Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ONGOING ICO!] 🔹 MeeTip 🔹 CONNECTING PLACES OF ENCOUNTERS 👥  (Read 17692 times)
Darmanin

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Glab Trotter

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:10:01 PM

Very serious and interesting project. I think that's exactly what's going to come out of it. What do you think, how much to invest?

All your savings !!!  Grin
No kidding, personally I invested 4 ETH during the pre-ICO (advantageous rate) and almost 2 ETH during the ICO.
I couldn't afford more than that but if I could, I would have invest more, for sure

Since I saw the article about the potential buyback / partnership with Tinder I have directly invested and get my Meetip tokens.
When you know that Tinder is used in almost 196 countries, just imagine one second if they adopt Meetip cryptocurrency in the future ...
OutMySphere (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:26:58 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 11:21:36 PM by OutMySphere

Hello everyone,
Here are some updates on Medium, do not hesitate to check it  Wink :

https://medium.com/@OutMySphere/update-meetip-ico-progress-b71cfad8cd3b
BTG-BTC

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:44:16 PM

This is an example of legit project and you can really rely on it. I appreciate the effort of the team working in it. I hope everyone will be given the chance to work with you. Nice project, efficient works. Waiting for future updates
ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:50:06 PM

You deserve so much more attention as this project has so much potential. Glad I got in on Meetip tokens.
Honestly, I know the devs want to raise more and I know what I’m gonna say is selfish but if the project stays quiet I can get a larger proportion of the tokens. 
Sorry devs, hope you can forgive my comment  Grin
OutMySphere (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:53:11 PM

This is an example of legit project and you can really rely on it. I appreciate the effort of the team working in it. I hope everyone will be given the chance to work with you. Nice project, efficient works. Waiting for future updates
Happy that we can count on your support !  Smiley
If you are looking for some updates, just check our last [Update] article : MeeTip ICO progress on Medium :
Best regards
Meetip

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:58:02 PM

You deserve so much more attention as this project has so much potential. Glad I got in on Meetip tokens.
Honestly, I know the devs want to raise more and I know what I’m gonna say is selfish but if the project stays quiet I can get a larger proportion of the tokens. 
Sorry devs, hope you can forgive my comment  Grin
You are forgiven for making us laugh!  Cheesy
Thank you for your comment, proud to have you here!
Regards
ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:06:00 PM

Sorry devs, hope you can forgive my comment  Grin
You are forgiven for making us laugh!  Cheesy
Regards
haha, it was my way to say whenever I come on this thread I see how dedicated and nice your team is.
Simon pasco

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:32:18 PM

Hello everyone,
Here are some updates on Medium, do not hesitate to check it  Wink :

Now that's a great news..! This update means they are active on what they are doing. this article on their medium will be a big help to the investors and future users to understand the importance of the Meetip project
Good luck once again
Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:43:01 PM

Regards
haha, it was my way to say whenever I come on this thread I see how dedicated and nice your team is.
Absolutely agree, I do not post so often on the thread but I am on the Telegram group, you can really ask anything, devs are very responsive and always tuned
sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:55:26 PM

Regards
Absolutely agree, I do not post so often on the thread but I am on the Telegram group, you can really ask anything, devs are very responsive and always tuned
True! they are being busy at some times but still I applaud them for answering questions here and outside. Honest and dedicated team, I salute this

Meetip

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:20:54 PM

Regards
True! they are being busy at some times but still I applaud them for answering questions here and outside. Honest and dedicated team, I salute this

Thank you all, we do our best to answer all questions and requests at the earliest opportunity !
Best regards of all the MeeTip team !
chris molty

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:30:32 PM

The good thing with this project is that their app is already available in beta version, so they have been developing their project for a while, we can trust them and believe they will respect their ICO commitments
I am now one of your investors, get the best from yourself !!

Darmanin

Activity: 119

Glab Trotter

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:04:01 AM

Happy that we can count on your support !  Smiley
If you are looking for some updates, just check our last [Update] article : MeeTip ICO progress on Medium :
Best regards

Thanks for the update, always enjoy reading your articles !
Good news for all of us, next step -> 4 million 👍
freecastle

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:36:16 AM

Just to let you know I bought Meetip, very satisfied with your trading system !
I gave in to temptation, bought Meetip tokens again! Grin
Congratulations for the 3 million by the way
Meetip

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:03:34 AM

Thank you for your investments and your trust. Glad you have set your sights on our project!
freecastle

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:11:23 AM

Thank you for your investments and your trust. Glad you have set your sights on our project!
Yeah I found it really nice to connect places of encounters with the blockchain technology. This is a massive market with bars, restaurants... and I think if you can win a lot of partners, this project is going to be huge and the community will be really strong.
Particular attention for the decentralization of the data, really something to be enjoyed.
Keep it up, it looks really promising!
OutMySphere (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:58:44 AM

Thanks for your comment and your support. It gives us more motivation to work even harder  Wink
OutMySphere (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:08:48 AM

The good thing with this project is that their app is already available in beta version, so they have been developing their project for a while, we can trust them and believe they will respect their ICO commitments
I am now one of your investors, get the best from yourself !!

Indeed, our company is registered for more than 2 years now. We have been developping this project for that length of time and will still do whatever happens.
We are fortunate to have a strong team that has grown over time. And this is just the beginning as we plan to hire (especially new developpers) after the ICO.
We definitely think commitments are commitments only if they are respected.
Be sure we will !  Smiley
petrov trevor

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

Hi, will the founders of Meetip ever issue coins in the future ?
sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:42:47 PM

Hi, will the founders of Meetip ever issue coins in the future ?

I don't think so, but it is better to wait for a confirmation, or maybe you can find it in their whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: