Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project  (Read 49526 times)
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

Don't believe the FUDs you read here. The project is active and ongoing.

Where do you know it? Are you in contact with the devs? Maybe you can say them, they should give some news about their project. So we can destroy all these accusations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoagrr

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

Don't believe the FUDs you read here. The project is active and ongoing.

Where do you know it? Are you in contact with the devs? Maybe you can say them, they should give some news about their project. So we can destroy all these accusations.

^ This
ardia

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

It just seems like the stupidest exit scam in the history of exit scams...

If the Devs DID do this (and we will find out soon enough), be forgiving. They have had a very hard life.  Tongue
drilldown

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:18:28 AM

I notice hours after, and then 2 days after the 1,000,000 eGas transfer to Etherdelta, there were two extremely large transfers to two other accounts with a combined total of 760,000 eGas. 

It would take a long time to trade up to this holding without sending the price up to very high values. These two transfers we made before the recent price increases, and at a time when volumes had previously rarely gone over $3000 a day.

Anybody who accumulates a token to this extent and this slowly will transfer regularly to there wallet. This has not happened in this case. Instead we see two large transfers into two inactive wallets. This suggest the tokens come from somewhere else and from a body that holds an awful lot of tokens. Dev I suggest.

Just one question though to my observation. Why transfer tokens via Etherdelta and not directly to a wallet. Well if you know how to do it, it would cover the link that would allow us to assume the token ownership of these wallets.

This has all come at at a time when we have seen the recent phishing website positing on this forum, threatening wallet security. I notice other large wallet holders have transferred tokens to new wallets recently, which is a solid security step. Securing tokens in more than 1 wallet is also way of spreading risk and managing accounts.

Moving 1,000,000 tokens does not mean it has changed ownership. How long would it have taken to sell 1,000,000 tokens back at that time of lower volumes, and how far would that have driven the price down. The transfer of 1,000,000 eGas happened after the dip to $.002.

I very sensibly suggest that these 1 million tokens have not been traded at all and have merely been moved to other wallets is a way that is deliberately difficult to follow. No coin is perfect, but if on balance you are looking for something that has a chance of skyrocketing, like a few other coins have done, then eGas is as good and anything you will find.

Hold.
sultanadnan

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

I notice hours after, and then 2 days after the 1,000,000 eGas transfer to Etherdelta, there were two extremely large transfers to two other accounts with a combined total of 760,000 eGas. 

It would take a long time to trade up to this holding without sending the price up to very high values. These two transfers we made before the recent price increases, and at a time when volumes had previously rarely gone over $3000 a day.

Anybody who accumulates a token to this extent and this slowly will transfer regularly to there wallet. This has not happened in this case. Instead we see two large transfers into two inactive wallets. This suggest the tokens come from somewhere else and from a body that holds an awful lot of tokens. Dev I suggest.

Just one question though to my observation. Why transfer tokens via Etherdelta and not directly to a wallet. Well if you know how to do it, it would cover the link that would allow us to assume the token ownership of these wallets.

This has all come at at a time when we have seen the recent phishing website positing on this forum, threatening wallet security. I notice other large wallet holders have transferred tokens to new wallets recently, which is a solid security step. Securing tokens in more than 1 wallet is also way of spreading risk and managing accounts.

Moving 1,000,000 tokens does not mean it has changed ownership. How long would it have taken to sell 1,000,000 tokens back at that time of lower volumes, and how far would that have driven the price down. The transfer of 1,000,000 eGas happened after the dip to $.002.

I very sensibly suggest that these 1 million tokens have not been traded at all and have merely been moved to other wallets is a way that is deliberately difficult to follow. No coin is perfect, but if on balance you are looking for something that has a chance of skyrocketing, like a few other coins have done, then eGas is as good and anything you will find.

Hold.

Exactly this!
ardia

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:31:51 AM

Hold.

Could you give us some etherscan addresses to back up your statements?
rlm41

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

I saw that we have an announcements Telegram but do we have a Telegram for discussion? If not someone should make one!
ardia

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

I saw that we have an announcements Telegram but do we have a Telegram for discussion? If not someone should make one!

Go make one!
rlm41

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:37:59 AM

Go make one!

Ok i did: http://t.me/ethgasdiscussion
drilldown

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:05:13 AM

Hold.

https://etherscan.io/token/0xb53A96bcBdD9CF78dfF20BAB6C2be7bAec8f00f8?a=0xab47b6b59d6ad1fc58a989b6596f10770481256f
https://etherscan.io/token/0xb53A96bcBdD9CF78dfF20BAB6C2be7bAec8f00f8?a=0x97e55e166df684b33489f17b9ddbaf919b6fe428

look at the transfers in from etherdelta
Muffin17

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

Ok and what about the 16 000$ in Ethereum that were transfered from etherdelta to private wallets 3 day after 1 000 000 eGas were placed on the market ? (When the price of the token was around 0,01c$ so make your calculations)

https://etherscan.io/address/0xf824e3846c2dd4ff28940c7f35c1e546db70aa58#internaltx
ardia

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:22:42 AM

Doesn't seem to allow discussions...
Seasonic

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:22:58 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 07:34:57 AM by Seasonic

Ok and what about the 16 000$ in Ethereum that were transfered from etherdelta to private wallets 3 day after 1 000 000 eGas were placed on the market ? (When the price of the token was around 0,01c$ so make your calculations)

What are you still doing here after you said you have sold your tokens and advised others to do the same? Oh you wanted them to sell so that you can buy their tokens cheap?  @Muffin17, you are a bloody FUDers, a very shameless and evil one indeed.
Seasonic

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:25:39 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 07:35:51 AM by Seasonic

Hold.

look at the transfers in from etherdelta

You guys should remember there was a hack in Etherdelta, and the management advised users to move their tokens from old addresses to another.
ardia

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

What are you still doing here after you said you have sold your tokens and advised others to do the same? Oh you wanted them to sell so that you can buy their tokens cheap?  @Muffin17, you are a bloody FUDers, a very shameless and evil one indeed.

Id give him the benefit of the doubt... he seems to have sold his 35K tokens as he said.

Its on the EGAS Etherdelta page: 0.000065000   35300.000   2.295
Or https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8878e2fbd49926e3b86045d9e036ae89247fa81d1f25dab5d9fbfed215537720
Jan_dG

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

The FUD is apparently still going on.

To all doubters:

There are no red flags, there is no fake whitepaper (it is just a first draft version), there are no dubious transactions from the team.

This team does not communicate much, which is a pity but not a problem.
The DEV of Chainlink hardly ever speaks, and see the result.

The eGAS team once said that trading in their tokens is not their responsibility. That is fair, clear, and it gives me confidence.

They just continue working on the SAaS project and we can expect a first demo soon. That is what they have promised, and I believe that.
So far they have kept their promises.

This is not a pep talk ... for me it does not matter if this project fails. I do not lose much.

But my intuition says that this is a fair and an absolutely good project.
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

To all doubters:

There are no red flags, there is no fake whitepaper (it is just a first draft version), there are no dubious transactions from the team.

The eGAS team once said that trading in their tokens is not their responsibility. That is fair, clear, and it gives me confidence.

They just continue working on the SAaS project and we can expect a first demo soon. That is what they have promised, and I believe that.

This is not a pep talk ... for me it does not matter if this project fails. I do not lose much.

Are you in contact with the devs? It would be nice to just hear something from them. Just a sign that there still alive and the work continues on their project.
cryptovagas

Activity: 341

@cryptovagas

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

Yes it will be great to meet them, or eve hear from them
Market is showing some interest to this project if its not artificial pump
Dev can use the current situation in favour of project if it is still important

For Sale....
PM me!
erentils

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:28:49 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 04:48:40 PM by erentils

Hold.

Exactly this!

The large price increase was me buying 6ETH (about 190k) worth from $0.02 to $0.06, and telling my coworkers to buy some too. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1f9ca523464ab3084f6d8dd3768d239f661e7b4fdbf929f4fcfc57df33f42806
Jan_dG

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

To all doubters:

Are you in contact with the devs? It would be nice to just hear something from them. Just a sign that there still alive and the work continues on their project.

I have no contact with the developers.
I work in psychiatry and have some life experience.

Based on that, I estimate a project.
I do research and read between the lines.

It is too complicated to explain everything, but my feeling says that we are here in a damn good project.

In the last 8 years all my predictions have been correct.
Now I can be wrong for the first time, so do not hold on to me.

I believe in ETHGAS, and I hope that this will not be my first mistake.

Just wait for their next announcement, which can come any moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: