Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's future  (Read 5391 times)
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:03:04 AM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

Although people's attention to litecoin recently is not too high, litecoin has a great influence as a successful Shanzhai. In a global network, fast transfer rates and easy transaction procedures. This makes market recognition very large and will be even greater because of word of mouth.
Linggis

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

It's not that bad about Litecoin.
Although Litecoin is still under Bitcoin, Litecoin has several advantages.
I think, in the future Ripple will be a coin that has a higher price value. I'm sure Ripple will become a great coin in the future even though litecoin is only an altcoin but Litecoin will become a more expensive coin.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

I think no one can pursue bitcoin. But, honestly litecoin is indeed good and proven to this day there is still and is in demand by many users.
Litecoin is also included in the category of popular coins and the trading volume is quite high. So, everything depends on you.
Endank

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:21:44 AM

This is a fact, that the attractiveness of Bitcoin is too big. Investors only take care of Bitcoin and forget about other altcoins.
But, don't worry, litecoin is still good even with slow growth. The crypto world has just begun, there are still many possibilities.
hanadaya

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:23:52 AM

In my opinion, Litecoin includes coins that are very rare or difficult to obtain except trading on the exchange, I think maybe the performance of this coin is currently not good. This is despite the situation until now it is still below but I still keep it.
frey_oh

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:26:33 AM

Litecoin is the most undervalued coin. And Litecoin will be coming soon in the future to get its name as Silver Coin again
Lucio19

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:16:16 AM

Well the only thing I know about Litecoin is that it was second, other than that, I really don't know what plans they have with litecoin and so on... I don't know much, but I read some of posts here and now I know a little more, thnaks you guys Grin Grin
cryptonewscast

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

Litecoin is an alternative coin that has good potential to compete with other altcoins. This alternative coin is a lightweight version of Bitcoin. LTC is made to perfect the shortcomings of Bitcoin. Some people like to invest in Litecoin, other than Ethereum.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

in my opinion, litecoin has nothing special . it is only a cryptocurrency and has no other features. but it doesn't have a strong brand, compared to Bitcoin . its market share is gradually losing.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

Litecoin is one of the best alts in the market, maybe LTC is now at $55 like other coins that are down until now, it is also a good coin to invest right now and can 2x, 3x, 4x or even more your investment when it goes up and have a bull run.

akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

i wish it grew stronger, but now ethereum is among top ones. though i do suspect it will catch up sooner or later beause it has good potential

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

I think it is just a speculative coin and nothing more, and it will move towards the whole market as a lot of such coins. But it also could make a good ROI for you if the market recovers in the nearest future.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

Litecoin is really good investment and Base on my research it is a potential coin that possible to become very high the value.
Thousands dollars will happen to litecoin is possible this year or next year better to buy more litecoin now.
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

litecoin is one good coin.
last year the litecoin price was very good and had a very professional development team in boosting prices or cooperating with other parties, so that litecoin can grow rapidly into a favorite coin and the price is high

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Abiodun99

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of digital coins like Litecoin. If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return, LTC can be a profitable investment option. Litecoin price equal to 55.871 USD at 2018-08-11. If you buy Litecoin for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 1.790 LTC.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

I really like this coin. In the future, I think that the coin has yet to return many times more. Smiley
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

I consider Litecoin to be one of the most ambitious coins with excellent potential for development and growth in the future. One of the oldest projects with a large community for development in the future.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

The future of Litecoin (LTC) looks increasingly promising in 2018.
Litecoin (LTC) Looks increasingly promising. This year may not be the best for most Altcoins in terms of growth, but many partnerships, infrastructure development, and lists have become the center of attention. Much has happened behind the scenes and Litecoin (LTC) has taken the opportunity to open the door for higher adopters.
Litecoin, one of the most promising platforms in 2018 seems to be ready for institutional investors.
Litecoin futures will open LTC trade to more institutional investors. This will increase Litecoin liquidity and make it easier for people to enter and exit Litecoin.
Tinaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

LITECOIN has a bright future.Currently Litecoin is the most solid coin after Bitcoin .And also Litecoin has a lot of room to grow still and it runs on a solid platform that will easily be one of the coins that will come out on top in the end.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

I think Litecoin has given the best to all of us, with the high price compared to other coins. Indeed, to achieve high prices like bitcoin is difficult. Bitcoin is the number one coin in the world, so it's natural that the price soars and exceeds other coins. I like Litecoin, if I have large capital, I will invest in Litecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: