Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to cash out Bitcoin anonymously?  (Read 2114 times)
colonel_koval

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:49:48 AM

I know that you can sell your bitcoin to trade plattform like coinbase etc.. BUT you need to verify your identify, so it' s not anonymously.
How do you cashout your bitcoins anonymously then?

you can try purchasing gold with the use of bitcoin payment and having it shipped to some anonymous address, like for instance there are some countries with those machines used to deliver parcels, you have to enter the code and the parcel is yours. From there it is just a question of selling gold anonymously, which as I suspect differs from country to country.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:13:07 PM

I think the only way for you to do it is through peer to peer transactions.  Doing it with a medium will most likely reveal your identity.
That is why i am very observant every time i withdraw money using my bitcoin. Considering that our country has limit for the maximum amount of withdrawal you can make in a day.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:16:31 PM

The best way is cashing out through an exchange. You will sell the bitcoins on the exchange and they will deposit the fiat into your bank account. Another alternative is through a service like localbitcoins, where you can transact with a buyer, they will send you the money. Or you can meet somewhere and you can do the transaction.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:30:22 PM

In addition to coinbase, I think there are many platforms that can help you sell Bitcoin and without verification, such as Localbitcoin. Every transaction you can make by selling it on the market or selling it out of the market. All transactions are only accepted by agreement between the two and no third person. Transactions will be made through the deposit and receipt of funds through a system deposit. So it's completely confidential and nobody knows you

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:34:59 PM

in the US, it seems impossible to do...there are services in some other countries, but it is quite expensive
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:48:18 PM

The only way I see about this anonymity is through selling for cash which would either land you in trouble as a result of security issues or fall victim of sting operation from agents of government especially in countries like the United States. For those suggesting local bitcoin, I don't see any form of anonymity because you want to get paid via bank, you submit your details which you have relinquished your identity as a result of that. Another option if you don't want cash if using gift cards which is available on a site like Paxful but only for someone who have a need for it.
whitemacna

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:13:39 PM

Only one way to sell out your bitcoin anonymously is by finding any local buyer and trading with him purely in cash. But there are a few security risks and concerns related to it. Face-to-face cash through localbitcoins.com is pretty anonymous. It can be more expensive though because someone has to take the time to meet with you.
Clegive8V

Activity: 43
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:22:23 PM

I know that you can sell your bitcoin to trade plattform like coinbase etc.. BUT you need to verify your identify, so it' s not anonymously.

using this site it’s better to hide your information.

just go to exchange service and make deal with green trusted member
colonel_koval

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

You could see if there is a bitcoin atm in your country.
Where i leave there are atms that dont require id verification if the amount is under 700$, the bad part in this is tthe 7% tax that comes with it.
But, why to cash out bitcoin?...havent you seen the market lately?

maybe he saw the market lately and precisely that is why he is cashing out Cheesy
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

who said we need to verify our identity ?
some of them did not require it,but most of them did it.
just do the basic or the market that does not require your identification,
there 2 way to encash your money :
1.Selling it on the market
2.Selling it off the market,
have you try to encash your money from peer to peer platform like localbitcoin.com ?
in there you just need to find someone to buy or sell it and make an agreement with him/her.
afterward their system will provide you an escrow and do the transaction.
you do not need to send your data to the buyer or seller,
or try to encash it in this forum on Currency Exchange board :

Currency Exchange Board : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
I heard about that localbitcoin.com. Maybe He/She means verify our identity to the buyer so that he/she will not decrease the exchange percentage or he/she means that be kind to the buyers most specially selling bitcoin off to the market.

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

You can sell your bitcoin anonymously to the merchant near your place, some the exchange have their own teller locally that could be contacted 24/7 just download the apps that are using local merchant in your place, that way you can buy and sell your coins anonymously but partially you still go outside to expose yourself, so I don't think there will be any other method.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

Well, there's no other way to cash out your bitcoin anonymously. All banks that are accepting bitcoin requiring anyone to know the customers/receiver of the money. If you wanted to be an anonymous, try to sell your bitcoins using dummy accounts that hides your real identity. This is the only way to hide your identity while getting money from bitcoin. But it is hard to convince other buyers if the sellers are using dummy accounts. It is hard to trust on the sellers that hiding their real information.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

some of them did not require it,but most of them did it.
just do the basic or the market that does not require your identification,
there 2 way to encash your money :
1.Selling it on the market
2.Selling it off the market,
have you try to encash your money from peer to peer platform like localbitcoin.com ?
in there you just need to find someone to buy or sell it and make an agreement with him/her.
afterward their system will provide you an escrow and do the transaction.
you do not need to send your data to the buyer or seller,
or try to encash it in this forum on Currency Exchange board :

It's gonna be hard to actually cash it out anonimously. At some point it will go through a bank or something and your name is gonna be in there. If you keep it in crypto is going to be anonimous.
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

Just simple.In our country,i use localbitcoins to sell my bitcoins.Here,i could sell my bitcoins to buyers directly face to face for cash.So,no issues of our identification being revealed.

rontoberth

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:39:40 PM

The BTC remain anonymous, your names depend on the account, or with the servers I think not so much. Although this doubt opened many others. Surely you should look for platforms that are not required.
Sven7

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Maybe try using bitcoin atms, or sell to people for cash.
colonel_koval

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

(...)

It's gonna be hard to actually cash it out anonimously. At some point it will go through a bank or something and your name is gonna be in there. If you keep it in crypto is going to be anonimous.

no no, you are not right. It can be sold anonimously. You sell it for cash (on localbitcoins as others have suggested) and that is that, the trail is broken at that point
wujek

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

Localbitcoins is the best choice. In my country you can sell bitcoins for e-cheque. You get special code, you go to any ATM, enter the code and withdraw money without inserting any card (you don't need to have bank account), so only footprint you leave is your face recorded by ATM camera and your IP and nickname on Localbitcoins Smiley
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

if you want to sell your bitcoin anonymously i think you can try to sell it to another people that want to buy bitcoin, and of course with price that lower than the exchanger to makes yout customer want to buy your bitcoin

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

Is there a problem whether you need to verify your identity? If you don't need to hide on something then you should not worry about verifying your identity to sell your bitcoin. I also have to sell my bitcoin and some of it was already verified so I can sell my bitcoin anytime or any amount I want. I think there is no problem with that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: