Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project  (Read 49527 times)
Ripexo

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:42:27 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 07:19:06 PM by Ripexo

The price repeating the same way as yesterday, after play all day 'bulk guys' or whatever admin knows, are dumping price at etherdelta...

Yea I guess we have to wait until the airdrop is over and get the token added to a decent exchange. Then we can see some price action. Right now it's pretty stagnant at 0.000025 ETH.
Do you think this token have future? Who want to create smart airdrops like that in future, its really not maintained at all, here is no any responsibility
from administration and no even simple control of transactions, its need so much work more on it to make it valuable for future.

I don't like this developer but I really like the smart contract airdrop function of this token.
But i think its need total revision to make it work as it planned by instruction. Do you know how to claim entire blocks?
there is order for sale 290000 egas for 7 eth... someone getting good prifit
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jane9711

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:55:14 PM

This coin is a scam. The unequal sharing of coins, and the rigged software system is something to not be trusted.

Also you could watch for the accounts that were bounty related. All the accounts are from a collection of scammers.

Take care everyone.
Gunamily

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:15:11 PM

Somebody just got almost 90% each 10 minutes from the airdrop, How did we get the rewards  Angry
eGAS

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:54:36 PM

As I said before contract is contract.
It was deployed but we did not take into account that it will be so popular that attract someone who can take advantage by using programming skills.

It is not investment project, we have collected only 1.06 ETH in donations - our @Dev part of the tokens is still on its place and not going to move unlit distribution is finished.

Basically 0 price at the beginning, 0 price when distribution is finished.
Real value of the eGAS will be after SAaS project starts.

This guy who buying and dumping eGAS tokens on exchanges is doing his role in this distribution. For each 10 blocks he pays 1ETH in fees.. Yes, he is getting some profit from this, but from the other side he is keeping prices low, keeping you away from Smart contract  - you do not pay fee for FAIL transactions.

I cannot advice pay more than 60 Gwei gas price to beat him, he increase gas price from his side as well. MEW won't let you set more than 60 Gwei.

We are not going to dump the project. Some unpredictable things have happened but it is not the reason to stop.
We are going to wait distribution finished, we will set goals for SAaS project, go to exchanges, increase security and protection of our Smart Airdrops and you will see that this project will be successful.

crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:57:31 PM

It was deployed but we did not take into account that it will be so popular that attract someone who can take advantage by using programming skills.

It is not investment project, we have collected only 1.06 ETH in donations - our @Dev part of the tokens is still on its place and not going to move unlit distribution is finished.

This guy who buying and dumping eGAS tokens on exchanges is doing his role in this distribution. For each 10 blocks he pays 1ETH in fees.. Yes, he is getting some profit from this, but from the other side he is keeping prices low, keeping you away from Smart contract  - you do not pay fee for FAIL transactions.

I cannot advice pay more than 60 Gwei gas price to beat him, he increase gas price from his side as well. MEW won't let you set more than 60 Gwei.

We are not going to dump the project. Some unpredictable things have happened but it is not the reason to stop.
We are going to wait distribution finished, we will set goals for SAaS project, go to exchanges, increase security and protection of our Smart Airdrops and you will see that this project will be successful.

You guys already knew what you were doing. Similar contracts were made and all your team is claiming those coins. Stop scamming people. You guys are claiming your own airdrop and dumping on etherdelta. Well played.

Ripexo

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:23:13 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 02:39:24 AM by Ripexo

This guy who buying and dumping eGAS tokens on exchanges is doing his role in this distribution. For each 10 blocks he pays 1ETH in fees.. Yes, he is getting some profit from this, but from the other side he is keeping prices low, keeping you away from Smart contract  - you do not pay fee for FAIL transactions.

Show me where he paid 1 eth in fees, it is never more than 0.5 for 10 blocks that he paying, he always change gas. Because all normal people already given up with that to fight.  And price already falled to almost minimum Sad
Who asked you to stop? Just make some simple limits in contract
eGAS

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:16:17 AM

You guys already knew what you were doing. Similar contracts were made and all your team is claiming those coins. Stop scamming people. You guys are claiming your own airdrop and dumping on etherdelta. Well played.

It is your right to think this way. I wish we can prove that it is not true..

Show me where he paid 1 eth in fees, it is never more than 0.5 for 10 blocks that he paying, he always change gas. Because all normal people already given up with that to fight.  And price already falled to almost minimum Sad
Who asked you to stop? Just make some simple limits in contract

Yesterday after we released the manual, he started increase gas price.. 100Gwei and more for block. $30 per block. $300 per 10 blocks = 1ETH
As I told before we could not predict this happen, contact is deployed and it cannot be adjusted.
Ripexo

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:34:50 AM

Yesterday after we released the manual, he started increase gas price.. 100Gwei and more for block. $30 per block. $300 per 10 blocks = 1ETH
As I told before we could not predict this happen, contact is deployed and it cannot be adjusted.

Oh...so there is no any functions that you can use to adjust smart etherium contract? Thats maybe a reason to not stop...
But how its can be not adjustable ,how about for future airdrops? So you as admin of this project dont have a control on it?
Its really can be like that?
eGAS

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:08:40 AM

Oh...so there is no any functions that you can use to adjust smart etherium contract? Thats maybe a reason to not stop...
But how its can be not adjustable ,how about for future airdrops? So you as admin of this project dont have a control on it?

That's why it is called blockchain. As someone put the contact in - that is it.  There no option to call it back or stop or adjust.
It started and it has to finish distribution. We are owners of the contact, we can interact with it, as users trough SmartAirdop() function
It stop when last eGAS token will be sent.

kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:23:34 AM

This airdrop still going on? Lost some gas and quit yesterday. Ever regretted trying in the first place

Ripexo

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:25:07 AM

That's why it is called blockchain. As someone put the contact in - that is it.  There no option to call it back or stop or adjust.
It started and it has to finish distribution. We are owners of the contact, we can interact with it, as users trough SmartAirdop() function
It stop when last eGAS token will be sent.

But anyway your could predict that things and make it more clear from the start, so more people could trust you, but now i think that 90% of users here already given up about this airdrop...
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:34:12 AM

It's good to hear you're not scammers and not going to stop, so there's future for the project, as I like it.
Raascal

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:45:55 AM

the problem here is that someone found a way to mine multiple blocks in one go by creating their own smart contract to perform that function. cudos to their programming skills, however if the contract owners were to somehow change the contract, it would be then be all about, if you can do it once, whats to stop you from doing it again, which we don't want. I believe from prior posts that they have worked out how to stop it in future smart contracts so all good.
Bummer for this round, as i was enjoying trying to get this one, however, buy when he dumps and get them cheap, and once the period is over, the project can carry on and hopefully the price will rise.
experteas2014

Activity: 121
Merit: 12

Be Positive Always!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:55:41 AM

This is not decentralized airdrop. This is unlimited airdrop based on the size of your account size and the amount you can spend. Rich gets richer and poor stays poor. Is that the way airdrop should work? I guess not. It should allow equal participation. You can have entry rules to limit number of entries but entries based on spending on the amount of GAS cannot and should be classified as AIRDROPS but subsidized TOKENS!. Plain and Simple.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Ripexo

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:01:01 AM

the problem here is that someone found a way to mine multiple blocks in one go by creating their own smart contract to perform that function. cudos to their programming skills, however if the contract owners were to somehow change the contract, it would be then be all about, if you can do it once, whats to stop you from doing it again, which we don't want. I believe from prior posts that they have worked out how to stop it in future smart contracts so all good.
Bummer for this round, as i was enjoying trying to get this one, however, buy when he dumps and get them cheap, and once the period is over, the project can carry on and hopefully the price will rise.

I just wondering to know how they can make their idea come true and people will use it to create smart airdrops... If their own airdrop is not adjustable and not controlled , i really want to see the product! But i not see any news yet ,i only see how someone is playing with airdrop and dumping price on delta until its almost no orders to buy...   
I also would like to make a contribution ,but now really dont understand whats going to be on it.
Ripexo

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:26:12 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 10:04:15 AM by Ripexo

The price now again at minimum , but still 2 more days for distribution..
What do you guys think about to buy some at 0.00001 eth? Who holding tokens?
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:33:42 AM

waiting for good news from the Egas team before buying it, if the progress of this project looks good maybe buyers will come to get EGAS
good luck team EGAS

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ripexo

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:27:24 PM

waiting for good news from the Egas team before buying it, if the progress of this project looks good maybe buyers will come to get EGAS
good luck team EGAS

Anyway idea i think is promising, there is should be good team behind to make idea come true...
But for now its only token that is price 0 ,lets see how in the future!
bought few tokens at a minimum price in etherdelta , hope good chance to make some X in a short time
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:03:43 PM

i'm done send gas for earn eGAS
txhash appear success
but not received eGAS
Why ?
Ripexo

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:41:17 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 05:29:17 PM by Ripexo

damn it...i already do all task correctly but it always fail in transaction report...why??

Because no one control this airdrop. Someone just hijacking all block at almost every time.
Its airdrop for one account Sad I gived up to try, just got few token on exchange on very cheap price...
Is there any announsment for today from DEV?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: