Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to maximazie bounty rewards?  (Read 887 times)
misa999 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:33:53 PM

Hi bounty hunters, what is you strategy how to maximaze your bounty rewards? Do you do lots of ICOs bounty at the same time or just 1-2 ICOs at one time and promote them as much as you can? thx
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:37:51 PM

I don't think that anyone will give out their secrets because then you could be counted as a competitor Wink
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

Maybe you are lucky and some will share their secret with you. I will watch this here too, maybe I can learn the one or other thing.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:42:45 PM

Hi bounty hunters, what is you strategy how to maximaze your bounty rewards? Do you do lots of ICOs bounty at the same time or just 1-2 ICOs at one time and promote them as much as you can? thx

It may be different for every bounty hunters; but there are some basic and same rules for everyone. First, you must be very active in forums and keep watching new bounty programs. Second, you must prove your previous works to bounty managers. It means that you should have some previous works, at the begining you shouldn't go for high-rewarded bounties. By this way, you'll gain some experience than will go for high-ranked bounties as well as campaigns.
misa999 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:57:15 PM

It may be different for every bounty hunters; but there are some basic and same rules for everyone. First, you must be very active in forums and keep watching new bounty programs. Second, you must prove your previous works to bounty managers. It means that you should have some previous works, at the begining you shouldn't go for high-rewarded bounties. By this way, you'll gain some experience than will go for high-ranked bounties as well as campaigns.

cool thx for your constructive answer Smiley !
draudoff

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:17:58 PM

Also, do not cheat on bounties with like-tweets-shares generator. If translations are interested, so start from onepager or website, or part of website. After you gain experience and proof of previous works you can move to white paper.
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

for sosmed campaigns please join more than one project and register early in order to get more maximal prizes
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

Join signature campaign ,twitter and facebook campaign and telegram campaign you can maximize the bounty reward that you will get,  you are only allowed to join 1 signature campaign but you can join to multiple social and telegram campaign.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

Also, do not cheat on bounties with like-tweets-shares generator. If translations are interested, so start from onepager or website, or part of website. After you gain experience and proof of previous works you can move to white paper.
Never ever tend to cheat if you don't like to mess up your account. You can cheat but expect red trust from DT members. As a bounty hunter there are lots of ways actually on maximizing your potential income on the coins that you would earn. The thing here is that you cant really able to promote multiple projects at the same time specially on signature campaigns but its possible for you do such thing on social camps or translation bounties. Earning ranges might be different but would really be worth it to be accumulated.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

There are lots of different way to maximize your bounty earnings
1. Make multiple accounts and have a different bounty campaigns for each. This way you can earn plenty rewards imagine if you successfully done all the jobs at once and each of it gone success. By these way you will earn double, triple or even more depending on the number of the bounties you participate at once. But these kind of strategy is some what risky and hassle. I may say that it's risky in the way that you are piloting 2 or more account in few device remember that This forum has an IP address recognition means that you can't open more than 1 account on one device, but theres a way to have a multiple account on one device its by using the incognito and if you want to pilot more account in one device all you need to do is change your wifi adapter or use different wifi dangles, each dangle has different IPs and it means more accounts. It's a kinda hassle in the way that you will done doubled or tripled job at once, so better manage your time property have a schedule for each tasks.
2. Ranking up first. Having a high rank in this forum will open you to more opportunities, more rewards, and a lot of earnings. As you notice on each bounty there are different way of allocation in distributing payment or stakes and all of them gives higher payments/stakes on one that are on higher rank.
3. participating on a successful and a high potential bounty. Earnings in bounty may high depending on its value on market. Having paid by a successful campaigns makes your payment even tripled so better join on appropriate one. I find one of bounty that has a potential on the mere future and a good development as of now. This project is Daneel.io it's an AI (artificial intelligence) assistant created to assist investors in these cryptoworld.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:17:25 AM

Join different ICO's bounty campaign with high bounty budget because the higher the ICO's budget the higher you will earn, and choose ICO's whose project you think will succeed because if the project fails you will not earn anything,and join different campaigns that you can handle.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

Join different ICO's bounty campaign with high bounty budget because the higher the ICO's budget the higher you will earn, and choose ICO's whose project you think will succeed because if the project fails you will not earn anything,and join different campaigns that you can handle.

joining a bounty with a high budget is ok  but you need to also considered their participants because if the campaigns accepts all ranks like for  example from newbie to legendary then that would likely be lesser the reward allocated on that bounty . i will still prefer to join a bounty that has  a limeted participants in order for me to get a high reward. i also join multiple bounties at once like for example social media campaign (e.g telegram , twitter , facebook bounties , etc. )
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:39:53 AM

Depending on the ICO if it is worth the time then I would join the social media campaign. I joined several social media campaigns but I make sure that I don't just spam my social media account because there is a tendency that facebook or twitter will ban my account if I always post something in a short period of time. I just check the ICO and then see what campaign I can join usually it would be social media (facebook and twitter) and then telegram and newsletter campaign as well. Upon receiving the bounty, do not sell it immediately wait for maybe a month or months because price will grow if the coin has potential.

srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:12:44 AM

Join signature campaign ,twitter and facebook campaign and telegram campaign you can maximize the bounty reward that you will get,  you are only allowed to join 1 signature campaign but you can join to multiple social and telegram campaign.

this is the correct way. Social media bounty attandance is unlimited. this is perfect option to maximize.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:28:48 AM

Joining bounty campaigns is just like a game we dont know if it will succeed or not so joining multiple campaigns at the same time is good but with following the rules of the forum of course I joined mostly in social media campaigns 5-8 campaigns simultaneously last year without breaking the forum rules if you can do what I did then you can earn good amount. 

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

you always have to choose the most difficult way to achieve the goal, in which case you will not have competitors and you will get the biggest profit.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:48:23 AM

You can maximize it buy joining into every ICO's airdrops on telegrams that are available. Sometimes they just require registration but some have some strict implementation like you need to be active on their channel.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

You can maximize it buy joining into every ICO's airdrops on telegrams that are available. Sometimes they just require registration but some have some strict implementation like you need to be active on their channel.

agree this is also another method to maximize your rewards but i think not all airdrops are mostly from telegram channels because majority of airdrops can still be found here on bitcointalk at the bounty airdrop sections or altcoins section there were also a site called airdropalert.com that list all old and new airdrops that anyone can join even if your not a member of any bitcoin forum but as long as you have an etherium wallet that supports erc20 based tokens or altcoins however there were also airdrop that needs you to download a spefic wallet for their coin.
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

I think you must try to have as many different bounty campaigns as you can do well. This way you can earn good rewards and gain some experience and rank in this forum. An keep your eyes wide open Smiley
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:39:43 PM

Create a own thread and make your promotion work there buddy. If you make these kind of posts in the different thread. That is not all a good move from you. Kindly ignore when you are making posts on any thread.
If you participate in their you can do it but still you should be limit to use the other's thread to use promotion work.

Others already may noticed the perfect answers from the above posts. So you people can ignore this thread to avoid such kind of incorrect promotions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: