Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's future  (Read 5391 times)
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:28:49 AM

Litecoin is very unstable in the market as its value sometimes rapidly increase and sometimes downs...u can save it for future...u can take risk... nobody knows the future...may be the value of lite coin increase to such extinct.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:51:19 AM

Damn It was below $5 for very long time in this year Now it is $283.99 USD, damn it , we could have bought some LTC earlier. We always miss all good things. First BTC, 2nd ETH. Now Litecoin. Sad...

Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:01:22 AM

Litecoin seems to me that there is a big bubble, and there is no real update on its technology, but its price is constantly rising, relying only on the name "Litecoin".

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
uartasic

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:35:43 AM

Litecoin is very unstable in the market as its value sometimes rapidly increase and sometimes downs...u can save it for future...u can take risk... nobody knows the future...may be the value of lite coin increase to such extinct.

That pretty much explains all of the Crypto world.

Huh

Crypto Vest coin fan \ Alt-Coin Blockchain Assembler \ BTC faithful \ POWR faithful
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:54:12 AM

Low commissions could give very good future for litecoin.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:28:08 PM

Litecoin was one of the first cryptocurrencies and it is one of the most successful ones. In some extent this coins are better technically than Bitcoin. I am sure that Litecoin has nice future and it is good thing to buy some more coins.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:53:09 PM

I agree with you. Personally, I would buy a Litecoin and forget about it for 2-3 years. I'm sure, during this time, its price would have grown very much, it's a really profitable investment.

Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:56:33 PM

I think Litecoin will repeat the grow that was month ago but not soon. It will be at the same price for a long time, even disappears from top10 and then 300%-500% pump.

Tongue
Freddoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:17:47 PM

I'm a bit scared of litecoin since Charlie Lee said that if you cant survive a drop back to 20$ don't buy and he has sold his position in Litecoin. I'm staying away for now. Maybe I'm wrong but I think there are alts out there that can give you a bigger boom then LTC.

vesso

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

What is you prediction for Litecoin`s future in short and long term?

I will be very thankful if someone give me some information, interesting links with analysis and so on  Smiley
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

To tell you the truth, I don't see any future at Litecoin, because the Litecoin technology is very good, but the founders sold all the Litecoin. Angry Angry

anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

To tell you the truth, I don't see any future at Litecoin, because the Litecoin technology is very good, but the founders sold all the Litecoin. Angry Angry

How do you know that Founders sold  all the litecoin? any news source?

dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

Bitcoin and Litecoin are the two things that are needed for us. Litecoin is an extraordinary coin which fills the needs of our daily lives. I think the lyrics can go great in the future.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

It was said that
If BitCoin is called gold then litcoin will be silver. But I think not, I think ETH is silver, and I think ETH is higher than lithecoin
LiteCoin is one of the oldest electronic coins along with BitCoin,
But so far it has lagged behind because there are so many other currencies with outstanding technology and outstanding applications.

I agree. I am not saying that LTC is no good, however, as compared to Ethereum, Eth is still better and has more potential in terms of being an asset and in terms of price. However, I think that LTC has some good in it, especially for short term investments because it can be moved for a profit quite quicker compared to other altcoins that are in the higher tiers in terms of price point. Also, I have read many good stuff about LTC, specifically what its developers plan for it.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

Bitcoin and Litecoin are the two things that are needed for us. Litecoin is an extraordinary coin which fills the needs of our daily lives. I think the lyrics can go great in the future.

LiteCoin has a good future also together with Ethereum and to0p Altcoins. It's about time and maybe perhaps this year isn't the year for LiteCoin but I'm pretty sure that LiteCoin will be pumped in the future of maybe next year or in 2020. Litecoin for me is for long term investments.
Now, LiteCoin is really blowing up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

I think it is a good coin to make some investment for long term. It has reached good successes and prices in the near past, especially in the end of 2017, and if you check the current price, it looks very good and promising again.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

I am glad to see how the Litecoin is recovering. It going up from the bottom of the market. It is much better to invest in the growing altcoin with the good history than watch on some other new altcoins.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

The price of Litecoin is very unstable in the market. I even think that most of the Litecoin is concentrated in the hands of a few people, so they can freely control the price of Litecoin.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

Exactly, we can't predict the future and for me litecoin is very great coin. Litecoin is one of the popular crypto currency here in cyber world that they can have a huge amount of profit once it will increase but ins some situation it will suddenly down that most of users make a panic selling. I still believe that litecoin will be increase as it can give great amount of profit in the future, to those users like me just hold as much a possible.
I also believe that Litecoin will increase and will soon reach the $ 1000 price because of the great potential of LTC and they have great development team and in the future LTC will have more new partners and this will help LTC has a large community and the demand of LTC will increase rapidly in 2018
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

At present I have not seen any progress of LTC and still do not have good news about them. It shows that it is blocking in place, they will lose the rank soon.
That is my feeling and NEO and ICX will fight for the position of LTC on the charts.
We should not invest in LTC anymore, focus on the more potential altcoins. That will give you a lot of profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: