explain the questions we bring up!
You have no team, no project, no roadmap and no whitepaper!!!!

https://imgur.com/gallery/b0DmN.jpg
Reatim

Activity: 2856
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:04:38 PM

Locking your thread isn't going to stop the real questions from being asked!!!
You are trying to ignore some serious issues here!
No roadmap, no whitepaper, no plans, website is so basic and has no information.
Team is anonymous and filled with newbies. You the dev, have 0 experience in crypto!!!

Also why why are you trying to hack me?
You are moderating the thread because you can't explain the questions we bring up!
You have no team, no project, no roadmap and no whitepaper!!!!

First off I'm not familiar with this coins.

However, you may have raised a valid point that if there no roadmap or at least a whitepaper to look at the project and judge by ourselves if it good or not. I haven't encountered a project without the basic whitepaper to begin with. So with no whitepaper how can someone call this project? Well, you guess is as good as mine.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
purefraud

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:54:32 PM

So many things are missing. He's pretended to be a developer the whole time and we found out that is a total lying scam too. He is gonna dump so hard first chance be gets. He tried to pay us to take he post down exposing him and begged over and over. What a loser! You can even visit the masternode link in the slack and there is hardly anything he has said at all in there to help anyone buy answering aonyines tech questions because he doesn't know the answers to any of it. He's completely lost.
Dipsrider (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:26:47 PM

This DEV had 3 months to launch a whitepaper, roadmap, and proper website.
Theres nothing at the moment except a basic website with no info!!!

What is Pure in 2 words. Its a fork of DASH. He claim that he has new features coming that are wonderful and that we can't imagine! Merchant integration service!Well, how will he achieve that when himself is 100% anonymous! But it's coming with the roadmap and whitepaper! Well Since August 2017 he had time to write a basic draft, wouldn't he? Well he hasn't. So everything is just speculations

That's because he is broke, hired a team of newbies to fork a cheap version of a masternode coin.
If you read trough his bitcointalk post history start at page 20.
Here's the link to his posts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1035097;sa=showPosts

You will see how ignorant he is. He knows nothing regarding cryptos or managing!
He spends his days moderating the forum and deleting any questions that come up on slack! If he spent half this time on being productive he would have the basics out by now.

He and his supposed "hired" team are completely anonymous. We know nothing about their experience or qualifications!
From his post history and searching is nickname I found that he might be a Pakistani . Pure speculation though.

link:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pakistani-students-seneca-diploma.459213/

Then he blames members on slack for helping Purefraud and me for being Us!!! He is getting paranoid!!! Other users had to step in and tell him that the members in question didn't have proper English skills to write.

Now, He claims to have paid for the Yobit exclusive coin listing! Yobit just listed coins 22 hours ago!!! No Pure!!!
The dev should provide proof of his payment and communication regarding the Yobit listing!

The Dev closed the slack and locked the Bitcointalk thread. This is censorship!
How is he expecting to get new community members if there's no way to contact!
The Dev said on bitcointalk

He doesn;t want any questions to be made. He can't answer basic questions. The help provided was from members. There's about 1750 members in slack but you only see a average of 10 members with a peak of 20 members. Where is the community?
One of his favorite answers to questions is community trust!
The reddit sub was done by members. The marketing is done by members, he can't do a whitepaper! nor a roadmap! The only thing that happened during these 3 months is a wallet update. That's it.

"In this thread, I respect fud makers. Let them even Bitcoin has it and you all witnessed. I hope they understand. And for the last comment, my friend As i told you,There will be roadmap you will all appreciate with some great features".

post #18

Why has he changed his mind? regarding transparency?

Now for each big question there's:

-It's coming soon
-Great features
-Community trust
-Just wait

To conclude this is a shady project with no leadership. Criticism or questioning anything isn't tolerated. If you enjoy North Korean Lifestyle it's going to the moon!

PS. Check the previous thread before he locked it. Lot's of screenshots and conversion regarding this.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184813.820
chiamalogio

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:15:16 PM

This coin is a scam, no exchange no whitepaper, the masternode dosen't work  and the dev sell the coin promising that the exchange will soon be listed the coin.
purefraud

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:29:59 PM

Glad you finally saw the lies too..he is just out for quick profits. Someone asked again about telling features now that pow is over and he can't even give 1 feature to anyone. He says he's waiting for it to go on exhange as first. Lol doesnt he know that strong features and a good roadmap and whitepaper before it hits an exchange gives it more credibility and reasons people would want to get some??? He makes absolutely no sense, every single thing points to scam!!!!
Dipsrider (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

This coin is a scam, no exchange no whitepaper, the masternode dosen't work  and the dev sell the coin promising that the exchange will soon be listed the coin.

Hi
Nice to see you have saw the deceits of this DEV!
There's nothing in this project. The basics aren't even there.
aurumrex

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:12:26 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 03:24:54 PM by aurumrex

I remember sunny747007 from DAS community. He is liar. I have a proof. Just click on imgur link and read his faked mail. He said that that mail he received from Truckman (DAS DEV).  Truckman replied: "no. This is not my mail"  in the next post. You can find it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1988059.msg20600576#msg20600576

SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:16:04 PM

My general rule is that if they don't present a good whitepaper then immediately exit from the thread. It's obviously a scam and hopefully no one put any time into this shitcoin

Dipsrider (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:40:28 AM

Yesterday the Pure dev tried to get Pure listed on CryptoBridge. He failed because the developpers there requested a whitepaper and transparency. Pure dev can't provide either.
So he is lost. Yobit listing might happen but isn't looking good. the community doesn't want because it's the dumping grounds of shitcoins!
But getting listed anywhere does require a basic effort on his part. He has no documention explaining the vision of this project. yesterday, he kept promising new features coming. LOL!

Why not focus on the whitepaper for a change?

Suprnova tweeted that they agree with Purealt being a scam. So that's a other proof.

the tweet
https://twitter.com/SuprnovaPools/status/925366993619963904
Dipsrider (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:12:37 AM

Here is some research about a dev behind the Purealt coin.
You can see he loves his pump and dump coins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347603.new#new
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:54:54 AM

Here is some research about a dev behind the Purealt coin.
You can see he loves his pump and dump coins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347603.new#new

this is me they're talking about Smiley
the Pure dev hired some people (including myself) to do work for them, that's how business works,
so i built some wallets and did some code tweaks iirc and got paid.

how the Pure dev handles Pure has nothing to do with me.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████