Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:20:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ONGOING ICO!] 🔹 MeeTip 🔹 CONNECTING PLACES OF ENCOUNTERS 👥  (Read 17690 times)
OutMySphere (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:11:39 PM

how total tokens for this project?
The number of MeeTip tokens is limited to 30,000,000 and no further tokens could be created due to the strict laws of smart-contracts.
27,000,000 are available for purchase during our ICO, you can participate on www.meetip.io
As I am speaking, 8,539,715 of MeeTip tokens have already been sold !
What happens to the 3 million Meetip not available for sale?
Will they be distributed to the team?
No they will not be distributed to the team, we decided on the following distribution :
1,500,000 MTIP for the first users of OutMySphere,
1,500,000 MTIP for the Bounty Campaign.

Instead of allocating MeeTip to the team during the ICO period, we will be launching a buy-back program on the exchange.
This way, MTIP will be purchased with BTC instead of being allocated free of charge to team members.
A total of 15% of all MTIP in circulation will be purchased back by our company during the first 24 hours on first exchange to help MeeTip entering a bullish trend.
Laurayaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:17:29 PM

how total tokens for this project?
The number of MeeTip tokens is limited to 30,000,000 and no further tokens could be created due to the strict laws of smart-contracts.
27,000,000 are available for purchase during our ICO, you can participate on www.meetip.io
As I am speaking, 8,539,715 of MeeTip tokens have already been sold !
What happens to the 3 million Meetip not available for sale?
Will they be distributed to the team?
No they will not be distributed to the team, we decided on the following distribution :
1,500,000 MTIP for the first users of OutMySphere,
1,500,000 MTIP for the Bounty Campaign.

Instead of allocating MeeTip to the team during the ICO period, we will be
launching a buy-back program on the exchange.
This way, MTIP will be purchased with BTC instead of being allocated free of charge to team members.
A total of 15% of all MTIP in circulation will be purchased back by our company during the first 24 hours on first exchange to help MeeTip entering a bullish trend.

Interesting and ingenious! You know what you're doing. Thanks for your answer !
Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:02:35 PM

One of the most interesting project that I have read today, I like the concept and ideas of The Meetip project. Looking forward for more developments and updates on this thread. Hope this one will be successful.
Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:07:42 PM

One of the most interesting project that I have read today, I like the concept and ideas of The Meetip project. Looking forward for more developments and updates on this thread. Hope this one will be successful.

try to visit the telegram group to know the upcoming update of meetip. Right the devs are very active and you can really ask everything
Meetip

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:09:54 PM

try to visit the telegram group to know the upcoming update of meetip. Right the devs are very active and you can really ask everything

We appreciate your kind words  Wink
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:20:00 PM

I found this article about you and Tinder :

https://bitcoiner.today/en/icos-meetip-the-cryptocurrency-of-meetings-of-interest-to-the-match-group-tinder-tm/

Have you seen it?? It's starting to become more than just rumors at this point... Grin
Hi, I knew you had a buyback proposal from Tinder group almost a year ago, proposal that you refused, so why accept a partnership or any other deal today?
Certainly the proposal did not rise to their expectations it's not too hard to understand haha
Then in a year they had time to develop the project so it is more concrete I think and I guess they are hoping for more success
To clarify this point, it is true that a year ago we were not ready to give up our project which started to show interest.
This was one of the first big proposals we had, we did not want to act hastily and to regret later.
Especially since it is not only about the financial side.
There is a soul, there is a story and especially a team attached to this project.
Bringing it to fruition by ourselves is part of a strong will from us.
That's why today we have made the choice to continue our ICO without external influence.
With all respect and caution, we will consider these offers later.

Great spirit guys. You know how to put the principles above things that are less important, it is a sought-after quality to make a team work.
I send you every encouragement
sandwichman1

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:28:56 PM

I believe in your project, but I have a question, as it will only accept ETH during the ICO, don't you think it will affect your ICO? I think it is better if you accept different cryptocurrencies.
Meetip

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:20:42 PM

I believe in your project, but I have a question, as it will only accept ETH during the ICO, don't you think it will affect your ICO? I think it is better if you accept different cryptocurrencies.
Thanks for believing in our project.
To answer you, investments are only possible in ETH.
However, we will always be attentive to investments in other cryptocurrencies and we accept some requests about it.
It the investment exceeds the equivalent of $10,000, you have to contact us on support@outmysphere.com in indicating the amount of your investment and the desired cryptocurrency. We will be looking closely at any serious proposal.
That is how several investment funds have already invested in MeeTip project  Wink
sandwichman1

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:49:29 PM

Thanks for believing in our project.
To answer you, investments are only possible in ETH.
However, we will always be attentive to investments in other cryptocurrencies and we accept some requests about it.
It the investment exceeds the equivalent of $10,000, you have to contact us on support@outmysphere.com in indicating the amount of your investment and the desired cryptocurrency. We will be looking closely at any serious proposal.
That is how several investment funds have already invested in MeeTip project  Wink

Thanks for information. I've just PM you
Paul stuart

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:55:43 PM

https://bitcoiner.today/en/icos-meetip-the-cryptocurrency-of-meetings-of-interest-to-the-match-group-tinder-tm/

Have you seen it?? It's starting to become more than just rumors at this point... Grin
Hi, I knew you had a buyback proposal from Tinder group almost a year ago, proposal that you refused, so why accept a partnership or any other deal today?
Certainly the proposal did not rise to their expectations it's not too hard to understand haha
Then in a year they had time to develop the project so it is more concrete I think and I guess they are hoping for more success
To clarify this point, it is true that a year ago we were not ready to give up our project which started to show interest.
This was one of the first big proposals we had, we did not want to act hastily and to regret later.
There is a soul, there is a story and especially a team attached to this project.
That's why today we have made the choice to continue our ICO without external influence.

Great spirit guys. You know how to put the principles above things that are less important, it is a sought-after quality to make a team work.

Indeed it is respectable. I studied your project, your whitepaper, your team and your way of proceeding until now. You get things right, but maybe too much. If I can give you some advice, think about being more aggressive, because that's what other ICOs do. It would be unfortunate if people miss out on your project or are not motivated enough to invest when I'm sure you're worth it.
I do not know if I'm the only one to have this opinion... Huh
Keep persevering!
OutMySphere (OP)

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:45:34 PM

Indeed it is respectable. I studied your project, your whitepaper, your team and your way of proceeding until now. You get things right, but maybe too much. If I can give you some advice, think about being more aggressive, because that's what other ICOs do. It would be unfortunate if people miss out on your project or are not motivated enough to invest when I'm sure you're worth it.
I do not know if I'm the only one to have this opinion... Huh
Keep persevering!

Thank you for your interest in our project and also for your comment.
We really think every question deserves an answer. However, we strive to reach the qualitative rather than the quantitative.
It is a less aggressive strategy but efforts and patience will be rewarded.
We keep your comment in mind and we will not hesitate to be more aggressive when necessary. Smiley
Best regards.
Paul stuart

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:59:34 PM

I've read this article : http://cryptotimes.org/cryptocurrency/meetip-cryptocurrency-taking-tinder-storm/

I have 1 question after reading it : when is the decentralization of the data planned ?

Otherwise, I found it so cool to have specially imagined two cocktails as symbols for your functionalities. Great job.
Meetip

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:14:11 PM

I've read this article : http://cryptotimes.org/cryptocurrency/meetip-cryptocurrency-taking-tinder-storm/

I have 1 question after reading it : when is the decentralization of the data planned ?

Otherwise, I found it so cool to have specially imagined two cocktails as symbols for your functionalities. Great job.
As staded in our roadmap, we will replace our MogoDB database by the Blockchain BigchainDB in order to fully decentralize the data in Q4 2018.
This way, OutMySphere will be the first meetings mobile app not to store on a centralized server the intimate information of the user (first name, sexual and religious orientation...).

The CEO's experience in restaurant services and bars inspired him the idea of two cocktails as distinctive signs for our Drink functionality.
We all agree that this is quite judicious on a marketing level, thanks  Wink
SparrowMano

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:15:08 PM

As an investor, if you have to read only one article, look at this one instead :

You're welcome  Wink
Paul stuart

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:43:04 PM

As an investor, if you have to read only one article, look at this one instead :

You're welcome  Wink
Oh thank you.
Indeed rather interesting, has it received confirmation or is it just in progress?
SparrowMano

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:48:27 PM

You're welcome  Wink
Oh thank you.
Indeed rather interesting, has it received confirmation or is it just in progress?
No confirmation as far as i know, but the team has never denied... and just have a look at their thread title (« the new tinder ») Cheesy
And in the end when you think about it, it's quite logical that it's scary to Tinder, Meetip is the Blockchain version of dating app and the project looks more advanced as it counts more functionalities
Paul stuart

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:12:30 PM

You're welcome  Wink
Oh thank you.
No confirmation as far as i know, but the team has never denied... and just have a look at their thread title (« the new tinder ») Cheesy
And in the end when you think about it, it's quite logical that it's scary to Tinder, Meetip is the Blockchain version of dating app and the project looks more advanced as it counts more functionalities
I agree, dating apps could see the benefit of using this cryptocurrency or just competition… then not good for them :p
freecastle

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:53:57 AM

Just to let you know I bought Meetip, very satisfied with your trading system !
Simon pasco

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:02:16 AM

Very serious and interesting project. I think that's exactly what's going to come out of it. What do you think, how much to invest?
Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:45:09 PM

Very serious and interesting project. I think that's exactly what's going to come out of it. What do you think, how much to invest?

All your savings !!!  Grin
No kidding, personally I invested 4 ETH during the pre-ICO (advantageous rate) and almost 2 ETH during the ICO.
I couldn't afford more than that but if I could, I would have invest more, for sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: