Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we move to moderated Topic?
Yes - 17 (77.3%)
No - 5 (22.7%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD  (Read 44159 times)
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:18:25 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 02:47:49 PM by trgnn

With the end of PoW, this project will get a good price and the hype will follow  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunny747007 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:17:10 PM

Hi.We will list on all good exchanges Coinexchange ,Novaexchange ,Yobit and then cryptopia.Thanks
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:48:33 AM

Hi.We will list on all good exchanges Coinexchange ,Novaexchange ,Yobit and then cryptopia.Thanks

Ok yeah about now after 40 days would be prudent.
hau_dr

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:59:15 AM

Sounds promising with masternodes, instantsend, privatesend, all of those are important features in hot-trend mastenode-secured coins. I am waiting to the December this year for social media campaign. Are there plans for bounties/ airdrops/ signature at that time? Thank you dev.
sunny747007 (OP)

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:05:11 AM

The transaction fee is just 0.00001 Pure.Thanks
Dipsrider

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:17:24 AM

To the Pure Alt community

It has come to my attention that the Pure team isn't being very honest and transparent. This brings to think that something fishy is going on.
I will list and explain every point. I bought Pure a few weeks ago on a recommendation from a friend. After doing some research, I couldn't find much.
So I decided to jump the gun. I sold my Pure for a tiny profit a few days ago.

Issues that have poped up over the course of my time in the slack channel and doing more research:
-Bad communication since the launch
-Pure Dev has different writing patterns
-Pure Dev can't answer anything related to code but is always postponing or evading questions, he deleted quite a few questions of mine regarding masternodes because there was a issue. He always uses Adrian Pure to answer anything technical... He's only answer was UPDATE the wallet. I did update it from scratch 2 times just to make sure. then He says, he is tired reminding people to update the wallet. I just told him I updated the wallet!!!
-Pure isn't traded on any exchange but one crappy Chinese exchange D-btc.com
-Pure DEV who runs the escrow isn't wanting people who bought to sell anything. He will ignore escrow requests. If you are new and are wanting to buy of course you get a deal. Not if you want to sell from a previous purchase.
-No whitepaper and no Roadmap yet!!! Still working on it. It's a priority! Do that before anything else!
-Discouraging people to sell now, saying hodl for a good exchange Cryptopia is coming soon! No news on that.
-DEV not doing any marketing but using bounties for such tasks. Members have to ask about advertising because he is doing nothing!!!
-Dev team is anonymous, no one knows who they are. When asked they maintain the anonymity
-Dev wants to run an ICO
-Dev doesn't want to release roadmap

The admin, TRGNN. He is the owner of a mining pool named beardedpool.fr.
He has expressed doubts about the project and the team.
But he wants to empty his bag so he keeps going.
After confronting him he said stop, let everyone sell. The problem is someone is going to be left hodling a bag of shitecoins.

The user/admin Adrian Pure is very rude to users. He keeps repeating himself, being unfriendly

My messages got deleted a few times because they didn't like the answers.

Now it is up to you. Be smart. Don't be greedy. More masternode coins will come with serious teams.

Links and screenshots. Read the messages in the screenshots. It's so stupid!!!

www.beardedpool.fr

https://twitter.com/CryptoMike2/status/923915454908850176

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/796znd/pure_alt_the_fiasco/

https://imgur.com/gallery/upOur

https://imgur.com/gallery/EqSNR
sickbeatzz

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:18:14 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 12:03:38 PM by sickbeatzz

Hi, im Adrian Pure (normal user)

Wait, I am unfriendly and repeating myself? Show me something when i was unfriendly?

We can talk about it. But dont say I am unfriendly without a proof.

Greetings Smiley

sunny747007 (OP)

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:01:43 PM

We have paid exclusive listing for Yobit yesterday.Coinexchange you can see is in maintenance they will list us soon after they start listing again.Thanks
trgnn

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:04:11 PM

To the Pure Alt community

It has come to my attention that the Pure team isn't being very honest and transparent. This brings to think that something fishy is going on.
I will list and explain every point. I bought Pure a few weeks ago on a recommendation from a friend. After doing some research, I couldn't find much.
So I decided to jump the gun. I sold my Pure for a tiny profit a few days ago.

Issues that have poped up over the course of my time in the slack channel and doing more research:
-Bad communication since the launch
-Pure Dev has different writing patterns
-Pure Dev can't answer anything related to code but is always postponing or evading questions, he deleted quite a few questions of mine regarding masternodes because there was a issue. He always uses Adrian Pure to answer anything technical... He's only answer was UPDATE the wallet. I did update it from scratch 2 times just to make sure. then He says, he is tired reminding people to update the wallet. I just told him I updated the wallet!!!
-Pure isn't traded on any exchange but one crappy Chinese exchange D-btc.com
-Pure DEV who runs the escrow isn't wanting people who bought to sell anything. He will ignore escrow requests. If you are new and are wanting to buy of course you get a deal. Not if you want to sell from a previous purchase.
-No whitepaper and no Roadmap yet!!! Still working on it. It's a priority! Do that before anything else!
-Discouraging people to sell now, saying hodl for a good exchange Cryptopia is coming soon! No news on that.
-DEV not doing any marketing but using bounties for such tasks. Members have to ask about advertising because he is doing nothing!!!
-Dev team is anonymous, no one knows who they are. When asked they maintain the anonymity
-Dev wants to run an ICO
-Dev doesn't want to release roadmap

The admin, TRGNN. He is the owner of a mining pool named beardedpool.fr.
He has expressed doubts about the project and the team.
But he wants to empty his bag so he keeps going.
After confronting him he said stop, let everyone sell. The problem is someone is going to be left hodling a bag of shitecoins.

The user/admin Adrian Pure is very rude to users. He keeps repeating himself, being unfriendly

My messages got deleted a few times because they didn't like the answers.

Now it is up to you. Be smart. Don't be greedy. More masternode coins will come with serious teams.

Links and screenshots. Read the messages in the screenshots. It's so stupid!!!

www.beardedpool.fr

https://twitter.com/CryptoMike2/status/923915454908850176

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/796znd/pure_alt_the_fiasco/

https://imgur.com/gallery/upOur

https://imgur.com/gallery/EqSNR

Okay I will answer here aswel. So first of all, I'm not selling. I have my MN running, thanks. This is your first lie. Secondly, I never told you to let everyone sell. I told you to not scratch the price for THOSE WHO WANT TO SELL. This is very very very different.

You should find something in your life, it's sad at this point. I already told you that taking a single part of a conversation, out of context, bending facts and insulting people wasn't helping you. You can't prove anything, you're just taking out of context elements and yelling at us about what you think. It's never the right way to handle human relationships but you want to keep fudding around, let's answer with facts :

- You never really know if a project is a scam or not and I will not step out or destroy the price and people money on DOUBTS. Do you understand this word ? You putted some elements on the table but they mean nothing and your puzzle is lacking of facts. Is Pure Dev a scammer ? I don't think so. After our talk, he was pretty clear about the questions I asked and responsive on evrything. You're bringing us your opinion, and it's not based FACTS.
- You think you got scammed ? You didn't. As far as I know, the only one trying to dump is you and the MNs selling (to the Slack communauty) that's pissing you so hard was transparently annunced on Slack.
- On your twitter account, the one you nicely linked, the Tweet under hard trolls, is pointing to a white power propaganda website (order15.com). So, I understand why you're just so full of hate. This is just the way you are.
- My girlfriend is happy to know Pure Dev was in our bed all along.

And to answer directly to your opinions.
- The communauty isn't bad. The only person I saw insulting others and not being honest here, it's you.
- Prove it.
- Can you prove Adrian Pure is Pure Dev ? This is ridiculous.
- Pure Dev escrowed selling, and I did it too. More than once. We can bring the screenshots and, unlike you, we'll bring the whole conversation.
- Roadmap and Whitepaper will be released. You're fast to come up for telling people they're not doing their job but, what are you doing again ? Despire spreading hate ?
- Pure Dev is discouraging people to sell because it's safer to sell on exchange and I perfectly understand he can be busy and not have the time to cover 20 trade a day.
- This is crypto, a lot of people remain anonymous.
- And ?
- Prove it. Without proofs, you're just a hater making everyone loosing their time.

Now let's talk about our little private chat since you have no pride. You brought elements and I doubted. I looked at the Slack, at the community, at Dev and I decided that you brought no FACTS. Every decision I make needs a ground of facts. You're just hysterical, fudding and hating, turning your own opinions into reality and when you hit a logical problem you can't solve that way, you're spreading hate, lies and insults.

I already told you that on and I can answer anything you'll bring up, cause nothing is happening. You should go back with your racists order15.com friends.

sunny747007 (OP)

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:09:29 PM

Guys those replies are enough for him its new bie account.You guys can see his account he has no other activity.Just ignore him.He has been reported.
nguyenquangminh

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:17:19 PM

When will pure not mining?

beybietron

Activity: 238

AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:17:28 PM

^ I thought it was at least worth a read until I realized the dude used a Newbie account with 2 posts...

lightrain125

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:18:27 PM

When will pure not mining?
after block 30k
lightrain125

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:21:19 PM

Him can sell PURE and stop the game. Luck will not come to him Grin
firesec

Activity: 182
Merit: 104

Knowledge must be free !

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:22:20 PM

FUD already in preparation for big exchanges listing to buy cheap ? Smiley

Bitcoin address for donations:  3EfLoRWJwrXnep29drmhT19aPJcdqszswK
trgnn

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:44:18 PM

A good coin always needs its good troll  Grin

Grimer

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:06:13 PM

Hello everyone. Just read about doubts in this project. My account is newbie too, but i'm real person, and i just don't like writing, so i have only few message - so newbie account is not meaning anything (but it might=)) About doubts - show at least one project, that don't have such people, who always in doubts.. always writing some bad things... I think it is all because of big EGO. You just can't wait to get some $$$, if not - you just wait - what is the problem? if you think this is scam, so just sell your PURE in chinese exchange, and that's it. You shouldn't write your thougths - they are not true (at least you have no proofs). I think about a lot of projects, but itr is my opinion, im not telling everyone - run away, save your soul =)) if you are very good person, and you want to save us from this horrible project PURE - write some proofs, not your doubts... It's like behaving USA against Russia - USA: "Russia - you destroyed boing that was flying above Ukraine" Russia: "why - we have a lot of proofs that it is not - it was Ukranian goverment - here is our proffs".. USA: "don't believe you, cuz i'm right!"
Sound's the same - it is just your doubts, and you are trying to make them real... if you are so confident - show us something, but only your words, and private messages.
You just wait and see.
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:19:30 PM

Criticism and sceptics are always around, whether we want it or not. Without taking sides I'll just say that as much as I don't like charges with no ground I also don't like noobs that aren't careful but quick to start their "FUD! FUD!" screaming without having anything else to say.

serg1o

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:23:14 PM

Hello everyone. Just read about doubts in this project. My account is newbie too, but i'm real person, and i just don't like writing, so i have only few message - so newbie account is not meaning anything (but it might=)) About doubts - show at least one project, that don't have such people, who always in doubts.. always writing some bad things... I think it is all because of big EGO. You just can't wait to get some $$$, if not - you just wait - what is the problem? if you think this is scam, so just sell your PURE in chinese exchange, and that's it. You shouldn't write your thougths - they are not true (at least you have no proofs). I think about a lot of projects, but itr is my opinion, im not telling everyone - run away, save your soul =)) if you are very good person, and you want to save us from this horrible project PURE - write some proofs, not your doubts... It's like behaving USA against Russia - USA: "Russia - you destroyed boing that was flying above Ukraine" Russia: "why - we have a lot of proofs that it is not - it was Ukranian goverment - here is our proffs".. USA: "don't believe you, cuz i'm right!"
Sound's the same - it is just your doubts, and you are trying to make them real... if you are so confident - show us something, but only your words, and private messages.
You just wait and see.
i live in Ukraine and all what you said about boing is 100% true Grin

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
sunny747007 (OP)

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:33:05 PM

We like equality and all members are treated in best manner in our slack.You can visit and see yoursef.That account was made in recent time and has no activity you can see.Even if senior members post any Fud they have to give some proof.Any ways ,Development is going on and new time website will be top notch.New roadmap will show features to be implemented soon and whitepaper will come with new roadmap too.Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: