Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bitcoin  (Read 554 times)
Ahmed28 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:00:54 PM

Hi . I am newbie but i was lucky enough to win a good amount of Bitcoin in gambling website . And i. Afraid to get scammed when i try to sell it . Is there is any safe way to sell my bitcoin !?
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:09:20 PM

Congratulations Smiley There are many ways to do it. Starting from the exchange and ending exchanges. For Example LocalBitcoins, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bitstamp.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:32:10 PM

Hi . I am newbie but i was lucky enough to win a good amount of Bitcoin in gambling website . And i. Afraid to get scammed when i try to sell it . Is there is any safe way to sell my bitcoin !?
Thanks

Yes.

Don't do a peer 2 peer transaction, but instead use a regulated exchange like coinbase, or Bitfinex, depending on which country you are from.

Or deal with a trusted user on this forum, but honestly that's not worth the hassle compared to how easy it is to sell your bitcoin on an exchange.

Congratulations Smiley There are many ways to do it. Starting from the exchange and ending exchanges. For Example LocalBitcoins, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bitstamp.

Ehrm, Localbitcoins is essentially P2P, you deal directly with someone else, who sometimes can still chargeback and run.
Also you can't sell any bitcoins for cash/Paypal/bank balance on  Bittrex. I'm wondering where you got that assumption from  Huh

Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:58:05 PM

Congrats ... lucky you Wink

Easiest way is to use exchanges (coinbase, bitstamp, kraken...) but you have to verify your account first ( upload ID etc.). Alternatively can try Bitcoin ATM if any are nearby.
Localbitcoins is good choice as long as you find buyer willing to personal meet and trade in cash (with other options you are risking chargebacks).

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:37:21 PM

if you dont want to provide your ID or details about you and your family, then you should try to sell your bitcoins through local bitcoins, this is one of the most safest ways to sell yours, because you can do it very quickly and you are dealing with another person, it means that you are going to know with who are you going to trade your bitcoins.
Otherwise, you can try to sell yours at other exchanges like coinbase or binance.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
MyTipTopShop

Activity: 104
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:40:33 PM

Use localbitcoins.com when selling as they gold coins until you receive your cash.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:47:28 PM

Thanks

can you also tell us how much you won and the procedure to win it , it may be useful to me and other members too , also tell site name .
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:03:23 PM

Another cool way is to get bitcoin debit card like xapo and simply withdraw money from atm. yes there is ver little charge, but its safe and 0.001% chance of being scammed  Grin
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:17:49 PM

If you want to keep using bitcoins and you would like to spend it in somewhere just buy a debit card and use it in the store that you want to. Or just go to localbitcoins and sell your bitcoins in there, it is much more easy because you can sell them to the guy that you prefer, because there is a reputation system in there.
There are a lot of ways to sell your bitcoins, maybe there are some local exchanges on your country, why dont you make a research about that?

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
frauswif

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:01:53 AM

To sum up, the easiest way is to see if there are any bitcoin ATMs near you. There are a few sites you can use to search. This one has info on several countries https://coinatmradar.com/. As others mentioned, https://localbitcoins.com/ lets you connect with someone near you who wants to buy bitcoins. Some exchanges let you cash out in multiple currencies, like coinbase and bittrex, but using an exchange requires you to send then information to verify your identity and send the bitcoin you have now to the exchange.
Topkek

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:40:03 AM

Don't sell all of it tho  Wink
coinsgod

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:35:32 AM

To sum up, the easiest way is to see if there are any bitcoin ATMs near you. There are a few sites you can use to search. This one has info on several countries https://coinatmradar.com/. As others mentioned, https://localbitcoins.com/ lets you connect with someone near you who wants to buy bitcoins. Some exchanges let you cash out in multiple currencies, like coinbase and bittrex, but using an exchange requires you to send then information to verify your identity and send the bitcoin you have now to the exchange.
Just make sure it's an ATM that does both deposits and withdrawals as most ATMs out there only do deposits.

Coinve.st

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:37:45 AM

Thanks

I don't think you described how you are currently holding your Bitcoin.  Where are your Bitcoins?  Has the gambling site transferred them to you?  Are you holding them in a wallet?  If so, if you are looking to sell them... you can do so on an exchange as others have suggested.

Baryom231

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:45:28 AM

Thanks

where is your country i know around the world you can exchange btc into cash..its either you want to get the money of the buyer and run or you dont have anytging at all
lady pink

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:12:00 AM

Congratulations lucky guy. You are the luckiest person I've seen who won bitcoin in gambling.  Smiley
There are a lot of exchanges that are not scam at all, they will convert your bitcoin into fiat. All you have to do is to register and make an account of the exchange. Plolniex, bitfinex, bittrex and some other local exchange who will not loot you. Best ov luck  Wink
-Portgas D Ace-

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

Thanks
well you wanna exchange it into a real money or other money(paypal etc) ? there are so many web provide exchange into a real money but i use my local exchanger (on facebook) because need small fee to exchange into my local real money.
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

Kraken is trusted but you will need to send ID documents.

Else, LocalBitcoins is an option but be careful.
Ahmed28 (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:27:56 PM

Thanks
I won 2 bitcoins ! It was pure luck i ve done nothing special juat keep gambling md risk everything !

can you also tell us how much you won and the procedure to win it , it may be useful to me and other members too , also tell site name .
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:11:25 PM

there are lot of safe ways to sell your bitcoins.easiest way is sell bitcoin to a local buyer.Most important think is asked buyer to send cash 1st.after that you send your bitcoins.and you can sell bitcoin in CEX(.)io website and bank deposit cash to your bank.

shahinoor.bd

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:19:02 PM

There are many way to sell you bitcoin. Choose a good exchanger and sell it. be careful scammer, they are always try to stolen your money. 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: