Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:49:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] - Ink [INK] - Blockchain Ecosystem for Creative Industry  (Read 38002 times)
Queta_7

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

where you can see the road map?
We? A roadmap can be seen on their website  Undecided
Queta_7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

Hi guys! I recently came across a project. Can you tell me the essence of it?
Hey. How are you? This project is aimed at developing the creative industry, speaking in general terms  Wink
Thanks, I am fine. And you? Oh, it's good. However, I don't really understand how it contributes to this. Will you explain??
I'm fine too, thank you! They protect the rights of creative people, as I already wrote above. And this is very important, I believe. The development is that it is a good defense against scammers
Peanland

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

Hey. How are you? This project is aimed at developing the creative industry, speaking in general terms  Wink
Thanks, I am fine. And you? Oh, it's good. However, I don't really understand how it contributes to this. Will you explain??
I'm fine too, thank you! They protect the rights of creative people, as I already wrote above. And this is very important, I believe. The development is that it is a good defense against scammers
What about tokens?
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:56:18 PM

tell me, are you sure that you have specified the correct links in the announcement? the link to your site does not work for me as well as the link to the telegram

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
Queta_7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

What about tokens?
What exactly are you interested in? Weird question  Huh
Peanland

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

What about tokens?
Did they go to the exchange?
Queta_7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

tell me, are you sure that you have specified the correct links in the announcement? the link to your site does not work for me as well as the link to the telegram
I'll check it now, I'm newbie here too
Queta_7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

Hey. How are you? This project is aimed at developing the creative industry, speaking in general terms  Wink
What about tokens?
What exactly are you interested in? Weird question  Huh
They have long been on the exchange if I'm not mistaken. Did you want to invest?
Peanland

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:03:36 PM

Hey. How are you? This project is aimed at developing the creative industry, speaking in general terms  Wink
What about tokens?
They have long been on the exchange if I'm not mistaken. Did you want to invest?
I would like to. And this project is not scam?
Queta_7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

What about tokens?
It seems, no, I carefully studied their website and whitepaper. The project has long been opened, and there are no grounds for suspicion
Peanland

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

What about tokens?
It seems, no, I carefully studied their website and whitepaper. The project has long been opened, and there are no grounds for suspicion
It's good! And what about the price of tokens?
Queta_7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

I checked the link to the Telegram really does not work  Huh Embarrassed
Queta_7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

What about tokens?
If I'm not mistaken, the price for a token is 0.11 $
Peanland

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

What about tokens?
If I'm not mistaken, the price for a token is 0.11 $
Did you buy tokens?
Queta_7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

No, I do not buy tokens. I'm too adventurous  Grin Cheesy
Peanland

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

In general, the idea of the project is interesting. But what can be obtained from it for those people who are not connected with creativity?
Queta_7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:34:02 PM

In general, the idea of the project is interesting. But what can be obtained from it for those people who are not connected with creativity?
Good question, mate! Honestly, it's hard for me to answer  Huh
Peanland

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

Okay. And what are you doing in this case?
Queta_7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:37:48 PM

So I'm a creative person!  Grin Cool I draw pictures in Photoshop, I've been doing it for four years already
Peanland

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

So I'm a creative person!  Grin Cool I draw pictures in Photoshop, I've been doing it for four years already
Wow! It's cool. Then this project is for you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: