Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPU mining] Yenten v2.0.1 [YTN] [YescryptR16] [Exchange avilable]  (Read 147086 times)
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

Is htere any estimated profit calculator to calculate how much profit I could make based on my cpu?
https://yenten.luckypool.org/index.php?page=calc

Earnings for each 1Kh 8.392 YTN/day 0.6693 USD/Day With current difficultly / Network hashrate / Pool hashrate

Thanks for the link.

That being said... anyone know what an Opteron 6380 does on this algo ?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ILMC

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:50:34 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 06:06:48 PM by ILMC

dogecoin is joke but it is on many exchange sites because many many people have dogecoin.
exchange is not the main stage of yenten.
mining and using is the main.

ok, maybe true, but exchanges and selling yenten is important too because not many people want mine something what has no price...

As I and 77Balloo77 and MANY others said we need to have whitepaper, plans and all stuffs around this.

I think if we will add yenten to large exchange, price and INTEREST about yenten will skyrocket, becouse asi YOU said, health of yenten will go up when MANY PEOPLE WILL HAVE YENTEN. But now what? Comunity is rly large, but we need to attract people and force them to use yenten.
1. Yenten is not at any large exchanges because it dont have informations.. (whitepaper, plans, official developer/s etc)
2. When somebody will see current homepage, they close page and say something like "just joke, bye"
- Most of current miners and holders are here JUST for oportunity to get rich Cheesy But when yenten will mine only these type of miners and nobody will want it, it simply die... We need get change mindset and start act differently. Dogecoin was joke coin with succes.. But Yenten is greate coin with super idea, we dont need to try success only like joke coint, yenten can success like serious coin.

You re right ... YTN is melting we need to attract people... we need advertising or gathering donation from all miners to pay listing fee.... otherwise this coin only will be a pump and dump coin...

while you are complaining and crying - the Russian French and Japanese do all the work for you
Yenten - мoнeтa для нacтoящиx мyжчин, пидapacaм здecь мecтa нeт  Grin Grin Grin

https://crex24.com/exchange/YTN-BTC   Grin Grin Grin

Nobody is crying omg.... Just saying (not only from my head) we need official informations, something from DEVs.... This joke coin for now just melting.... Sad I even talking about yenten with my friends and everybody just knock at their heads when they find "homepage".
You cant just "do work" from community for community.... We need start working at something to switch Yenten from joke coin for crypto hobby "21 yo + guys" to serious coin. Cheesy

you are simple talkers  Grin Grin Grin
тoлькo и yмeeтe чтo пиздeть - пиздaбoлы  Grin Grin Grin

Donate addresses
https://ytn.su/17j4a
https://bit-ichiba.com/index.php?page=item&id=31

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC / No GPUJoin us!
RagnarKnarf

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

dogecoin is joke but it is on many exchange sites because many many people have dogecoin.
exchange is not the main stage of yenten.
mining and using is the main.

ok, maybe true, but exchanges and selling yenten is important too because not many people want mine something what has no price...

As I and 77Balloo77 and MANY others said we need to have whitepaper, plans and all stuffs around this.

I think if we will add yenten to large exchange, price and INTEREST about yenten will skyrocket, becouse asi YOU said, health of yenten will go up when MANY PEOPLE WILL HAVE YENTEN. But now what? Comunity is rly large, but we need to attract people and force them to use yenten.
1. Yenten is not at any large exchanges because it dont have informations.. (whitepaper, plans, official developer/s etc)
2. When somebody will see current homepage, they close page and say something like "just joke, bye"
- Most of current miners and holders are here JUST for oportunity to get rich Cheesy But when yenten will mine only these type of miners and nobody will want it, it simply die... We need get change mindset and start act differently. Dogecoin was joke coin with succes.. But Yenten is greate coin with super idea, we dont need to try success only like joke coint, yenten can success like serious coin.

You re right ... YTN is melting we need to attract people... we need advertising or gathering donation from all miners to pay listing fee.... otherwise this coin only will be a pump and dump coin...

while you are complaining and crying - the Russian French and Japanese do all the work for you
Yenten - мoнeтa для нacтoящиx мyжчин, пидapacaм здecь мecтa нeт  Grin Grin Grin

https://crex24.com/exchange/YTN-BTC   Grin Grin Grin

Nobody is crying omg.... Just saying (not only from my head) we need official informations, something from DEVs.... This joke coin for now just melting.... Sad I even talking about yenten with my friends and everybody just knock at their heads when they find "homepage".
You cant just "do work" from community for community.... We need start working at something to switch Yenten from joke coin for crypto hobby "21 yo + guys" to serious coin. Cheesy

you are simple talkers  Grin Grin Grin
тoлькo и yмeeтe чтo пиздeть - пиздaбoлы  Grin Grin Grin

Donate addresses
https://ytn.su/17j4a
https://bit-ichiba.com/index.php?page=item&id=31

OK... Maybe you dont think it but i did something for community...
I am angry right now. I just want to help.. point to problem.. But there is MANY **** who just say "ha ha dont cry" and you are sooo bad arogant...
You and you are like the European sunshine, BLIND and ****.
Sorry for rude writing, but right now i completely lost interest in Yenten.
Yenten is dying, melting... And if 25 % of community is same AROGANT like you, there is NO future.
bouldou

Activity: 403
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

Guys, please, stop fighting, we need to be a good community, all together, for our favorite coin Smiley

We all want to help and it's really GREAT : I see a lot of goodwill here  Kiss

- I am currently trying, with the help of ILMC, to add Yenten to some new exchanges. I have contacted a few new exchanges yesterday, and I'll let you know if I have an answer

- If some of you want to help the community by creating a website / whitepaper / logos / anything else, don't hesitate : you are WELCOME Smiley

Don't forget that we are a huge community : a few weeks ago, we were 8000 people mining Yenten

Yenten is a great coin, so let's spread love  Smiley

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
RagnarKnarf

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

Guys, please, stop fighting, we need to be a good community, all together, for our favorite coin Smiley

- I am currently trying, with the help of ILMC, to add Yenten to some new exchanges. I have contacted a few new exchanges yesterday, and I'll let you know if I have an answer

- If some of you want to help the community by creating a website / whitepaper / logos / anything else, don't hesitate : you are WELCOME Smiley

Don't forget that we are a huge community : a few weeks ago, we were 8000 people mining Yenten

You are right, i will no delete my previous stupid post, but i would like to say sorry.

I would like to help with creating easy to use, friendly android miner with no ads etc..
I want even public miner for windows with GUI for easy to use non experienced users with some predefined hugest pools and some tutorials how to mine with others pools.. I think, best boom it can be when user can set XY % of usage CPU for mining and let it mining at background, it can be great because you could use older PC regulary even with nonstop mining.
But i need suck some time to this.. I am really busy at fue last days/weeks...

I cant help with website or whitepaper, because I am programmer and my design skills is same like from death elephant xD.
bouldou

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:19:13 PM

You are right, i will no delete my previous stupid post, but i would like to say sorry.

I would like to help with creating easy to use, friendly android miner with no ads etc..
I want even public miner for windows with GUI for easy to use non experienced users with some predefined hugest pools and some tutorials how to mine with others pools.. I think, best boom it can be when user can set XY % of usage CPU for mining and let it mining at background, it can be great because you could use older PC regulary even with nonstop mining.
But i need suck some time to this.. I am really busy at fue last days/weeks...

I cant help with website or whitepaper, because I am programmer and my design skills is same like from death elephant xD.

Ahah, thank you for your post, that's a GREAT idea!!  If we had a pre-configured / one click miner, I'm sure it would boom the Yenten adoption Smiley

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
ir.hn

Activity: 322
Merit: 54

Consensus is Constitution

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

To create a fork of Yenten and make our own coins we need a Yescrypt compatible genesis block generator.  I started a bounty of .1 BTC for someone to do this, chime in here and also contribute to the bounty if you want!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2880673.0

bouldou

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:41:45 AM

To create a fork of Yenten and make our own coins we need a Yescrypt compatible genesis block generator.  I started a bounty of .1 BTC for someone to do this, chime in here and also contribute to the bounty if you want!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2880673.0

Body, I have to tell you than I don't like this idea of fork... I really like Yenten and its philosophy now Smiley

I think we need to continue to work to improve Yenten's notoriety everywhere, and develop some useful software as RagnarKnarf just proposed

I'll stay a YENTEN fan forever Smiley

akuci

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:07:56 AM

So, where is the dev and how you think to do anything without the dev himself?
Yannic

Activity: 356
Merit: 259

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:38:28 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 04:18:43 AM by Yannic

Dev is on github and post / modify the ann here regulary

Yenten have a dev to update the core.
Yenten have community to build others stuff like exchanges / market / services.
Yenten have a joke clear roadmap with a joke clear website.

Yenten dont have a fancy bootstrap 4 website with a f*ck*** false graphical roadmap, ico, ipo, premine , others coins have already that.

Yenten is cool. When it will be time, Yenten will have that you are waiting for.

♥‿♥ Show me your Love with few Yenten to :
[url=https://airdrop-pepe.art]Airdrop

Airdrop
Airdrop
♥‿♥
Website in progress : CryptoServices.net/en/ and Yenten.Today
☮ Peace, ♥ Love and Yenten Thanks ♥
i.am.the.man.of.men

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

https://github.com/conan-equal-newone/yenten/releases

Windows QT translation French language fixed by the pull request.
no need to update CLI version.
win32 no-sse4.1 version released for old cpu.

good Wink
deltagap

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:33:14 AM

Yenten dont have a fancy bootstrap 4 website with a f*ck*** false graphical roadmap, ico, ipo, premine , others coins have already that.

Yenten is cool. When it will be time, Yenten will have that you are waiting for.

THIS

I think that the people really loves to buy smoke.

At this moment, we all already know how does work a blockchain, the supply, markets, etc...... So, if you know all those thing... why do you need a rainbow colour smoke advertising?

If you see the basics:

- Real coin... not ETH token
- CPU minning...... (Extreme Rara avis)
- No premine / ICO
- Same supply as Litecoin
- 2 minutes blocks

Period.

Yenten is Lamborghini at his starts, when the only known was Ferrari. Same background, someone unhappy with the standarts (ASICs) develop something that make the same with personality and good performance.
bair73

Activity: 309
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

THIS

At this moment, we all already know how does work a blockchain, the supply, markets, etc...... So, if you know all those thing... why do you need a rainbow colour smoke advertising?

If you see the basics:

- No premine / ICO
- 2 minutes blocks

Period.

Yenten is Lamborghini at his starts, when the only known was Ferrari. Same background, someone unhappy with the standarts (ASICs) develop something that make the same with personality and good performance.

hardfork is often a scam
deltagap

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

THIS

If you see the basics:

- No premine / ICO
- 2 minutes blocks

Period.

hardfork is often a scam

This is to add to the list? Because I do not understand the comment :S
bair73

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

we do not need new fork  Grin
bair73

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

+ add to 1 post

https://graviex.net/markets/ytnbtc

from Russian forum with best wishes
bouldou

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

+ add to 1 post

Nice, well done !! This exchange looks nice Smiley

I'll transfer some YTN on it this evening, to have some volume

Graviex seems not listed on CoinMarketCap, do you know if it will automatically appear ? Do we need to ask to add Graviex on CMC ?

ILMC

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:55:29 AM

+ add to 1 post

Nice, well done !! This exchange looks nice Smiley

I'll transfer some YTN on it this evening, to have some volume

Graviex seems not listed on CoinMarketCap, do you know if it will automatically appear ? Do we need to ask to add Graviex on CMC ?

the trading volume is small - so there is no CoinMarketCap

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC / No GPUJoin us!
LycheeBit

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

Hi ! Yenten is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining Yenten with yescrypt_r16 algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:6235
  • User     : YOUR_YTN_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=YTN

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• CPU Miner : cpuminer.exe -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:6235 -u YQhYUSxRMKSPagQFuL2imNzedGcv7pQW9x -p c=YTN

Peers list :

• addnode=195.181.212.125:9981
  • addnode=154.49.213.96:9981
  • addnode=62.210.72.125:9981
  • addnode=153.125.129.240:9981
  • addnode=118.240.67.244:9981
  • addnode=51.15.185.141:9981
  • addnode=133.130.107.34:9981
  • addnode=153.226.149.144:9981

LycheeBit - Mining pool - https://www.lycheebit.com
akuci

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Look, I did not want to insult you or something, or anybody from the Yenten community, just to my eye this coin looked dead.
If the dev is active, then let's go, help him build a nice website, write a whitepaper, make a lew logo.
If your coin is oriented towards Japan, then try to advertise it there a little bit.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: