Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you get from airdrops - a review  (Read 3267 times)
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

Hoping this last quarter of 2018 all the tokens that i recieve from aidrops will pump.  1000$ is enough fpenthe preparation of christmas and new year.
It seems you have many airdrops token , Im trying to earn as much as possible in airdrops but I always ended up not getting paid. But hoping through some airdeops portal I will be really able to earn.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:02:00 PM

And you think this is a good result? How much did you earn in a month in dollars? It would be better if you spent this time participating in bounty campaigns. Personally, I have never participated in Airdrop programs
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

Far back last year,  airdrop was so profitable,  but currently airdrop are just not worth it anymore,  I've made several decent amount on airdrops which I used in starting crypto business,  quite lot of money then Though and bitcoin price was higher

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:18:59 AM

Lo, I would say a peanuts...not even peanuts. Some ICO airdrops are so less , you will end up paying higher gas fee transcation. Airdrops are of no use. Bounty space is full of scammers and too many people. Looks like end of road
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:04:31 AM

I also like to join airdrop but it's not like you are more picky because 90% of the airdrop is just nonsense at this time so I suggest you if you want to join choose a project that is already running like airdrop LATIUMX, PHI, and more for now

hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

20-25 I filled out the form for airdrop and did the given tasks but none of them sent me token, I do not trust the airdrops, I think they're just trying to collect personal information
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

The reward I got from the airdrop was very small because I spent most of my time on the bounty. Usually I only participate in 10 airdrops per week. Most airdrops don't reward me!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

I use a certain amount of time every day to find and complete some airdrop projects, but my income is not stable, because more than 70% of the airdrops have not given me any reward!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

I just wanted to share my “airdrop journey” with you. I got my first airdrop 41 days ago and as you see i kind of became addicted. i try to participate in as many airdrops as possible and i got one or two nice tokens out of it. Not all of them will get “the new bitcoin” but i hope to get one or two good returns. Do you participate in any airdrops?

https://imgur.com/a/8Mto6
Airdrop is almost pointless to the current trend. The value received is very modest. It is just small beef droplets. Instead of wasting 3 months looking for opportunities with airdrop. I have forgotten it and look for more active activities. Roll Eyes
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:03:02 AM

I just wanted to share my “airdrop journey” with you. I got my first airdrop 41 days ago and as you see i kind of became addicted. i try to participate in as many airdrops as possible and i got one or two nice tokens out of it. Not all of them will get “the new bitcoin” but i hope to get one or two good returns. Do you participate in any airdrops?

https://imgur.com/a/8Mto6
Airdrop is almost pointless to the current trend. The value received is very modest. It is just small beef droplets. Instead of wasting 3 months looking for opportunities with airdrop. I have forgotten it and look for more active activities. Roll Eyes

ha ha ha you are right airdop now does not mean and just becomes trash in the wallet wiser to now look for another fortune because hunting for airdrop will be a waste of time

BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

I have received very few rewards from airdrops, so now I am more focused on bounty activities, although there are also fraudsters in the incident, but at least less than the fraudsters in the airdrop!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Last year in 2017 i get from airdrop over 4k$ after my calculation, so this was a good amount of money. This year the airdrops not was like last year and not worth so much, maybe under 1000$, and some airdrops worth nothing or not even get coins. This year i think is best to join signature campaign if possible, and can earn some nice money.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

I really don't think people make money from the airdrops, they make money from the very rare airdrops. I don't believe the airdrops will make money anymore.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

Through airdrop, people will be getting very less amount of money but for that, we have to submit the document and they will be paying very less amount of money to people who participated in the Airdrops. People will be making very less amount of money through Airdrops and it is completely joining in the Airdrops.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

Although I have allocated a certain amount of rewards for airdrop projects, there are too many airdrop scammers this year, and more than 60% of airdrops will not be awarded!

Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

Like up to $200 -10000 back then when airdrop was still legit not now that airdrop has turned to scam so many scam airdrop out there, majority of the airdrop now does not worth up to $100

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

Like up to $200 -10000 back then when airdrop was still legit not now that airdrop has turned to scam so many scam airdrop out there, majority of the airdrop now does not worth up to $100

10k max for just an airdrop ? cool . thats freakin huge indeed  ,  how i wish i could also experience to earn that amount not only by doing an airdrop but also on other activities as well .

anyway , im also addicted to airdrops but i dont see any difference from  this year when compared to last year ( past past years )  . all airdrops are still the same , there are scams and there are legit but the drop on our earnings is mainly caused by the crash of the market and not because airdrops have changed .
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

Hoping this last quarter of 2018 all the tokens that i recieve from aidrops will pump.  1000$ is enough fpenthe preparation of christmas and new year.
It seems you have many airdrops token , Im trying to earn as much as possible in airdrops but I always ended up not getting paid. But hoping through some airdeops portal I will be really able to earn.

Through Airdrops, we are getting the very little amount of money and sometimes it is impossible to transfer those tokens to the exchanges. For each Airdrops they might give us nearly 5$ worth of coins, so it is completely waste of time joining in Airdrops.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

Through Airdrops, we are getting the very little amount of money and sometimes it is impossible to transfer those tokens to the exchanges. For each Airdrops they might give us nearly 5$ worth of coins, so it is completely waste of time joining in Airdrops.
well, as far as I've been involved, maybe the biggest airdrop that I got was worth 30 $, yeah, but what airdrop I have joined. I tried too much airdrop, and at this time, I no longer joined airdrops other than the projects I supported.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███