Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPU mining] Yenten v2.0.1 [YTN] [YescryptR16] [Exchange avilable]  (Read 147087 times)
ohashi3d

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

Confirmed. This is 1.3.1. My solomined blocks show up too.

Edit: I am confused. While 1.3.1 solomined blocks show up there the richlist still has the fake coins listed. Maybe he is in progress of changing to 1.3.1 but database is not fully updated yet? I'll try to ask the admin of the explorer on discord.
The rich list of https://ytn.overemo.com/ is not showing realtime data...
I hope it will get update/maintenance and we won't see no more absurd balances tomorrow Smiley
ptdvz

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

Confirmed. This is 1.3.1. My solomined blocks show up too.

Edit: I am confused. While 1.3.1 solomined blocks show up there the richlist still has the fake coins listed. Maybe he is in progress of changing to 1.3.1 but database is not fully updated yet? I'll try to ask the admin of the explorer on discord.
The rich list of https://ytn.overemo.com/ is not showing realtime data...
I hope it will get update/maintenance and we won't see no more absurd balances tomorrow Smiley

Ah, i see. All good then i guess. Pinged him on discord anyways. Let's hope those crazy numbers will be a thing of the past soon Smiley
dawaska

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

very good news boys
the old blockchain seems to overcome the corrupted one!!!
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

is this coin bouncing back?

also, i've been mining on lucky pool, but haven't updated my wallet due to issues with my system.
does it matter that i have an old wallet, which i do not access as i just hodl the coins?
ptdvz

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:44:29 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 08:10:46 AM by ptdvz

also, i've been mining on lucky pool, but haven't updated my wallet due to issues with my system.
does it matter that i have an old wallet, which i do not access as i just hodl the coins?

If by old wallet you mean pre 2.0.1 (1.3.1 or earlier) you should be fine just the coins mined at luckypool after 10-15-2018 are likely lost. Actually luckypool seems to be the only pool which hasn't downgraded to 1.3.1 yet so if you are mining there you are still mining worthless 2.0.1 coins. Luckypool admin has been contacted but it's unclear if/when he will react. To me it seemed he didn't understand the issue. I've moved to cpumining.zapto.org.

Regarding bouncing back: It's hard to predict anything at this point but the community seems to be really united on taking care of the issue. The collective downgrade to 1.3.1 during the last days has been quite amazing to watch. In just about 3 days the 1.3.1 chain went from near dead to overpowering 2.0.1 hashrate. At the beginning of the move i was less optimistic but now i think there might be a realistic chance for a comeback. In any case it will surely take some time though.

Edit: Don't buy YTN right now thinking of making a profit! There has been a report saying Crex24 would move to 1.3.1 but it's been a single guy on discord with no official statement that i know of and i would carefully test it before investing anything. I've heard nothing about the other exchanges yet so you are likely to buy worthless 2.0.1 coins there!
dawaska

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

ok so now that v1.3 blockchain has revived the yenten network
we just need exchanges to downgrade yenten wallets to v1.3
dawaska

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

seems like exchange Crex24 is doing something because they say "wallet is under maintenance, deposits and withdrawals are disabled"
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

If by old wallet you mean pre 2.0.1 (1.3.1 or earlier) you should be fine just the coins mined at luckypool after 10-15-2018 are likely lost. Actually luckypool seems to be the only pool which hasn't downgraded to 1.3.1 yet so if you are mining there you are still mining worthless 2.0.1 coins. Luckypool admin has been contacted but it's unclear if/when he will react. To me it seemed he didn't understand the issue. I've moved to cpumining.zapto.org.

Regarding bouncing back: It's hard to predict anything at this point but the community seems to be really united on taking care of the issue. The collective downgrade to 1.3.1 during the last days has been quite amazing to watch. In just about 3 days the 1.3.1 chain went from near dead to overpowering 2.0.1 hashrate. At the beginning of the move i was less optimistic but now i think there might be a realistic chance for a comeback. In any case it will surely take some time though.

Edit: Don't buy YTN right now thinking of making a profit! There has been a report saying Crex24 would move to 1.3.1 but it's been a single guy on discord with no official statement that i know of and i would carefully test it before investing anything. I've heard nothing about the other exchanges yet so you are likely to buy worthless 2.0.1 coins there!

Well said ptvdz

United YENTEN community wants all exchanges to  operate on version 1.3.1 as next step

After that need a developer team to take over the maintenance. We should  prefer this step only if the Mr. Conan is not available due to ; he quit this project or bedridden due to sickness/accident o jailed in some country or no more.

It's also clear to all of us that if Mr. Conan could access Internet ; he will be watching this ongoing story with YENTEN.. who knows may be he wants to be anonymous like Bitcoin founder..

If he is abstain here due to the mistake in version 2.x.x. ,its still time to show up  and proceed development from 1.3.1

Otherwise we need to establish a development team for United YENTEN community once community decides how long to wait for Mr.  Conan

ptdvz

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

seems like exchange Crex24 is doing something because they say "wallet is under maintenance, deposits and withdrawals are disabled"

To be honest i don't know how a downgrade would work for exchanges. A lot of the fake coins are already in their wallets and if they move to 1.3.1 those coins simply cease to exist leaving them with huge negative balances if people try to withdraw (they can't pay most of the circulating 2.0.1 coins on the 1.3.1 chain!). I was quite surprised when i read on discord that Crex24 would change to 1.3.1. The only option i can see to solve this is rebranding yenten and getting it listed as an entirely new coin but let's see how this plays out.
Aywa Developers
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

good job guys! Any plans go to YesPower algo as it provides more effective CPU usage?
ptdvz

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

good job guys! Any plans go to YesPower algo as it provides more effective CPU usage?

Unlikely in the foreseeable future. Stabilizing the network on 1.3.1 and getting the exchange situation sorted is the prime objective right now. I guess once this has been archived and a dev team has been installed such things can be evaluated but at this point it's way to early.
FacelessCrypto

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:57:06 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 10:14:22 AM by FacelessCrypto

To be honest i don't know how a downgrade would work for exchanges. A lot of the fake coins are already in their wallets and if they move to 1.3.1 those coins simply cease to exist leaving them with huge negative balances if people try to withdraw (they can't pay most of the circulating 2.0.1 coins on the 1.3.1 chain!). I was quite surprised when i read on discord that Crex24 would change to 1.3.1. The only option i can see to solve this is rebranding yenten and getting it listed as an entirely new coin but let's see how this plays out.

Any way all YENTEN coins with 2.0.1  block chain are corrupted..

All transactions done in block chain 2.0.1are void in the  block chain 1.3.1  irrespective of coins  belongs to  pre split or post split mined.

So your presplit coins already vtrasferred to exchange before presplit point  will be available in your exchange wallet and In  case if you transferred  your pre split coins to exchange post split it will be in your node wallet .

Coins mined in version 2.x.x or doublespend will be wiped.. No use for exchange s or users.

Kobayaya

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

Why are you all losing time with the dead coin, Conan will not come back after, and no competent developers want to be involve in this mess.
Cut your losses, and move on ! Find another coins, or create a new one, but stop try to save the dead man !

ohashi3d

Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

Yenten rich list has been updated Smiley
https://ytn.overemo.com/distribution
FacelessCrypto

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

Why are you all losing time with the dead coin, Conan will not come back after, and no competent developers want to be involve in this mess.
Cut your losses, and move on ! Find another coins, or create a new one, but stop try to save the dead man !

You seems to be a cryply man...this is what I understood from your posts in other threads.
In other threads
You also claimed that wavi and YENTEN from Conan!! Any proof?

You also said that Conan will not come!! Is it that ConaN you 🤭

What make you think that people in YENTEN community are not mining wavi and cryply ..🤔

ptdvz

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

What an amazing crystalball you have there my friend. You are lucky i am busy with family matters right now otherwise i'd proof you wrong just for the fun of it. Or is 25 years of programming experience not enough for you? By the way i have hardly any losses to cut here. It's just an interesting way to spend my time to me Cheesy

Great to see those stupid numbers are finally gone! Cheesy
Kobayaya

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

You seems to be a cryply man...this is what I understood from your posts in other threads.
In other threads

What make you think that people in YENTEN community are not mining wavi and cryply ..🤔

Please check my old posts, you will see that i was in Yenten even before Cryply exist.
Remember when all Yenten pools got DDOS, and whales pump and dumping Yenten on exchange at from 1 $ to 0,20 $ ??
I try to warn at that time, Yenten was too young to be that much high price, and peoples called me fool, or fudman...
In august i warn all of you again about the bug issue, and the silence of Conan can cause problem if he is not going to update or take care of Yenten.
And again peoples called me fudman...
So now what the situation:
- No developer (Conan)
- Got attack on the chain (Conan didn't care about it)
- Exchanges deslisting soon (they will never go to 1.3.1 without Conan)

The fact is, Satoshi Conan will never come back, and he bring with him all future possibility to fix or improve Yenten.
The recent attack show he's lack of consideration to Yenten and this community.
Please dont take offense when i said move on, but i feel very sad to see all this energy waste instead going to good potential projects.
And yes i support now Cryply and Koto, because it have a must stable development.

Kobayaya

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

What an amazing crystalball you have there my friend. You are lucky i am busy with family matters right now otherwise i'd proof you wrong just for the fun of it. Or is 25 years of programming experience not enough for you? By the way i have hardly any losses to cut here. It's just an interesting way to spend my time to me Cheesy

Great to see those stupid numbers are finally gone! Cheesy

I think you are smart enough to understand the situation, Conan will never come back.
Is better to use your knowledge and experience in more stable projects.
Drag0g0

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

In other threads

Please check my old posts, you will see that i was in Yenten even before Cryply exist.
Remember when all Yenten pools got DDOS, and whales pump and dumping Yenten on exchange at from 1 $ to 0,20 $ ??
I try to warn at that time, Yenten was too young to be that much high price, and peoples called me fool, or fudman...
In august i warn all of you again about the bug issue, and the silence of Conan can cause problem if he is not going to update or take care of Yenten.
And again peoples called me fudman...
So now what the situation:
- No developer (Conan)
- Got attack on the chain (Conan didn't care about it)
- Exchanges deslisting soon (they will never go to 1.3.1 without Conan)

The fact is, Satoshi Conan will never come back, and he bring with him all future possibility to fix or improve Yenten.
The recent attack show he's lack of consideration to Yenten and this community.
Please dont take offense when i said move on, but i feel very sad to see all this energy waste instead going to good potential projects.
And yes i support now Cryply and Koto, because it have a must stable development.

"Exchanges deslisting soon (they will never go to 1.3.1 without Conan)"

And why is that? Crex24 allready did say that they move 1.3.1
ptdvz

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:45:26 PM

Crex24 allready did say that they move 1.3.1

Are you the one who posted this on discord too (sorry i forgot)? What's the source of that statement? No bad intentions. I am seriously interested.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: