Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's future  (Read 5391 times)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:22:37 PM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

Current growth is massive. Though it has a slow growth as a silver to bitcoin, its slowly picking up as like other crypto currencies. It had around $150 plus in last 5 days. So people started looking at the litecoins and other altcoins as well. I am planning to invest in litecoin as well. It is going to have a huge success in future.

But this value is expected growth in the litecoin chart but it took llongvte and shows sudden big bump fr the past two or three days alone. Keep on invest the litecoin will be perfect options for the altcoin investors.
Actually you are turns tocright decision please go to invest on litecoin your investment will be returns to you in a 3 months of time
 Because you may find the certain bump in upcoming months too.
sadamis

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:55:52 PM

Now that bitcoin is the king and over 16000$, fees are extremely up in price..so the way i see it litecoin will most probably be the bridge of crypto-transactions.. Being the number 2 coin as well, gives it a high chance of succeeding because many newbies will say why pay 200$ to get a cent of bitcoin,when i can get a whole litecoin  Tongue
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:59:28 PM

But this value is expected growth in the litecoin chart but it took llongvte and shows sudden big bump fr the past two or three days alone. Keep on invest the litecoin will be perfect options for the altcoin investors.
Actually you are turns tocright decision please go to invest on litecoin your investment will be returns to you in a 3 months of time

I am a huge Litecoin supporter, always have been but I have to take the side of Charlie Lee on this. The value now is *not* expected. Yes, $150 was a target but it was one for NEXT year, not 2017. Now $200 and $300 has been reached, it has to correct because it has not even found the time to look for a floor. I guess now Litecoin will be very popular so the price will not stabilize for a while, but this does not mean we should forget how this was one coin with stability. And now suddenly volatile like Bitcoin. Time will tell, but I fear 2018 will never push higher than current ATH with speculators now entering the LTC game.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:23:34 PM

Litecoin has a great potential. Not a few people made a good profit at an increase in prices. Now discuss Litecoin futures on the exchange. And this gives a new impetus to development. This indicates confidence and that this is the top 3 in the top hierarchy of crypto currencies.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:30:34 PM

litecoin in the future is very good and can rise in price, very suitable and good for investment coins because in the short term this coin will definitely give a good price and high.

It did reached $200 today. I don't know why some people are too impatient and mentioned Litecoin under performing. Fundamentally Litecoin is solid. Even better than Bitcoin at this moment? Grin
Honestly, impatience is the reason why some people will not make good decisions in the crypto world. Although litecoin has been asleep for a while, but this little period has compensated and it just keeps correcting and growing after every correction.

I would not want to be too relaxed thinking this coin does not have a future and in fact, looking at the time it has been around, I would still trust it as a very good investment.
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:32:54 PM

May Litecoin replace Bitcoin for small amount payment one day ?
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:37:06 PM

Litecoin can beat ethereum,just wait for few months while ethereum suffers in slow transactions LTC will rise and overtake ETH.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:11:46 PM

litecoin will go to the moon in 2018, when soon it will make a similair jump like it did last week everybody who did not invest now waiting for it to go down will regret it  Grin Grin

It seems like you might be right. Up till last month I didn't take litecoin so serious but it showed great strength this month and it gave sme indication that 2018 can be a good year for it.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:15:11 PM

In my opinion lite coin has a nice future-very good advertise and support from C.Lee,fast transactions,famous coin and adoption already in many shops, big capitalizations and strong standing in crypto world. Litecoin is better now than btc(faster transactions and cheaper),for lite coin is very good coin

real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:41:57 PM

Maybe it is not as promising as ethereum, but I think it have a good potential for the future. Also, its price looks very good in these days.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:08:09 PM

LTC  become expensive coin in the future, this also says its price now, and the idea is very good, the main developers to implement it fully.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:34:28 AM

Litecoin is the third best coin after bitcoin and Ethereum in the cryptocurrency  world.It has great potential for the future.litecoin transaction is very good,it's price look good these days.
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:59:11 AM

litecoin is favorite altcoin at the moment, and i think that is getting super hyped, that is the reason of way it has been increasing so fast during the last few days. so i hope it value increment  remain in future.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:15:38 PM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

It is a slow rise for LTC, and there will likely always be some value there, but that is based on very little, even less than the BTC value. There is always going to be a following for LTC, BTC and even Doge, but that is based on nothing more than the fact that those people have been there since the beginning.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:23:22 PM

Current growth is massive. Though it has a slow growth as a silver to bitcoin, its slowly picking up as like other crypto currencies. It had around $150 plus in last 5 days. So people started looking at the litecoins and other altcoins as well. I am planning to invest in litecoin as well. It is going to have a huge success in future.

I'm a big fan of Litecoin eversince  i bought litecoin when it was $3 value i'm earning big without any hesitation because it has amazing technology and second to bitcoin for most legit competitor. we all know ETHereum is 2nd in coinmarketcap but litecoin is way more better for transactions.

uartasic

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:26:57 AM

I am a huge Litecoin supporter, always have been but I have to take the side of Charlie Lee on this. The value now is *not* expected. Yes, $150 was a target but it was one for NEXT year, not 2017. Now $200 and $300 has been reached, it has to correct because it has not even found the time to look for a floor. I guess now Litecoin will be very popular so the price will not stabilize for a while, but this does not mean we should forget how this was one coin with stability. And now suddenly volatile like Bitcoin. Time will tell, but I fear 2018 will never push higher than current ATH with speculators now entering the LTC game.

You cant blame Litecoin if people want to put their money into it and as such pushes the prices up.

Take all the positives when you can get them.

A correction may not be warranted and no one can control user interest beyond FUD or positive news.

It was one of the first forks off of Bitcoin and Mr Lee may have had the foresight to see the block / transactions issues well ahead of time and likely has.

I believe the price is organic and furthermore not unrealistic.

Time will tell.

Crypto Vest coin fan \ Alt-Coin Blockchain Assembler \ BTC faithful \ POWR faithful
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:33:08 AM

I love LTC for it`s stable price. It always had an almost non-changeable price (now about 280$).

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:07:08 PM

Besides the bitcoin, litecoin also has a good chance to thrive in the future. Maybe someday litecoin be side by side with bitcoin but before that moment the ethereum pumping to the best to 2 after the bitcoin. but it still has a chance to flourish because of the mining litecoin easy, block his generation any more quickly than if litecoin 2.5 bitcoin min compared to 10 min for bitcoin, etc.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:14:55 PM

I love LTC for it`s stable price. It always had an almost non-changeable price (now about 280$).
Because ltc has one of the stable cryptocurrency until now. It stands until now and still active in the market and so volatile. Also, this has many users litecoin is one of the best still.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:18:52 PM

Litecoin is regarded as silver of cryptocurrency however,  the way and manner it's creator cashed out is a serious threat to litecoin future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: