Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's future  (Read 5389 times)
markosimic

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

Litecoin is one of the coins has good prospects in the future, Litecoin is also one of the oldest remaining coins and now has a huge supporter community in the market, so I'm sure Litecoin has a very bright future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrhood

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

I think Litecoin will live because its current trends seem to be impressive. But I’m not sure that it will be as ETH.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

Many people say that the future of litecoin is very good. I also think so, and therefore I will keep this coin in my possession, and not sell))
teplakm

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:13:26 AM

Litecoin has such a fast transaction, as seen with unconfirmed transactions accumulating on the BTC, yet people are using more litecoins as an alternative to making transactions at the moment, but currently have not shown significant growth or movement until April of this year, With the rise in bitcoin prices, Litecoin prices are beginning to show movement and today has reached about $ 300. Despite having many nice features, this crypto is always left in the shadow of bitcoin.
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:22:09 AM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

It depends on what you view as underperformance. Litecoin has gone from strength to strength in this last twelve months, in case you didn't notice! Remember how difficult it was for Bitcoin to break past $1000. Litecoin did almost reach $100 but it will definitely make a few more runs for it. Once that mark is broken, then $200 and $300 can only be a matter of time. Bright future for sure, maybe not as blinding as Bitcoin but we always knew that.
for now, it's great to rely on Litecoin as a dependable coin. because indeed for this Litecoin who has an ever-increasing development will be very good by relying on it and giving full support to Litecoin can make it a more valuable coin again.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:36:48 AM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

I am not against litecoin but if you are planning to invest on any altcoins in the market then i highly prefer that you should choose ethereum because it has more potential more than other altcoins in the market.
whitegrey

Activity: 175
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

In my belief, Litecoin has a bright  future all together with Ethereum. Litecoin is great for a long-term investment. I think its price will pump in the future.
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

Lite coin is a new potential coin, it has a small amount of transactions.
swartzias

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

If you are in crypto business, then Litecoin should be in your crypto portfolio. It has a big market capitalization and its development continues. I believe that Litecoin will overtake other altcoins
chris paul

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

well, as far as I know litecoin is a great coin with good with great potential. I can say that this will be in the top list for a long time and it's quiet profitable too. I've to research a bit more about the litecoin. Just think about it, if people are comparing litecoin with bitcoin then what would be the range of litecoin.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:23:58 PM

It probably won’t go very high. Why?

Because Litecoin is one of the worst 11 currencies to own within the Top 100, because it’s worse than Bitcoin and Bitcoin’s technology already has many flaws and will likely be replaced soon.

Litecoin is merely a copycat of Bitcoin that rose in market cap, because it was literally the only coin next to Bitcoin in the beginning and through that people thought it was legitimate.

However, Litecoin absolutely offers no innovation over Bitcoin and thus will not survive the upcoming consolidation of the market, or at least, it has the least chances of surviving it among the top 100 coins.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

I was formerly trying to consider litecoin as one of the coins to hold, but i later changed my mind to hold ethereum instead. I think ethereum has better growth compared to litecoin. Although, it is a good coin, but whoever wants to invest into it, should do that now.
Nginende

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:06:39 PM

Many people say that a good crypto currency, it's just everywhere it is advertised. Perhaps this is the future of this crypto currency.
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

I think that Litecoin has exhausted its capabilities and will now lag behind.
Ceto

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

Litecoin is considered to be a good and comfortable means of payment and it does this best. Especially if LitePay 2.0 project should take place, the future of LTC seems to be just fine.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

Litecoin for me is really a good one coin, after Bitcoin. Because in Litecoin, the transaction fees are also lesser compare to Bitcoin. Litecoin is fully decentralized also, which is good for long term position. I have some Litecoin on my wallets right now and planning to hold for more than one year.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

It probably won’t go very high. Why?

Because Litecoin is one of the worst 11 currencies to own within the Top 100, because it’s worse than Bitcoin and Bitcoin’s technology already has many flaws and will likely be replaced soon.

Litecoin is merely a copycat of Bitcoin that rose in market cap, because it was literally the only coin next to Bitcoin in the beginning and through that people thought it was legitimate.

However, Litecoin absolutely offers no innovation over Bitcoin and thus will not survive the upcoming consolidation of the market, or at least, it has the least chances of surviving it among the top 100 coins.
I'd liked to call litecoin as experimental coin for bitcoin. The litecoin network has used in so many times to tested bitcoin improvement protocol. This is only the real purpose of litecoin and no more. If anyone remember how litepay has created by the developer to spread FOMO to the litecoin and that sounds crap

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:07:58 PM

If you look at the development of Litecoin now, I'm sure you'll have a different view, Litecoin is currently one of the best coins with enormous potential

lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

Although litecoin couldn't reach a desired performance, I think it is still one of the most promising coins of the cryptocurrency world. Don't forget that, it is the sixth best coin of the CMC top chart, and I believe that it can be better in the future.

dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

As we can observe the growing number of exchange machines are starting to work with Litecoin. I think that the  price of Litetcoin will grow and in the future and this crypto currency will be able to occupy a place next to Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: