Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPU mining] Yenten v2.0.1 [YTN] [YescryptR16] [Exchange avilable]  (Read 147087 times)
Tempik

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

https://ytn.firstpool.ru has been dowgrade to 1.3.1.
fabiomagalhaes

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

The pool FirstPool.ru just responded by notifying me that I had returned to 1.3.1 plus one fortunately.

Pool Message Obs
: Thank you for reporting the hack, the pool has been dowgrade to 1.3.1. Grin
bubasik

Activity: 301
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

Add new (old Wink ) coin - Yenten 1.3.1
YNTN - https://trade.multicoins.org/market/MC-YNTN
xpoolx

Activity: 201
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

Hi

I need some testers on www.xequinex.com to complete the graphics. The deposit, withdrawal and exchange are working i just need some activity and feedback to end it as soon as possible.

The accounts are the same as xpoolx.com and if you want to register, do it at xpoolx.com cause register is not implemented yet at xequinex.com

Fees are 0 by now
Lind

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

Add new (old Wink ) coin - Yenten 1.3.1
YNTN - https://trade.multicoins.org/market/MC-YNTN

So new chain is rekt? Whats up with exchanges?
ptdvz

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

Hi

I need some testers on www.xequinex.com to complete the graphics. The deposit, withdrawal and exchange are working i just need some activity and feedback to end it as soon as possible.

The accounts are the same as xpoolx.com and if you want to register, do it at xpoolx.com cause register is not implemented yet at xequinex.com

Fees are 0 by now

Would be nice to see which pairs you have available without having to register first. Do you even support yenten? Otherwise this is, well, ... spam.
ashguine

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:54:13 PM

Crex 24's reply

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

We have YENTEN Wallet 1.3.1 Version.

With all respect,
Crex24 support
14.11.2018 4:35, CREX24 :
> New message recieved:
> FROM: ashguine@xxxxx.or.jp
> NAME: ashguine
> TIME(UTC): 14/11/2018 01:35:07
> MESSAGE:
> (YTN) About change of YENTEN Wallet to V1.3.1
>
> Yenten v2.0.1 has been attacked by CVE-2018-17144 and more than 84 million illegal coins scheduled to be mined by Yenten are circulating. Community has succeeded in eliminating illegal block with old V1.3.1 wallet not affected by CVE-2018-17144. The mining pool changed wallet to V1.3.1 YentenExplorer also changed to V1.3.1. The majority of users wish to transition to V1.3.1.
> Is it possible to change to Yenten V1.3.1 wallet on your exchanges?
kage

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:36:43 AM

Without liquidating 2.0.1 Cry
it is worse than being delisted, may be.
Hope Crex24 will not open for deposit/withdrawal that way.
dawaska

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:33:38 AM

Crex 24's reply

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

With all respect,
Crex24 support
> New message recieved:
> MESSAGE:
>
> Yenten v2.0.1 has been attacked by CVE-2018-17144 and more than 84 million illegal coins scheduled to be mined by Yenten are circulating. Community has succeeded in eliminating illegal block with old V1.3.1 wallet not affected by CVE-2018-17144. The mining pool changed wallet to V1.3.1 YentenExplorer also changed to V1.3.1. The majority of users wish to transition to V1.3.1.

it's a great news, thank you so much for helping the yenten community
ptdvz

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

Without liquidating 2.0.1 Cry
it is worse than being delisted, may be.
Hope Crex24 will not open for deposit/withdrawal that way.

Exactly. On the bright side they can't pay those coins on the 1.3.1 chain so it would be pretty much their own problem. Still if people buy there thinking to get 1.3.1 coins only to later realize they can't withdraw it won't be good for yentens public image.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

Crex 24's reply

Hello,

With all respect,
Crex24 support
> New message recieved:
> MESSAGE:
>

it's a great news, thank you so much for helping the yenten community

The news is really great for a coin. All the same, there is some sort of decentralization and the exchange has taken the side of the community and not the side of one of the greedy developers. We all can now continue to work normally.
ptdvz

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:44:18 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 08:28:24 PM by ptdvz

Hello me and friends we are with a group in Telegram debating the best way not to let Yenten die we have a Dev who is willing to embrace the cause who wants to participate below the link let's revive this beautiful Crypto currency.  Wink Wink

Hi,

i snipped your link since i don't want to promote it based on current information.

I don't know you or your intentions but let me tell you, you are not doing a good start. There is quite a bit of talk about you and your group on discord which i am not going to repeat here but the major reaction is distrust. Nobody knows you and you have made no attempt to at least openly state your intentions beyond vague phrases. You should really work on your community relations if you want to gain broad acceptance and be more than some fork with no support.

For a start it would be great if you could clarify the following points:

Why do you need to open a new channel of communication? You are dividing the community and this is bad. What's the problem with using existing communication channels like this thread or the official discord? You would reach way more people this way and not scatter them further.

If there is a rational reason for a separate communication channel: Why the choice of telegram? Do you realize there are people who can't/won't/don't want to install telegram? You are essentially locking out groups of people from participating at all. That includes myself. The way you setup things means that i can't give you any feedback even if i wanted to.

Who are you and what are you doing? No offense but with the scarce (not my fault) information available it seems like you are a superfluous middleman with no actual importance to the project beyond being friends with some guy who can supposedly code C++.

And for the money question: Who is "your" developer and why is he unable to communicate himself. I have seen logs from your telegram group that suggest you are saying he can't communicate because he is studying the code??? Excuse me but this is either gross miscommunication or i'll have to call bullshit on it. My main language is not even C++ but C and i have no problems navigating Yentens source code. It's a pretty simple bitcoin fork and any semi competent developer should have no problems analyzing it even if he has hardly any crypto currency background. It's not a task that keeps you as busy that you can't communicate on the side.

Bonus question: What are your intentions? Please don't tell me you are planning to release some shiny "Upgrade" with even semi complex changes while the network just hardly survived the recent attacks and hasn't fully stabilized yet. This would be like playing with matches while dancing on a powder keg and i have a feeling people might not be all that happy with taking even the slightest risk when the fallout from the recent mess hasn't even fully settled yet. According to the logs i read you are waiting to announce some solution? Solution to what problem? 1.3.1 is working fine so there is no direct problem with it you could solve. Please explain. It seems there is either an extreme language barrier here (to be perfectly honest reading your english is quite painful) or this is not making any sense.

Also, to wrap this up, if you were active in this community you might have noticed that there are other people working with the Yenten sources too. Why not at least try colaborate/coordinate with them? Sure lots of developers are quite antisocial but if you want community support you should at least try to integrate with it. Just tell "your" developer to get over his NIH syndrome (if you don't know what this is look it up).

Cheers Cheesy

bubasik

Activity: 301

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

Hello me and friends we are with a group in Telegram debating the best way not to let Yenten die we have a Dev who is willing to embrace the cause who wants to participate below the link let's revive this beautiful Crypto currency.  Wink Wink

Hi,

i snipped your link since i don't want to promote it based on current information.

I don't know you or your intentions but let me tell you, you are not doing a good start. There is quite a bit of talk about you and your group on discord which i am not going to repeat here but the major reaction is distrust. Nobody knows you and you have made no attempt to at least openly state your intentions beyond vague phrases. You should really work on your community relations if you want to gain broad acceptance and be more than some fork with no support.

Why do you need to open a new channel of communication? You are dividing the community and this is bad. What's the problem with using existing communication channels like this thread or the official discord? You would reach way more people this way and not scatter them further.

If there is a rational reason for a separate communication channel: Why the choice of telegram? Do you realize there are people who can't/won't/don't want to install telegram? You are essentially locking out groups of people from participating at all. That includes myself. The way you setup things means that i can't give you any feedback even if i wanted to.

Who are you and what are you doing? No offense but with the scarce (not my fault) information available it seems like you are a superfluous middleman with no actual importance to the project beyond being friends with some guy who can supposedly code C++.

And for the money question: Who is "your" developer and why is he unable to communicate himself. I have seen logs from your telegram group that suggest you are saying he can't communicate because he is studying the code??? Excuse me but this is either gross miscommunication or i'll have to call bullshit on it. My main language is not even C++ but C and i have no problems navigating Yentens source code. It's a pretty simple bitcoin fork and any semi competent developer should have no problems analyzing it even if he has hardly any crypto currency background. It's not a task that keeps you as busy that you can't communicate on the side.

Bonus question: What are your intentions? Please don't tell me you are planning to release some shiny "Upgrade" with even semi complex changes while the network just hardly survived the recent attacks and hasn't fully stabilized yet. This would be like playing with matches while dancing on a powder keg and i have a feeling people might not be all that happy with taking even the slightest risk when the fallout from the recent mess hasn't even fully settled yet. According to the logs i read you are waiting to announce some solution? Solution to what problem? 1.3.1 is working fine so there is no direct problem with it you could solve. Please explain. It seems there is either an extreme language barrier here (to be perfectly honest reading your english is quite painful) or this is not making any sense.

Also, to wrap this up, if you were active in this community you might have noticed that there are other people working with the Yenten sources too. Why not at least try colaborate/coordinate with them? Sure lots of developers are quite antisocial but if you want community support you should at least try to integrate with it. Just tell "your" developer to get over his NIH syndrome (if you don't know what this is look it up).

Cheers Cheesy

+1

I fully support.
  Disorder is not necessary.
fabiomagalhaes

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

Hi,

Cheers Cheesy

+1

I fully support.

Hello really I am not the developer, and yes I am an investor I know the Yenten since its launch, yes I am not active as you here in the comments but I participate in, no I'm not splitting the community with the group on Telegram only did it because dissatisfied with the situation of the Yenten I went in search of a solution, and many do not comment here on Bitcointalk and I was a I passed the comment on to a few as I have already said I am not a developer he is, it is a very aterefada and yes, she is studying the code Yenten because he did not know the currency was not part of the community he is busy also in the other three projects and not so refused to help, and for ease we did the group in the Telegram. I'm not with ulterior motives as you try to pass on me, I'm not denigrating anyone even though I think that is not right I am not arguing so just to make it very clear we have rather a developer who is working on the code and will yes get along with the community I know that most are upset with the fall ja others even want to the end because they are in the community only to talk about the worst of the Yenten more I am not included among these don't try to denigrate without knowing me, and if you want to get to know me you can call me in the telegram that we'll talk will. The Yenten will come back from the ashes let us together to win again. And anyone who wants to help is the link.

t.me/YentenDiscussion
fabiomagalhaes

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

Hi,

Cheers Cheesy

+1

I fully support.

Hi

I'm not making a mess and yes in an attempt to make the different running at the back of improvements behind the help to criticize does not lead to community, place, or even because the community is not made up of a dozen people only that have some knowledge if you think owners of Yenten.

Yenten is the whole community just want to help step away from that which you quoted.
ptdvz

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

Hello really I am not the developer, and yes I am an investor I know the Yenten since its launch, yes I am not active as you here in the comments but I participate in, no I'm not splitting the community with the group on Telegram only did it because dissatisfied with the situation of the Yenten I went in search of a solution, and many do not comment here on Bitcointalk and I was a I passed the comment on to a few as I have already said I am not a developer he is, it is a very aterefada and yes, she is studying the code Yenten because he did not know the currency was not part of the community he is busy also in the other three projects and not so refused to help, and for ease we did the group in the Telegram. I'm not with ulterior motives as you try to pass on me, I'm not denigrating anyone even though I think that is not right I am not arguing so just to make it very clear we have rather a developer who is working on the code and will yes get along with the community I know that most are upset with the fall ja others even want to the end because they are in the community only to talk about the worst of the Yenten more I am not included among these don't try to denigrate without knowing me, and if you want to get to know me you can call me in the telegram that we'll talk will. The Yenten will come back from the ashes let us together to win again. And anyone who wants to help is the link.

Jeez... Good job on answering not even half of the questions. Also are you using google translate or something? "it is a very aterefada" what the fuck does that mean? Besides, i know you are not the developer. No need to repeat it all the time. So basically you have some developer who is not going to talk on it's own but is represented by some guy who can hardly understand english let alone write an Intelligible sentence. With all due respect: That is bullshit. Maybe your developer is good but, sorry, i am not going to take your word for it. You explain nothing. You don't seem to take criticism serious. You just stubbornly repeat yourself. No, just no. Hardly anything you write makes sense and i am quite sure it's not just becaue of the horrible english. How do you expect to manage a project with communication like this? This is going to be an epic failure.

P.S.: I can't "get to know you" because I CAN'T USE TELEGRAM. If you would have actually read and understood what i wrote you'd know that but...

TL;DR: Confidence instilled = 0. Trainwreck waiting to happen. Avoid.
Kobayaya

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

SO you know a dev, but dev can't communicate here because busy work in 3 others projects, but the dev can still feedback to you, and then you feed back to us...Seriously WTF is this shady thing !!
Make your dev post here directly, if he speak japanese go to japanese discord channel.
Also who is this dev, what is the others projects he's working on ?
Again i repeat myself here: i said Yenten is OVER, no chance to do anything with YENTEN without the GitHub access. Conan need to give permission to someone to take over the Github, or create a join new member team...But he will not come back, so we know it's dead.
Only way is to create a Clone with the 1.3.1, rename it something like: Yenten Plus or Yenten X
Create a strong new teams, add news functionality, marketing, etc...
But at this stage, it's really just recreate a new coin.

fabiomagalhaes

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:49:04 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 10:31:42 AM by fabiomagalhaes

Jeez... Good job on answering not even half of the questions. Also are you using google translate or something? "it is a very aterefada" what the fuck does that mean? Besides, i know you are not the developer. No need to repeat it all the time. So basically you have some developer who is not going to talk on it's own but is represented by some guy who can hardly understand english let alone write an Intelligible sentence. With all due respect: That is bullshit. Maybe your developer is good but, sorry, i am not going to take your word for it. You explain nothing. You don't seem to take criticism serious. You just stubbornly repeat yourself. No, just no. Hardly anything you write makes sense and i am quite sure it's not just becaue of the horrible english. How do you expect to manage a project with communication like this? This is going to be an epic failure.

P.S.: I can't "get to know you" because I CAN'T USE TELEGRAM. If you would have actually read and understood what i wrote you'd know that but...

Our you have all of this to try to denigrate a person without the know boring too this but rest assured I'm not angry with you and another thing if you know that the developer was not talking in the group telegram is because you passed there is not? At that time he was analyzing the code of the Yenten. And as I already said I don't want to fight, the team that is in the telegram he wants is to help and for you to know the developer is already there you can already take your questions, because I don't see thinking in the community but only in you own unfortunately been messing around for nothing rather than try to understand and look I also wore the Bitcointalk, and I'm using telegram you do not use because they do not want. Again I don't want to fight I want solution for this I'm trying to lohttp://ok at ways to raise again this beautiful Crypto-currency. Still available here or there on the telegram or any other means of communication, as my English actually I am weak if I need to use a translator, yes, and I'm not ashamed of hugs and kisses.  Wink

ptdvz

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

Our you have all of this to try to denigrate a person without the know boring too this but rest assured I'm not angry with you and another thing if you know that the developer was not talking in the group telegram is because you passed there is not? At that time he was analyzing the code of the Yenten. And as I already said I don't want to fight, the team that is in the telegram he wants is to help and for you to know the developer is already there you can already take your questions, because I don't see thinking in the community but only in you own unfortunately been messing around for nothing rather than try to understand and look I also wore the Bitcointalk, and I'm using telegram you do not use because they do not want. Again I don't want to fight I want solution for this I'm trying to lohttp://ok at ways to raise again this beautiful Crypto-currency. Still available here or there on the telegram or any other means of communication, as my English actually I am weak if I need to use a translator, yes, and I'm not ashamed of hugs and kisses.  Wink

Noone wants a fight. I tried to have a constructive conversation with you. The problem is you are incapable of doing so. Your english is not weak it is utter garbage.

IF YOU ARE ASHAMED OR NOT DOES NOT MATTER. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY MOST OF THE TIME AND IT IS FUCKING ANNOYING.

I would have given you some suggestions but it's a waste of time. You understand fuck all and are as dense as a rock. Put up some effort and maybe one day you will be taken serious. Until then...
fabiomagalhaes

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

Our you have all of this to try to denigrate a person without the know boring too this but rest assured I'm not angry with you and another thing if you know that the developer was not talking in the group telegram is because you passed there is not? At that time he was analyzing the code of the Yenten. And as I already said I don't want to fight, the team that is in the telegram he wants is to help and for you to know the developer is already there you can already take your questions, because I don't see thinking in the community but only in you own unfortunately been messing around for nothing rather than try to understand and look I also wore the Bitcointalk, and I'm using telegram you do not use because they do not want. Again I don't want to fight I want solution for this I'm trying to lohttp://ok at ways to raise again this beautiful Crypto-currency. Still available here or there on the telegram or any other means of communication, as my English actually I am weak if I need to use a translator, yes, and I'm not ashamed of hugs and kisses.  Wink

Noone wants a fight. I tried to have a constructive conversation with you. The problem is you are incapable of doing so. Your english is not weak it is utter garbage.

IF YOU ARE ASHAMED OR NOT DOES NOT MATTER. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY MOST OF THE TIME AND IT IS FUCKING ANNOYING.

I would have given you some suggestions but it's a waste of time. You understand fuck all and are as dense as a rock. Put up some effort and maybe one day you will be taken serious. Until then...

You make me cursing and I'm a rock stop and think fighting leads to nothing my friend, we're crawling still I managed to get a developer to help out of friendship to try to bring the Yenten same as renewed, or of the zero and you are not trying to understand but fortunately many are entering the group, and another thing, we can go for updates here and in the Discord yes if someone has passed that is no lie more one thing at a time after all we are part of the community we are not the creators of the currency, the more I understand you can be sure of this only because I am not fluent in English you me attacks this is very sad but you can be sure we are thinking of the best.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: