Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you get from airdrops - a review  (Read 3267 times)
christianBALE1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:03:56 PM

I just wanted to share my “airdrop journey” with you. I got my first airdrop 41 days ago and as you see i kind of became addicted. i try to participate in as many airdrops as possible and i got one or two nice tokens out of it. Not all of them will get “the new bitcoin” but i hope to get one or two good returns. Do you participate in any airdrops?

https://imgur.com/a/8Mto6

air drops are the safe good for use. present you have to try to invest in to air drops. few air drops also get in to scammed so you have to careful about that. here private keys, public keys and passwords keep more secure and safe. you have to take good and secure airdrops if you have to taken like scammed airdrops then you have to facing more problems.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:16:58 AM

I also follow some airdrops in this one month, I get some coins, some have high selling points, and some have not at all cost, some coins I can sell, I earn about $ 300, if I hold it for longer could be more than that. But now more and more airdrop that I think is less clear, even many are scam, be careful that many who make use of pishing in the midst of airdrops
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:39:31 AM

Never participated in airdrops even though I hear sometimes there's a good one (talking hundreds+ of dollars worth). The thing is, as a rule of thumb, if something is free, then *you* are the product.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:29:18 AM

It is ok to hold your token in MEW?
It is fine to hold your tokens in myetherwallet, you just need to be careful, right now there are a lot of scams going on with that website, so make sure you always access myetherwallet from one of our bookmarks or make sure you type the URL perfectly, if you do not then you may end up losing your coins and that is not something anyone wants to go through.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:57:13 AM

It depend of which coin airdrop is going on.some of air drop depend on btc supply like byte,btg,etc,and early holder gain free money out of it.and it is just normal airdrop then it depend on project and community,price will be decided by it.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:57:38 AM

Yes, I do take part in airdrops but I choose only what's good and legitimate. Because some airdrops are actually scams and some of them may even try to trick you into giving your private keys to them and eventually hacking your account, like the recent case concerning SDCToken where they changed what was written in the airdrops' form. Instead of requesting the public key of the participant's ETH address, they change it and then require the participants to give their private keys. If you ever encounter such fake airdrops, asking for your private key or mnemonics, just ignore it and never give it to them or you'll regret it in the end.
I did not knew about that but people need to begin to use their common sense when dealing with this kind of stuff, private keys are meant to be private and no one else should know them if a website is asking you your private keys then you are going to lose those coins in that address if you give your keys to them, do not give your private keys to anyone under any circumstances, remember that rule and most of the scams relying in tricking users into giving their private keys are not going to work anymore.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:10:28 AM

Before a month probably, one of my friend asked me to join Postoken airdrop using bitcointalk account.
It was an excellent token. I got 50 tokens, it was already selling at $2 per token.
Many ICOs are around here but there are only a few tokens worth. However, if the ICO has good potential, then the profit is sure.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:25:44 PM

I just wanted to share my “airdrop journey” with you. I got my first airdrop 41 days ago and as you see i kind of became addicted. i try to participate in as many airdrops as possible and i got one or two nice tokens out of it. Not all of them will get “the new bitcoin” but i hope to get one or two good returns. Do you participate in any airdrops?

I would be a hypocrite if I would say that I have not tried joining an airdrop. Like you and the rest of us, I also want free coins. I have also gone through the stage when I am very excited when an airdrop is introduced. But after some time of observation, I can conclude that investing much time and effort to catch an airdrop is a futile one. That is probably good some time before but right now it is not a sound decision any more because almost all airdropped tokens are without much worth anymore.

That's the biggest problem, the tokens they are trying to distribute and dump on people are worthless. There is no future for them.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:51:12 AM

I never participated any airdrop. I believe these tokens are almost waste. I m now questioning the ICO s. I dont wanna believe altcoins are garbage . Sooo crash all exchanges!!  Angry
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:12:27 AM

It depends. If the team is very good at manipulating the pump then I can make much profit out of it. I know they are making fake pumps so I always hope that it happens to any airdrop coins I received so I can get a lot of btc.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:07:47 AM

I have joined in some airdrop but many airdrop are not paying and almost no price
Just some of the precious coins I get from airdrop DeepOnion, PosToken, EBTC, ECASH, IETH,eBCH,BTCE and I received 1.3 Eth after selling it.

TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:14:57 PM

I applied for about 10 different airdrops. The coin came from 2. Where they are exchanged is not clear. Whether they will be added to the listing on popular exchanges and when the issue is also open. The price of this is just a penny. But the telegram turned into a dump of different channels and chats, plus a lot of spam to mail. This is my experience.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:51:54 PM

most airdrops are rubbish coins and most of the coins will die off, But there is also a good airdrop, and the coin is also valuable, But very rarely encountered,,
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:35:19 PM

What's the max value you get from an airdrop? Thank you

As for me, I have not taken part in any airdrops, and I don't even know how things about airdrops are done. Will start looking into it, so I can get some too.  Wink
BelieveInBitcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:31:20 PM

As for me, I have not taken part in any airdrops, and I don't even know how things about airdrops are done. Will start looking into it, so I can get some too.  Wink

There's a blog about it, might be useful to you: https://bitcoin-investors.co.uk/airdrops/
kotakamal

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:38:14 AM

i apply some airdrops. until now i get about 0.8 eth from airdrops.. just few airdrops with good prices
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:41:41 AM

i apply some airdrops. until now i get about 0.8 eth from airdrops.. just few airdrops with good prices

That's huge pal. I think you you got it from scammy e-versions of btc or color versions of bitcoin and ethereum airdrops because that is also where I got my biggest profit from airdrop which is .50 eth. Now, other airdrops all want to do phishing or donation or asking for payment.
wwcwaii

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:59:45 AM

i got 10k piggy coin but i dont know when did i registered it and what is the usage of the token . rofl
maknassy

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:24:24 AM

yes many airdrops with a good prices, i got from an airdrop 110 $  Grin
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

That's huge pal. I think you you got it from scammy e-versions of btc or color versions of bitcoin and ethereum airdrops because that is also where I got my biggest profit from airdrop which is .50 eth. Now, other airdrops all want to do phishing or donation or asking for payment.
I used only one airdrop and it didn't bring me much profit, but reading all these posts i am thinking to join every single airdrop. I never looked at airdrop as something which can give me money but some users here are saying that they are earning nice money.

I will give it a shot, can you tell me how airdrops are phishing users, i don't understand that? In which way?

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange