Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPU mining] Yenten v2.0.1 [YTN] [YescryptR16] [Exchange avilable]  (Read 147086 times)
fabiomagalhaes

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:37:39 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 10:32:22 AM by fabiomagalhaes

Hello really I am not the developer, and yes I am an investor I know the Yenten since its launch, yes I am not active as you here in the comments but I participate in, no I'm not splitting the community with the group on Telegram only did it because dissatisfied with the situation of the Yenten I went in search of a solution, and many do not comment here on Bitcointalk and I was a I passed the comment on to a few as I have already said I am not a developer he is, it is a very aterefada and yes, she is studying the code Yenten because he did not know the currency was not part of the community he is busy also in the other three projects and not so refused to help, and for ease we did the group in the Telegram. I'm not with ulterior motives as you try to pass on me, I'm not denigrating anyone even though I think that is not right I am not arguing so just to make it very clear we have rather a developer who is working on the code and will yes get along with the community I know that most are upset with the fall ja others even want to the end because they are in the community only to talk about the worst of the Yenten more I am not included among these don't try to denigrate without knowing me, and if you want to get to know me you can call me in the telegram that we'll talk will. The Yenten will come back from the ashes let us together to win again. And anyone who wants to help is the link.

SO you know a dev, but dev can't communicate here because busy work in 3 others projects, but the dev can still feedback to you, and then you feed back to us...Seriously WTF is this shady thing !!
Make your dev post here directly, if he speak japanese go to japanese discord channel.
Also who is this dev, what is the others projects he's working on ?
Again i repeat myself here: i said Yenten is OVER, no chance to do anything with YENTEN without the GitHub access. Conan need to give permission to someone to take over the Github, or create a join new member team...But he will not come back, so we know it's dead.
Only way is to create a Clone with the 1.3.1, rename it something like: Yenten Plus or Yenten X
Create a strong new teams, add news functionality, marketing, etc...
But at this stage, it's really just recreate a new coin.

Yes I know it is not that he can't communicate he was analyzing the code of the Yenten but it is already available in the group by putting the ideas possible for the Yenten, I don't understand the purpose of this user that this the me attack here in Bitcointalk more in the telegram we want the best is what we are trying is a pegueno the beginning of my server if we can talk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ptdvz

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:14:36 AM

You make me cursing and I'm a rock stop and think fighting leads to nothing my friend, we're crawling still I managed to get a developer to help out of friendship to try to bring the Yenten same as renewed, or of the zero and you are not trying to understand but fortunately many are entering the group, and another thing, we can go for updates here and in the Discord yes if someone has passed that is no lie more one thing at a time after all we are part of the community we are not the creators of the currency, the more I understand you can be sure of this only because I am not fluent in English you me attacks this is very sad but you can be sure we are thinking of the best.

Being as dense as a rock has nothing to do with actually being a rock but it's a nice example. Thank you. If you were able to comprehend what i write you'd see i quite politely critiqued your english at first for a very specific reason. It leads to miscommunication and this is extremely bad when managing a project. I just lost patience when you came back with some half arsed gibberish reply. Anyways, let it be. Whatever you do i wish you good luck. You are going to need it.
fabiomagalhaes

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:21:31 AM

You make me cursing and I'm a rock stop and think fighting leads to nothing my friend, we're crawling still I managed to get a developer to help out of friendship to try to bring the Yenten same as renewed, or of the zero and you are not trying to understand but fortunately many are entering the group, and another thing, we can go for updates here and in the Discord yes if someone has passed that is no lie more one thing at a time after all we are part of the community we are not the creators of the currency, the more I understand you can be sure of this only because I am not fluent in English you me attacks this is very sad but you can be sure we are thinking of the best.

Being as dense as a rock has nothing to do with actually being a rock but it's a nice example. Thank you. If you were able to comprehend what i write you'd see i quite politely critiqued your english at first for a very specific reason. It leads to miscommunication and this is extremely bad when managing a project. I just lost patience when you came back with some half arsed gibberish reply. Anyways, let it be. Whatever you do i wish you good luck. You are going to need it.

Unfortunately, you may not know how to express themselves and I do not understand the way it was placed if I offended you I apologize but will calmly not everyone wants to sacanear or have ulterior motives I think that we can start again only depends on you above is my Discord we can be friends, we are already talking to make an announcement by the Discord I see that you are an intelligent person and can see the sum.

bubasik

Activity: 301
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

Hello me and friends we are with a group in Telegram debating the best way not to let Yenten die we have a Dev who is willing to embrace the cause who wants to participate below the link let's revive this beautiful Crypto currency.  Wink Wink

Hi,

i snipped your link since i don't want to promote it based on current information.

I don't know you or your intentions but let me tell you, you are not doing a good start. There is quite a bit of talk about you and your group on discord which i am not going to repeat here but the major reaction is distrust. Nobody knows you and you have made no attempt to at least openly state your intentions beyond vague phrases. You should really work on your community relations if you want to gain broad acceptance and be more than some fork with no support.

For a start it would be great if you could clarify the following points:

Why do you need to open a new channel of communication? You are dividing the community and this is bad. What's the problem with using existing communication channels like this thread or the official discord? You would reach way more people this way and not scatter them further.

If there is a rational reason for a separate communication channel: Why the choice of telegram? Do you realize there are people who can't/won't/don't want to install telegram? You are essentially locking out groups of people from participating at all. That includes myself. The way you setup things means that i can't give you any feedback even if i wanted to.

Who are you and what are you doing? No offense but with the scarce (not my fault) information available it seems like you are a superfluous middleman with no actual importance to the project beyond being friends with some guy who can supposedly code C++.

And for the money question: Who is "your" developer and why is he unable to communicate himself. I have seen logs from your telegram group that suggest you are saying he can't communicate because he is studying the code??? Excuse me but this is either gross miscommunication or i'll have to call bullshit on it. My main language is not even C++ but C and i have no problems navigating Yentens source code. It's a pretty simple bitcoin fork and any semi competent developer should have no problems analyzing it even if he has hardly any crypto currency background. It's not a task that keeps you as busy that you can't communicate on the side.

Bonus question: What are your intentions? Please don't tell me you are planning to release some shiny "Upgrade" with even semi complex changes while the network just hardly survived the recent attacks and hasn't fully stabilized yet. This would be like playing with matches while dancing on a powder keg and i have a feeling people might not be all that happy with taking even the slightest risk when the fallout from the recent mess hasn't even fully settled yet. According to the logs i read you are waiting to announce some solution? Solution to what problem? 1.3.1 is working fine so there is no direct problem with it you could solve. Please explain. It seems there is either an extreme language barrier here (to be perfectly honest reading your english is quite painful) or this is not making any sense.

Also, to wrap this up, if you were active in this community you might have noticed that there are other people working with the Yenten sources too. Why not at least try colaborate/coordinate with them? Sure lots of developers are quite antisocial but if you want community support you should at least try to integrate with it. Just tell "your" developer to get over his NIH syndrome (if you don't know what this is look it up).

Cheers Cheesy

+1

I fully support.
  Disorder is not necessary.

Hi

I'm not making a mess and yes in an attempt to make the different running at the back of improvements behind the help to criticize does not lead to community, place, or even because the community is not made up of a dozen people only that have some knowledge if you think owners of Yenten.

Yenten is the whole community just want to help step away from that which you quoted.

Want to help - help people?
Where have you been all this time.

With this approach you will have another project.
fabiomagalhaes

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

Hello me and friends we are with a group in Telegram debating the best way not to let Yenten die we have a Dev who is willing to embrace the cause who wants to participate below the link let's revive this beautiful Crypto currency.  Wink Wink

Hi,

i snipped your link since i don't want to promote it based on current information.

I don't know you or your intentions but let me tell you, you are not doing a good start. There is quite a bit of talk about you and your group on discord which i am not going to repeat here but the major reaction is distrust. Nobody knows you and you have made no attempt to at least openly state your intentions beyond vague phrases. You should really work on your community relations if you want to gain broad acceptance and be more than some fork with no support.

Why do you need to open a new channel of communication? You are dividing the community and this is bad. What's the problem with using existing communication channels like this thread or the official discord? You would reach way more people this way and not scatter them further.

If there is a rational reason for a separate communication channel: Why the choice of telegram? Do you realize there are people who can't/won't/don't want to install telegram? You are essentially locking out groups of people from participating at all. That includes myself. The way you setup things means that i can't give you any feedback even if i wanted to.

Who are you and what are you doing? No offense but with the scarce (not my fault) information available it seems like you are a superfluous middleman with no actual importance to the project beyond being friends with some guy who can supposedly code C++.

And for the money question: Who is "your" developer and why is he unable to communicate himself. I have seen logs from your telegram group that suggest you are saying he can't communicate because he is studying the code??? Excuse me but this is either gross miscommunication or i'll have to call bullshit on it. My main language is not even C++ but C and i have no problems navigating Yentens source code. It's a pretty simple bitcoin fork and any semi competent developer should have no problems analyzing it even if he has hardly any crypto currency background. It's not a task that keeps you as busy that you can't communicate on the side.

Bonus question: What are your intentions? Please don't tell me you are planning to release some shiny "Upgrade" with even semi complex changes while the network just hardly survived the recent attacks and hasn't fully stabilized yet. This would be like playing with matches while dancing on a powder keg and i have a feeling people might not be all that happy with taking even the slightest risk when the fallout from the recent mess hasn't even fully settled yet. According to the logs i read you are waiting to announce some solution? Solution to what problem? 1.3.1 is working fine so there is no direct problem with it you could solve. Please explain. It seems there is either an extreme language barrier here (to be perfectly honest reading your english is quite painful) or this is not making any sense.

Also, to wrap this up, if you were active in this community you might have noticed that there are other people working with the Yenten sources too. Why not at least try colaborate/coordinate with them? Sure lots of developers are quite antisocial but if you want community support you should at least try to integrate with it. Just tell "your" developer to get over his NIH syndrome (if you don't know what this is look it up).

Cheers Cheesy

+1

I fully support.

Hi

I'm not making a mess and yes in an attempt to make the different running at the back of improvements behind the help to criticize does not lead to community, place, or even because the community is not made up of a dozen people only that have some knowledge if you think owners of Yenten.

Yenten is the whole community just want to help step away from that which you quoted.

As I already said, I have always been here, just was not to talk on the Bitcointalk more always read the posts, I am a miner and investor Yenten as the vast majority of the community after this decline and the fact that the Dev Conan to abandon the project I searched for help in a Dev, since the telegram has been chosen only to be a single site where the Dev that we can pass the ideas and listen to people of what can be done as simple as that. In no time I want to get in trouble we all know that the only way that is the Yenten does not have more return have already started to be taken out of the exchanges a sad end to a beautiful Crypto-currency.
 Cry
ptdvz

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:34:34 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 06:55:47 PM by ptdvz

Hi,

Cheers Cheesy

+1

I fully support.

Hi

As I already said, I have always been here, just was not to talk on the Bitcointalk more always read the posts, I am a miner and investor Yenten as the vast majority of the community after this decline and the fact that the Dev Conan to abandon the project I searched for help in a Dev, since the telegram has been chosen only to be a single site where the Dev that we can pass the ideas and listen to people of what can be done as simple as that. In no time I want to get in trouble we all know that the only way that is the Yenten does not have more return have already started to be taken out of the exchanges a sad end to a beautiful Crypto-currency.
 Cry

And you think you can stop the delistings? Have you even done any research as to why exchanges are delisting? Problems and possible solutions have already been discussed here and on discord. Also the Stex case seems to validate existing theories. If you have followed the discussion you probably know the proposed solutions so there is no need to repeat them. It's funny that the most pragmatic approach does not even need any serious development at all while your developer seems to take ages hiding behind supposedly studying code. Seriously, no offense, but please add more substance. As is it's just a ton of hot air.

For the slim chance to get any kind of comprehensible answer: Which codebase is your developer working with anyways? Why on earth doesn't he talk to people who have worked with the code before that might give him a headstart if he is really struggling that hard to grasp the concepts?

P.S.: If you have been following the debate you might have noticed that the community strongly prefers a dev team. What happens if your single developer goes missing? Exactly, Yenten will be in same unsupported state as it is now. That is one of the major points that need to be taken care of and keeping your developer anonymous raises concerns of him suddenly disappearing even more. Noone can estimate the dedication, reliability or skill of this guy.

Edit: Before you accuse me of "fighting" again please try to realize that i am simply trying to form an opinion. Some of those questions might hurt but that's how technical discussions work. It's not about giving each other a warm and fuzzy feeling. It's about cold, hard facts.
bubasik

Activity: 301
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

Peers - Yenten1.3.1

Code:
addnode=133.130.98.164:40500 addnode=150.246.77.148:9981 addnode=153.121.74.170:9981 addnode=176.212.239.64:52276 addnode=185.185.69.156:9981 addnode=193.70.33.8:9981 addnode=45.62.229.36:52911 addnode=54.37.18.149:9981 addnode=88.170.48.107:53187 addnode=[2001:e42:102:1208:153:121:74:170]:9981 addnode=[240d:1a:124:5300:7507:83c7:4363:7933]:9981 addnode=[2a01:4f8:13b:7a3::901]:9981

Or:

Peers - yenten

Code:
addnode=112.137.102.52:58923 addnode=119.245.50.48:51669 addnode=128.73.87.237:9981 addnode=133.130.66.167:9981 addnode=153.121.74.170:9981 addnode=173.249.11.28:47654 addnode=178.67.146.1:53951 addnode=185.6.174.70:59528 addnode=193.70.33.8:9981 addnode=203.189.97.135:9981 addnode=212.24.102.4:57380 addnode=213.191.151.198:15430 addnode=31.146.136.126:44993 addnode=5.189.141.253:9981 addnode=54.37.18.149:9981 addnode=66.96.209.163:60104 addnode=80.209.234.38:9981 addnode=85.238.107.122:42242 addnode=85.31.99.232:57848 addnode=87.170.203.59:64288 addnode=91.121.82.174:60238 addnode=91.69.247.135:63322 addnode=94.41.113.145:65162 addnode=95.216.17.171:44592
trossminingpool

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:22:37 PM

http://cpumining.zapto.org/

Now offering Yenten, Veco, COM, Elicoin and Noir !

0% fee till 19 Nov 2018!

Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR16 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6337 -u YENTEN WALLET -p c=YTN -t 4 (diff 0.5)
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6344 -u VECO WALLET -p c=VECO -t 4 (diff 0.1) 
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6346 -u Soyuzcoin wallet -p c=COM -t 4 (diff 0.1)
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR16 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6334 -u ELICOIN WALLET -p c=ELI -t 4 (diff 0.1) 
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a lyra2z330 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:5634 -u NOIR WALLET -p c=NOR -t 4 (diff 0.005) 

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/AtPzmxC
POOL
http://cpumining.zapto.org/
aswder2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

1. Install protection from CVE-2018-17144  on Yenten v 2.0.1

2. Investors coins Yenten v 2.0.1 are the same as on V1.3.1 even a lot more. Stock exchanges work act on v 2.0.1 and V1.3.1

3. Again to install protection from  CVE-2018-17144 on Yenten v 2.0.1 and 1.3.1 , and all future versions .

4. Yenten will run , but not 84 million, but 200 million coins, with the new version protected from CVE-2018-17144 .

5. Developer make yourself or give the opportunity to experienced people .

6. Exchanges are easier to delist the coin due to lack or low trading volume . Than to mess with a problem coin .
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:31:46 AM

2. Investors coins Yenten v 2.0.1 are the same as on V1.3.1 even a lot more. Stock exchanges work act on v 2.0.1 and V1.3.1

3. Again to install protection from  CVE-2018-17144 on Yenten v 2.0.1 and 1.3.1 , and all future versions .

4. Yenten will run , but not 84 million, but 200 million coins, with the new version protected from CVE-2018-17144 .

6. Exchanges are easier to delist the coin due to lack or low trading volume . Than to mess with a problem coin .

Activity 2🤔

But talking for 2.x  .x version.. a fake one who might have duped to buy those coins or the attacker himself 🤭

ptdvz

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

Forget about 2.0.1. The chain is broken beyond repair and there is way more than just 200 million fake coins. Also i've seen the adoption rate of CVE-2018-17144 fixed wallets when there was still hope. It has been practically zero. It's impossible to move even 5% of the network to such a version in a reasonable timeframe. The majority of the network has moved to 1.3.1 which is safe until further actions can be taken. Really, your suggestion is completely unworkable and this is extremely bad advice.
ptdvz

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:49:41 AM

1. Install protection from CVE-2018-17144  on Yenten v 2.0.1

3. Again to install protection from  CVE-2018-17144 on Yenten v 2.0.1 and 1.3.1 , and all future versions .

Activity 2🤔

But talking for 2.x  .x version.. a fake one who might have duped to buy those coins or the attacker himself 🤭

I agree, him somehow profiting from the fake coins seems to the only explanation to suggest such a nonsense. To be fair wanting add protection for CVE-2018-17144 to 1.3.1 (which is unaffected anyways and has a chain that is incompatible with 2.0.1) makes it seem like he just doesn't really understand the issue.
dawaska

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

Crex24 said they installed wallet v1.3.1 but still have hundreds of millions fake coins
not suitable yet to buy/sell good yenten tokens (v1.3.1)
magonrus

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:24:50 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 12:08:39 PM by magonrus

Crex24 said they installed wallet v1.3.1 but still have hundreds of millions fake coins
not suitable yet to buy/sell good yenten tokens (v1.3.1)
Crex24 told nothing about transition to 1.3.1
Only that they have such a wallet

Before switching they have to get rid of false 159 million coins.
Either to return to owners, or to nullify all balances
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

Only dumbass will buy yenten 2.0.x coins in some market where 2.x.x fake coins are in markets more than real mined.

So request all do not Buy .. I repeat do not buy fake coins 2.x.x versions of YENTEN... if you are buying ask exchange and confirm that they operate in YENTEN 1.3.1 block chain mined coins.

taver11

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

good, someone could explain, because if yenten has a maximum of 84 million coins, in tradesatoshi 2 days ago only in btc were 82 million were being marketed?
ptdvz

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

good, someone could explain, because if yenten has a maximum of 84 million coins, in tradesatoshi 2 days ago only in btc were 82 million were being marketed?

It has already been discussed multiple times on the last pages but in short: All exchanges besides trade.multicoins.org are trading worthless fake 2.0.1 coins. DO NOT BUY THEM! THOSE COINS ARE WORTHLESS! Downgrade to 1.3.1 and either use trade.multicoins.org or wait for other exchanges to switch to 1.3.1.
ohashi3d

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

Hi, I'm test-running a modified Yenten-1.3.1 with yespower-0.5, as Yenten-1.4.0, now.
...yeah, it's my copy/paste work, as usual Smiley
My tweet...sorry in Japanese:
https://twitter.com/ohashi3d/status/1064670804741222400
ptdvz

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

Hi, I'm test-running a modified Yenten-1.3.1 with yespower-0.5, as Yenten-1.4.0, now.

Pretty cool technically but it's also kinda irresponsible releasing yet another incompatible version. Could you maybe mark it as experimental at least? Don't get me wrong i like your work but labeling it 1.4.0 makes it seem like a direct successor and i fear it might cause even more confusion than there already is.
ohashi3d

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:02:25 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 12:03:49 AM by ohashi3d

Pretty cool technically but it's also kinda irresponsible releasing yet another incompatible version. Could you maybe mark it as experimental at least? Don't get me wrong i like your work but labeling it 1.4.0 makes it seem like a direct successor and i fear it might cause even more confusion than there already is.
Yeah, don't worry, I have no intention to say it's official...I marked "private update" even for 2.0.2(CVE-2018-17144-fix), as I'm a person who had exited Discord.

Edited on 09:03-JST on Nov. 21:
This modification is(or should be) compatible with 1.3.1 and predecessor...I just replaced yescrypit with yespower-0.5, and mined a block on the main-net successfully.
and I'll upload it on the GitHub, with a quite modest version, 1.3.1.1 Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: