Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's future  (Read 5391 times)
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:44:50 PM

Well the only thing I know about Litecoin is that it was second, other than that, I really don't know what plans they have with litecoin and so on... I don't know much, but I read some of posts here and now I know a little more, thnaks you guys

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:19:26 PM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

We should not underestimate any coin in the crypto world now after seeing what is the current status of all coins. Just look at the market and analyse it all by yourself then we learn that each and every coin is getting higher market caps even though bitcoin being pumped highest. I mean people are still investing into litecoin and making it brighter as we would have never thought of it earlier. Litecoin has started its approach towards greater stability and it must as to keep itself in the race to achieve that silver status. So I presume here litecoin will grow bigger in the time to come and 2018 years looks really bright for it.
GunsN

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:29:55 PM

I have L3+ and I am mining BTC and I think I must move on LTC, it is time for this coin.

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

I bought some lite coin in February of this year (2017) for about $ 3, and I sold them at $ 50 last month, which is speed, breakthrough, strong growth. Of litecoin, I believe the litecin future will continue to grow
I also buy some litecoin in 3 month ago,,, and now its growing I still hold it, now I think if I hold this for few years then I will success.

dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:55:58 AM

Litecoin is one of the coin that will perform well in the future. It growth it's slow currently and many are jumping to bitcoin. No doubt bitcoin will swell up your portfolio but time will come when Litecoin will be a better alternative for fast transactions. If you have any, guard it jealously.
Rahip

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:00:35 PM

Litecoin is really going incredibly well, there is a future because there is potential
It can be as good as bitcoin but bitcoin is good from day to day
I can only say litecoin looks good
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:19:55 PM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?
Litecoin is not really performing like everyone expected it to be. They say it was second to silver, yes but the gap between bitcoin and litecoin is big but both have huge potential to rise in the upcoming years. Litecoins value is not really increasing fast but i can say it is stable unlike bitcoin which's growth became overwhelming. But i think it will not catch up to bitcoin anytime soon. It is not impossible but the chances are low. Nonetheless litecoin is a good coin to have.
ritik01

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:58:28 AM

The value of the Litecoin is around 71$ in November 2017, 104$ increase in December there is immense potential for it to grow. There is no
loss of interest in investing in the Litecoin. If your business already supports Litecoin, you can register it to be included in this site's index.
I think Litecoin will further expand in the future.
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:14:16 AM

Litecoin actually have no good to make it increase the price, its advantage is the old coins and good increase price in long-term invest. I think litecoin will get good profit for investor but in long-term only
init4money

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:30:34 AM

What's the reason though? I don't see many special things going on with litecoin, just pumping?

They constantly improve the coin. Also, I recently saw Charlie published that they are going to PR it hard. So, it might pump in the nearest future.
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

Litecoin have a good future in the coming years. It can grow when people will look beyond Bitcoins for cheaper transact cannot be sure, but I hope it will reach 1000$.

Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:47:50 PM

If according to sata litcoins possibility will be quite difficult to pair with bitcoin, but do not close the possibility can be coupled with bitcoin, but I think the biggest candidate is eth, because eth prices are now starting to go up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:17:14 PM

litecoin in the future is very good and can rise in price, very suitable and good for investment coins because in the short term this coin will definitely give a good price and high.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:26:33 PM

litecoin in the future is very good and can rise in price, very suitable and good for investment coins because in the short term this coin will definitely give a good price and high.

It did reached $200 today. I don't know why some people are too impatient and mentioned Litecoin under performing. Fundamentally Litecoin is solid. Even better than Bitcoin at this moment? Grin
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:30:39 PM

I will say a $500 LTC is very possible by May/June 2018.   For all the doubters and naysayers, please have a look at this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2283876.0 and re-evaluate your thought process patiently.

ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:32:33 PM

Personally I will keep using it to death. Its very fast and low fee comparing to bitcoin and ethereum now. Its also accepted in my local exchange. Its lovely coin. I plan to keep carrying it on my portfolio.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:32:51 PM

Bitcoin is first crypto-coin, Litecoin is second. There eliminated the main problems of bitcoin, this is the second most important crypto currency, I believe. It will reach 300$, 400$, 500$.

TrustyGrape

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:34:18 PM

Litecoin is one of the most undervalued coins, one day it will be in on top of the crypto currencies with the highest market cap.
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

litecoin have a good future,
i believe next year  litecoin price hit more than $500

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Racingo3

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:52:56 PM

Who could have predicted if you see the rate of Litecoin today...
Was doubting to jump in at 60 but given the same reasoning like most of you I decided to put my eggs in another basket, unfortunately.

Curious if it is there to stay or if it will be caught up by a newer variant, ETH seems to be stable but not really having these times 3 jumps, or will that come?

Tbc
Regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: