Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project  (Read 49531 times)
ardia

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:21:05 AM

Nothing has changed.
No proof he sold.

We wait for Dev. And hope.
burnz1177

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

Hi guys, so get this, I was checking all my balances on etherdelta today and found that I've got 18k egasold. About a month ago I went into my account on ehterdelta knowing that I had around 18k of egas but to my surprise I couldn't find anything. At that time I was under the impression that I had perhaps sold them to buy something else. I am now reading previous posts and have just noticed that the devs had performed a token burn and that all balances which were in MEW and etherdeltas wallets would get replaced, however to make things ever more bitter for me, not only did I not now that such a burn was taking place, but also, my tokens were not withdrawn into the wallet, therefore when the snapshot was taken it was as if I didn't own any egas coins. I am now feeling like such an ass that I don't know whether to cry or laugh. Do you guys think that there's a chance for me to have my oldegas converted into egas? Thanks for your replies in advance.
Jan_dG

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

Hi guys, so get this, I was checking all my balances on etherdelta today and found that I've got 18k egasold. About a month ago I went into my account on ehterdelta knowing that I had around 18k of egas but to my surprise I couldn't find anything. At that time I was under the impression that I had perhaps sold them to buy something else. I am now reading previous posts and have just noticed that the devs had performed a token burn and that all balances which were in MEW and etherdeltas wallets would get replaced, however to make things ever more bitter for me, not only did I not now that such a burn was taking place, but also, my tokens were not withdrawn into the wallet, therefore when the snapshot was taken it was as if I didn't own any egas coins. I am now feeling like such an ass that I don't know whether to cry or laugh. Do you guys think that there's a chance for me to have my oldegas converted into egas? Thanks for your replies in advance.

Hi burnz1177,

There is certainly a chance that you will get the new eGAS tokens.
You will have to prove that you had the tokens before the swap, and that you did not trade the old tokens after that.

Ok, now I tell you what you should do, in my eyes.

- Send your story (including proof) to the team by email
- Send your story (including proof) per PM to the team in this forum
- Repeat your current message on every new page on this forum so that it remains visible

We have not heard from the team for a while.
I do not mind that because they have explained earlier that they do not want to be responsible for the course of the token.
They do not want to be hunted by money wolves, they just work stably on a good product.
At least, that is my vision after my own research and analysis.

In other words, the team does not respond to coin-stress on this forum.
But I believe they will respond to your story.
They have shown in the past that they are reliable and they have helped everyone.

I would love to hear from you if they helped you.
Let that know on this forum.
Because in that case I know that I am right and that I have correctly assessed the team.
I therefore know that they really come with their product and that the price of egas will rise.
burnz1177

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:48:52 PM

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your help, and I will be doing exactly as you suggested as I too do think that they seem quite reasonable. To be honest, I've been keeping an eye on this thread ever since I bought the tokens the first time back in October or so, and have been increasing my stack ever since as I too think that with a bit of exposure, some hard work from the devs (which I am quite confident that they are doing) and perhaps a bit of an update every now and then, could and I believe in all sincerity would easily, easily send this token past €3 in a couple of days, if not hours, assuming that with those points that I just mentioned, an exchange or two would be added. Honestly, I do think that what they are looking to achieve can be achieved by this year, but in the end, just as other before me have said, we can never truly know what is going on with out looking at results or even by at least having and update every now and then. Jan thanks for your suggestions, and also keep it up, you seem to be decent person who has his head on his shoulders and can weigh facts in a proper order.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:52:22 AM

Hi burnz1177,

There is certainly a chance that you will get the new eGAS tokens.
You will have to prove that you had the tokens before the swap, and that you did not trade the old tokens after that.

Ok, now I tell you what you should do, in my eyes.

- Send your story (including proof) to the team by email
- Send your story (including proof) per PM to the team in this forum
- Repeat your current message on every new page on this forum so that it remains visible

We have not heard from the team for a while.
I do not mind that because they have explained earlier that they do not want to be responsible for the course of the token.
They do not want to be hunted by money wolves, they just work stably on a good product.
At least, that is my vision after my own research and analysis.

In other words, the team does not respond to coin-stress on this forum.
But I believe they will respond to your story.
They have shown in the past that they are reliable and they have helped everyone.

I would love to hear from you if they helped you.
Let that know on this forum.
Because in that case I know that I am right and that I have correctly assessed the team.
I therefore know that they really come with their product and that the price of egas will rise.

Please let me understand something about this swap of a thing, when will this swap be or has it already happened. Please I need your reply, because my egas are still in EtherDelta exchange, I just kept them there. Thanks
burnz1177

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

Hi MOProgress, apparently the token burn took place around the end of last November - early December. The best/only thing you can do at this time is to go to your etherdelta account and check your egas balance, if its empty  check the oldegas balance. Note that if you held your egas in the wallet, then your good as they should have been replaced. The problem is if they were in the contract balance. Hope this helps and that you weren't as unfortunate as me. Regards, burNz.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

Can someone please post where this info came from for the burn, the exact date the burn occured, the old contract address and the new one..? Please and thank you.
burnz1177

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

Can someone please post where this info came from for the burn, the exact date the burn occured, the old contract address and the new one..? Please and thank you.

Find the posts in this thread from last november to december, they're in there.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:58:44 AM

Find the posts in this thread from last november to december, they're in there.

Ok cool, I see the posts now. It looks like I actually got the swap and never even realized. I hope this team comes back and gives us even a "hello". There was a lot of potential for this project and I would hate to see it die.
burnz1177

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

[quote author=99th Ok cool, I see the posts now. It looks like I actually got the swap and never even realized. I hope this team comes back and gives us even a "hello". There was a lot of potential for this project and I would hate to see it die.
[/quote]

Same here brother, the idea seems great however whether or not it is actually being implemented, nobody knows. However, after these 3 - 4 months of waiting, I guess it wouldn't hurt to wait just a little bit longer Wink this is crypto after all.
mstrfckr

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

Well it was worth a try but still no news, only ED to exchange, time to move on I guess.
lolkabolka

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

well, this 40 usd won't miss from my potfolio Cheesy anything can happen Smiley
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

mozilla website was not found secure. Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Jan_dG

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

mozilla website was not found secure. Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Their website does not have to be safe.
It is only informative.
So it is totally not interesting.
Use your brains, if you have anyway.
ardia

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:40:24 AM

This is sad.
I hope the dev has not abandoned the project - look back from ~Oct 31 to December - they put in quite a bit of work into it.

Very confusing.  Huh
iffeanyii

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

i have the strongest feeling that Ethgas will bounce back and we will smile for believer.  developer actually said he was not interested in marketing but in product development. if he is not dead, i believe he is working behind doors and hoping to deliver a product and not the actual whitepaper fantasies. if you are degenerate you can pick a little stash worth of 20 - 50$. it moons and you are headed for the sky. it dumps more and never comes back . you dust of yourself and move on.

plusq

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

The logo for eGas just got updated on Blockfolio recently, there wasn't any logo for the longest time. The project is still alive.
ngovanchinh

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:55:04 AM

Team Egas have left project!
traderdn

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

This guy does not even understand English, check his previous comments and skip this FUD.
Jan_dG

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

This user only calls total, confused nonsense.
I think 'ngovanchinh' is a schizophrenic, or just someone who uses too much drugs and alcohol.
He can not substantiate any of what he says. Never.

Anyway, I hold my egas until the end of this first quarter.
The team has indicated several times that they will come out with their product during this period.
There is no reason for me to doubt this yet.

For those who do doubt and sell, I have an advice:
Put an amount of money in ether ready to immediately buy egas again when the team comes with an update.
Because then the price goes up fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: