Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] - Ink [INK] - Blockchain Ecosystem for Creative Industry  (Read 38002 times)
Lanaya_1

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

Hello everyone, how are you?
Hello! Good and you?
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

Hello! Good and you?
I'm fine. What is this project about? I liked the design of the site, but I didn't find a good description  Huh
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

Hello! Good and you?
I'm fine. What is this project about? I liked the design of the site, but I didn't find a good description  Huh
Oh, I recently got interested in this project. I like his idea. And what brought you here?
Ledy Alise

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:18:27 PM

Hello! Good and you?
Oh, I recently got interested in this project. I like his idea. And what brought you here?
I happened to come across this project by browsing the forum. In general, not so long ago I began to be interested in the cryptosphere, I want to get as much experience as possible, so far I'm interested in investments
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

Hello! Good and you?
I happened to come across this project by browsing the forum. In general, not so long ago I began to be interested in the cryptosphere, I want to get as much experience as possible, so far I'm interested in investments
It's fine! Do you already have investment experience?
Ledy Alise

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

Hello! Good and you?
Honestly, not yet. But I intend to invest in one project (I will not say the name  Tongue)
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

Hello! Good and you?
I'm fine. What is this project about? I liked the design of the site, but I didn't find a good description  Huh
Honestly, not yet. But I intend to invest in one project (I will not say the name  Tongue)
Tell me, do you like the idea of developing the sphere of culture, including by protecting intellectual property rights?
Ledy Alise

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:37:33 PM

Excuse me, I didn't quite understand what exactly this project represents, can you tell me?
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

Excuse me, I didn't quite understand what exactly this project represents, can you tell me?
This project aims to create a new global ecosystem in the field of creativity, when its figures can exchange data, create companies safely. For this, the technology of blockchain is used.
Ledy Alise

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

This project aims to create a new global ecosystem in the field of creativity, when its figures can exchange data, create companies safely. For this, the technology of blockchain is used.
Blockchain technology guarantees total security, does not it?
Interesting, but I still don't understand what you mean. Huh I ask the question otherwise, for whom this project? Kiss
Pay_ten

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:47:40 PM

do you have white paper?
Stenfert

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:48:25 PM

do you have white paper?
Yes there is
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

Interesting, but I still don't understand what you mean. Huh I ask the question otherwise, for whom this project? Kiss
Yes exactly. This project is primarily for artists, writers and other creative people. And also those who care about the future of creativity.
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

do you have white paper?
Yes there is. Look at the beginning of the section.
Ledy Alise

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:57:07 PM

Yes exactly. This project is primarily for artists, writers and other creative people. And also those who care about the future of creativity.
It is very interesting! It is a pity that I do not belong to such people ... And what do artists/writers get in this project?  Shocked
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:59:33 PM

It is very interesting! It is a pity that I do not belong to such people ... And what do artists/writers get in this project?  Shocked
As I already wrote above, they can use it to safely exchange products, create companies and so on. This project is the key to solving the problem of intellectual property rights.
Ledy Alise

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

As I already wrote above, they can use it to safely exchange products, create companies and so on. This project is the key to solving the problem of intellectual property rights.
I still do not understand much about this. Roll Eyes But thanks for the clarification, you are very interesting to explain. Have you been in the cryptoworld for a long time?
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:03:38 PM

I still do not understand much about this. Roll Eyes But thanks for the clarification, you are very interesting to explain. Have you been in the cryptoworld for a long time?
A few months. And you?
Ledy Alise

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

A couple of months? Not so much. I'm only a few weeks here Cool
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

A couple of months? Not so much. I'm only a few weeks here Cool
My friends have devoted me to cryptoworld. And how did you come to it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: