Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ONGOING ICO!] 🔹 MeeTip 🔹 CONNECTING PLACES OF ENCOUNTERS 👥  (Read 17692 times)
Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:43:43 AM

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late response, a lot of work on the mobile app..
Here is an article about "post-ICO" :
http://altcoinalerts.com/meetip-outmysphere-international-development/
Regarding the exchanges, we are still waiting for a response concerning Yobit as explained in the telegram group.

The news is good. Yobit seems to me a confident exchanger. Although there were some scandalous stories associated with this exchanger. But at least there are a lot of opportunities with the withdrawal of money.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

Hello everyone,

Regarding the exchanges, we are still waiting for a response concerning Yobit as explained in the telegram group.
Thank you for keeping us updated. Much appreciate that. As well excited about Yobit, hope to see your tokens there soon. Waiting for next update with great news.
OutMySphere (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

Last day to claim your MeeTip here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2337382.0
harmony225

Activity: 364
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

Voting

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/4619/mtip-meetip
OutMySphere (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

Come to vote to list MeeTip on Next.Exchange 👍 https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/4619/mtip-meetip
Dinmazsae

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

Tolong bantu saya
Profil bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1111557
ETH address : 0x8f0dE1643654d40Ff1f437519Ae9f2d77c73bfA4

Nomor spreadsheet saya:
Facebook bounty nomor 292
Blognya & article bounty nomor 83
Sampai sekarang saya belum menerima token bounty
luioanh

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:09:42 AM

Has MeeTip finished distributing bounty programs? I have participated in this bounty program but until now have not seen any payment sent to my wallet.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:13:24 AM

Has MeeTip finished distributing bounty programs? I have participated in this bounty program but until now have not seen any payment sent to my wallet.
As I know the distribution of bounty ended more than a month ago.
Unfortunately, the official thread is dead  Sad

Meetip

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

Hi,
Did you claim your meetip on the thread ? As the deadline has passed, payments for the bounty program have been completed.
Meetip

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

As I know the distribution of bounty ended more than a month ago.
Unfortunately, the official thread is dead  Sad
We are more active on telegram and socials networks
Latest news : https://medium.com/@OutMySphere/make-money-with-meetip-7c08e630d23d
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

Hi,
Did you claim your meetip on the thread ? As the deadline has passed, payments for the bounty program have been completed.
How come, you are trying to send a message directly to the German Manager, might want to reply to and there will be clarity of her why you have not received payment
winddrugtinhumph

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

Hey, Developers, say me on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Much appreciate that. As well excited about Yobit, hope to see your tokens there soon. Waiting for next update with great news.
I'll wait for the next exchanger. Yobit does not like me very much, it has a bad reputation. I will be glad to see any other big or medium exchangers.
OutMySphere (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:31:34 PM

Hey, Developers, say me on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.

We use Ethereum for the circulation of the token and we will use BigChainDB to decentralize the database.
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Any good news devs ! We just wanna hear some news from you..
OutMySphere (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

We have made good progress in the Android development of the new OutMySphere app, votes for listings on Next Exchange and CoinPulse continue and we should be listed soon Wink
harmony225

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:04:24 AM

We have made good progress in the Android development of the new OutMySphere app, votes for listings on Next Exchange and CoinPulse continue and we should be listed soon Wink

The whole process is just a scam
Do not exhaust yourself by looking behind a mirage
Project Deception Why scam?
Because they simply told us during ico they would start listing in trading in 2 month
Now we are 5 months old and not trading
They told us they would develop the program and not develop
Tell us two days ago that the program images will be placed after development
They did not put anything
They told us a lot and did nothing

Damn get ready now you will be asked to vote
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

We should vote to when? Since January ,everyday we should vote but nothing is coming out.
To be list coin on a exchange need big money approximately 1m$ and some request. I know if Meetip pay 1m$ to be listed on exchange will not enoungh cost to maintain. So you want to be listed by vote.I think  If meetip have good dev. and pay for small exchange a little coin to be listed. Then the value of Meetip is increased. YOu will have enough money to be listed at bigger exhanges
harmony225

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

We should vote to when? Since January ,everyday we should vote but nothing is coming out.
To be list coin on a exchange need big money approximately 1m$ and some request. I know if Meetip pay 1m$ to be listed on exchange will not enoungh cost to maintain. So you want to be listed by vote.I think  If meetip have good dev. and pay for small exchange a little coin to be listed. Then the value of Meetip is increased. YOu will have enough money to be listed at bigger exhanges

Please stop dreaming
This project is a scam
Do not dream too much, the project has been neglected everywhere
They have not been included and will not be included
A happy life in keeping God
OutMySphere (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

To be list coin on a exchange need big money approximately 1m$ and some request. I know if Meetip pay 1m$ to be listed on exchange will not enoungh cost to maintain. So you want to be listed by vote.I think  If meetip have good dev. and pay for small exchange a little coin to be listed. Then the value of Meetip is increased. YOu will have enough money to be listed at bigger exhanges

Please stop dreaming
This project is a scam
Do not dream too much, the project has been neglected everywhere
They have not been included and will not be included
A happy life in keeping God
Hello,

Do not hesitate to follow our news on Faceboook Smiley Screenshots have been published here:

https://www.facebook.com/outmysphereapp/posts/617108758648856
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: