Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project  (Read 49531 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:42:19 PM

$eGAS team wish you Happy New Year, prosperity and endless opportunities!
We have been working hard over our $eGAS SAaS platform and already have few potential candidates for the first SAaS distributions.
We will announce new partnerships after holidays!
SMARTONE will be special for the community as it will represent our old friend business related to crypto.
All details after holidays.
Have a good and nice holidays!

Hello, dev,

I donated more than 0.10 eth start of the project.It was saying i was automatically joining all the next contracts. So is it still aplying?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
CryptoMadness5000

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:45:41 AM

We have been working hard over our $eGAS SAaS platform and already have few potential candidates for the first SAaS distributions.
SMARTONE will be special for the community as it will represent our old friend business related to crypto.

Yeah, Happy New Year to you guys too... quick question: What in God's name is going on with your White Paper??? Did you seriously post this thing? It has "DRAFT" on it, and most of the content is not filled in. Jesus H. Christ! If you submitted this as a Middle School class paper, you'd receive a massive "F" as a letter grade. If I'm missing something please let me know. I'll eat my own ****.

Link: http://www.ethgas.stream/eGASwhitepaper.pdf

I clicked on this and cancelled my buy order on EtherDelta after I saw it. Totally willing to take a chance on a project... but c'mon. You're asking people not to invest with that level of slacking off. Like, who on the team looked at that and decided, "Yeah, this looks good enough. Just post this."  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Jan_dG

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:49:26 AM

Yeah, Happy New Year to you guys too... quick question: What in God's name is going on with your White Paper??? Did you seriously post this thing? It has "DRAFT" on it, and most of the content is not filled in. Jesus H. Christ! If you submitted this as a Middle School class paper, you'd receive a massive "F" as a letter grade. If I'm missing something please let me know. I'll eat my own ****.

I clicked on this and cancelled my buy order on EtherDelta after I saw it. Totally willing to take a chance on a project... but c'mon. You're asking people not to invest with that level of slacking off. Like, who on the team looked at that and decided, "Yeah, this looks good enough. Just post this."  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Hey,

I understand your first reaction.
It is funny how people can look at it differently ...

I see it very differently as you.
This is not a pep talk, but just how I think about it ...

These are a few programmers with a good idea.
They want to put their product (SAaS) on the market, and they work on that.
In the meantime they have done tests with eGAS.
There were errors in the first instance and they solved that correctly.

They have honestly said that the course of eGAS is not their priority, but their product does.
That product will increase the price of eGAS.

They also do not give priority to their whitepaper and the website.
The basic idea is clear, the product must be ready, the rest will come.

The fact that you have the guts to put a draft version of your whitepaper online gives me confidence.
And in addition, this team never asked for money, there was no ICO sale.
Furthermore, they have fulfilled all their agreements so far.

And let's face it ... There are wonderful projects with the most beautiful websites and dazzling whitepapers that sell ICOs and then steal your money.
The simple approach of this team, the honesty and the clarity give me confidence.

Again, this is not a pep talk, but I absolutely believe that we will soon be on the old top of $ 0.03, because the team will put a useful product on the market.

I am not fooled by beautiful whitepapers and nice talk.
There are no nice talks here, only good plans that are really worked out.
A simple and honest approach.
I keep believing in it.
sultanadnan

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

The honesty is what is selling this coin right now. They could have easily pumped this to the moon with a fake update etc but they didnt.

Egas will go far top 100 I think by March/ April time
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:07:00 PM

i recive tocken
real project
Seasonic

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:04:16 PM

I clicked on this and cancelled my buy order on EtherDelta after I saw it. Totally willing to take a chance on a project... but c'mon. You're asking people not to invest with that level of slacking off. Like, who on the team looked at that and decided, "Yeah, this looks good enough. Just post this."  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Hey,

I understand your first reaction.
It is funny how people can look at it differently ...

I see it very differently as you.
This is not a pep talk, but just how I think about it ...

These are a few programmers with a good idea.
They want to put their product (SAaS) on the market, and they work on that.
In the meantime they have done tests with eGAS.
There were errors in the first instance and they solved that correctly.

They have honestly said that the course of eGAS is not their priority, but their product does.
That product will increase the price of eGAS.

They also do not give priority to their whitepaper and the website.
The basic idea is clear, the product must be ready, the rest will come.

The fact that you have the guts to put a draft version of your whitepaper online gives me confidence.
And in addition, this team never asked for money, there was no ICO sale.
Furthermore, they have fulfilled all their agreements so far.

And let's face it ... There are wonderful projects with the most beautiful websites and dazzling whitepapers that sell ICOs and then steal your money.
The simple approach of this team, the honesty and the clarity give me confidence.

Again, this is not a pep talk, but I absolutely believe that we will soon be on the old top of $ 0.03, because the team will put a useful product on the market.

I am not fooled by beautiful whitepapers and nice talk.
There are no nice talks here, only good plans that are really worked out.
A simple and honest approach.
I keep believing in it.

+1. One should not forget that English language is not the first language of most devs here. I prefer to have a reliable and commited dev than unreliable error free grammar writer.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

at the beginning of the year what's the next dev plan Huh because I see telegram still closed .. is there something that will make the price go up ??...

sultanadnan

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:29:02 AM

Can't wait for the news!!
segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:25:12 AM

Hi, I just added ethlend transaction from binance to cointracking but it doesn't appear to the dashboard however it appears as others in the summary page
RomanaFinancials

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

Just bought 33,000 of these things! ETHGAS will be revolutionary technology when it comes out sometime in 2018. It could easily do what $GAS did. From $1.77 July 2017 to $34.59 today. I see eGAS easily reaching a market cap of $100 million+ if it goes on other exchanges. My predicted price for May 2018 is $5 - $7 easy.

God Bless and Happy New Years

~ Romana Financials
blueballoon

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

Just bought 33,000 of these things! ETHGAS will be revolutionary technology when it comes out sometime in 2018. It could easily do what $GAS did. From $1.77 July 2017 to $34.59 today. I see eGAS easily reaching a market cap of $100 million+ if it goes on other exchanges. My predicted price for May 2018 is $5 - $7 easy.

~ Romana Financials

Now you see why we are holding eGas. The team know what they are doing. Once added to more exchanges eGas will surge pass $7 before the end of 2018.
takertrade

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

Can't wait for the news!!
i gueesss new partnership  Grin soon
and more parthership in the future
ngovanchinh

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:28:51 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 03:11:09 PM by ngovanchinh

who is dev team dev here?
sultanadnan

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

~ Romana Financials

Imagine me I ain't selling below $5 a piece
moonman69

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:06:36 PM

Whitepaper on the website is incomplete..?

http://www.ethgas.stream/eGASwhitepaper.pdf

Seems like it'd be worthwhile to finish that up
sultanadnan

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

Whitepaper on the website is incomplete..?

http://www.ethgas.stream/eGASwhitepaper.pdf

Seems like it'd be worthwhile to finish that up

Hence why it says 'Draft' lol
RomanaFinancials

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

Can everyone in this forum please go to eGas on Crypto Compare and post something nice about it or post some solid facts to reel in various investors. It will be a great advertising tool for them.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/egas/overview/ETH

~ Romana Financials
Jan_dG

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

Can everyone in this forum please go to eGas on Crypto Compare and post something nice about it or post some solid facts to reel in various investors. It will be a great advertising tool for them.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/egas/overview/ETH

~ Romana Financials

I did it :-)
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

Have you done some audit on this project about how coins are beeing distrubuted or some report did you done for transparency?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
takertrade

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:47:52 PM

Have you done some audit on this project about how coins are beeing distrubuted or some report did you done for transparency?
there is coinswap in the past i guest its like auditing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: