Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to maximazie bounty rewards?  (Read 890 times)
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Of course, do not create multiple accounts. Because it's definitely checked out and disqualified by the end of the campaign. The best option is to be in the signature campaign and be in another in social media campaign.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

Hi bounty hunters, what is you strategy how to maximaze your bounty rewards? Do you do lots of ICOs bounty at the same time or just 1-2 ICOs at one time and promote them as much as you can? thx
I do joined the signature, twitter, Facebook and telegram campaign and it has been helpful. If you are good in translation you can also join with good working experience. Many of us have forgotten that bounty is the most easy way of making it big in cryptocurrencies! Though you must work hard in other to make it.
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

The best way to maximize the bounty campaign is to join all of its campaign as much as possible. You must join bounty campaign that is newly released so that you can get the full rewards from it. And ofcourse the best way to earn a lot from a bounty campaign is to study their project because if the project is good and popular for sure it will get a good investment and for sure it will be a successful one. Thats what i think. Tongue

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

Well the best way to maximize your profit from campaigns is to wait for your coins to pump, don't sell it right after it gets listed because most of the bounty hunters and pre-sale investors will simply dump its price.

Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:26:07 AM

Hi bounty hunters, what is you strategy how to maximaze your bounty rewards? Do you do lots of ICOs bounty at the same time or just 1-2 ICOs at one time and promote them as much as you can? thx

Of course it is always better to have several accounts and participate in various bounty programs, but it is also important to choose a decent campaign

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

Of course it is always better to have several accounts and participate in various bounty programs, but it is also important to choose a decent campaign

really? but i think having multiple accounts here in the forum is strictly prohibited? As it may cause spamming and abusing the signature campaigns because abusers maybe enrolling their alt accounts on a single signature campaign, this is also the reason on why it is hard to join a signature campaign because they are always reserving their spot if ever there a new opening one? having multiple account is also bad because it cause low quality post to the fact that you cannot foccus on your own account. anyways you can still maximize your income using only one account because you can still join multiple bounty campaigns (e.g social media campaigns like telegram, slack , twitter , facebook, reddit , translations bounty as well , etc. )
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

Hi bounty hunters, what is you strategy how to maximaze your bounty rewards?

uhmm to earn a a huge amount of tokens on a specific bounty program i just join 50% of what is available that i can help/do on a bounty program.
i join on their Signature Campaign , Twitter Campaign , Facebook Campaig, Sometimes i join on Youtube, and Telegram , Their Airdrop too (if available)
this is how you maximize your rewards on a current campaign so you can earn bigtime!

Do you do lots of ICOs bounty at the same time or just 1-2 ICOs at one time and promote them as much as you can? thx

last time i joined morethan 1 ico by joining their facebook/twitter campaign.
but it is hassle or hardwork . that's why i quit joining on other ICO.
and stick to the specific or where i join the Signature Camp

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

really? but i think having multiple accounts here in the forum is strictly prohibited? As it may cause spamming and abusing the signature campaigns because abusers maybe enrolling their alt accounts on a single signature campaign, this is also the reason on why it is hard to join a signature campaign because they are always reserving their spot if ever there a new opening one? having multiple account is also bad because it cause low quality post to the fact that you cannot foccus on your own account. anyways you can still maximize your income using only one account because you can still join multiple bounty campaigns (e.g social media campaigns like telegram, slack , twitter , facebook, reddit , translations bounty as well , etc. )
What a ridiculous suggestion which he do mention about several or multi accounts.Im sure hes doing it right now for him to earn on various bounty campaigns with several accounts. It not really advisable and as a result you would really get a red tag on doing it. Abusing on the same campaign will really be a big violation into this forum. There are legal ways to choose from which this thing being said its not really a good option.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

Well the best way to maximize your profit from campaigns is to wait for your coins to pump, don't sell it right after it gets listed because most of the bounty hunters and pre-sale investors will simply dump its price.

The problem here is 80% of the people do sell as soon as it gets listed and we see due to which the prices fall 60 - 70% easily on the day of listing on some exchanges and thus people than sell in the panic mode and it adds more pressure to the coin. Thus for the normal person who was keeping to hold might also sell it and think when the prices become extremely low another chance to buy at low and thus it takes months to recover the prices for such coins.
blackmagical

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

If you want to maximize your bounty rewards, the first thing you must do is increase your traffics in your social media such as facebook, twitter, youtube, instagram, ...   
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:23:18 PM

Work hard Smiley
that's the best technique we could use for maximizing the profit from bounty programs. join different programs like signature, social medias, translation and even airdrops, i believe you can join all of those at the same time. Just always think that all the hard work will pay off in the future Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:05:35 AM

Be consistent, make sure you have to stay focused on the goal
come early, for maximum results, you must follow the bounty from start to finish
hold token or coin, do not immediately sell token when the distribution of bounty has just been going on, wait until the platform is really standing
patient, patient in following the bounty to get paid
select the best manager, there are some bounty managers who are always late in counting the stake, there is a slow payment, there is also a responsive, choose according to your preferences
xrpdavid

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:19:24 AM

Wow what a colorful thread.. all those signatures  Cheesy

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:04:13 AM

The actual fact is that each of us have our own ways of making it big in a bounty. One thing you should also take note is that each person has his or her own strong spots as well as weak points. What you can do best may be someone's weakest point and what the other person can do best might also be your weak spot. So i will advice you to assess your strengths, find out what you are good at in a bounty (tweeting, blog writing, making videos, and many different others). For the strategy aspect, i will go in for few bounties and then you concentrate much on it. That can give you a lot of coins in a particular bounty but it comes with a high risk. You might waste a long time on a scam bounty where you could have done others to earn. Because of this many people join a lot of bounties at the same time. Though you might not contrate on only a few to earn many tokens, it comes with a lower risk! And by the way, be careful not to spam/cheat bounty-it's not good and you risk being banned from the campaign
CryptoIntegrity

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

I am not sure you can do as much as you like,  it will be too cumbersome
mayu13

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

Just join all the bounty campaigns of different projects that you are qualified. Set also some rules on yourself on how to manage all those campaigns you have joined. Take time to promote it cautiously and within the projects set of rules too. If all of them work out then a great amount of bounty rewards will be added to your wallet. Just be patient and persevere more to achieve more. But at end its your own technique too your comfortable with will be your key on how to maximize your rewards.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

To maximize for profit it is not an investment, it depend upon the company and their importance given to bounty people. Until we get confirmation about the payment we should not consider it, but inorder to make most we have multiple campaign with signle account.
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13